BRN Discussion Ongoing

Another post from Professor Hossam Haick he has been posting quite frequently lately on Twitter, Could we be close to getting a Announcement regarding NaNose.

Been very active on LinkedIn also

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Lol. Nephew just bought some at 1.16 I was screaming at him to buy more in the high eighties 😏

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Every fricken time I tell people to buy they hesitate then buy higher then it drops fkme🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Quercuskid

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Told him to buy another 1000 worth my treat🚀

• Love
  • Fire

Makeme 2020

Regular
So are we still looking at 10x Microsoft
Given the share price will do what the share price does???
Hey Buddy if you got something to say just say it, Don't beat around the bush.

• Haha

chapman89

Founding Member
Stay tuned….
CF727E1F-4F42-4204-9129-14C04A7227E5.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 101 users

Yak52

Regular
Can a speeding ticket be asked for a short attack like this?

MAJOR SHORTING ATTACK ON BRN as of Monday 23rd May 2022

3.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Monday
6.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Tuesday

wed 25 MAY short LIST.jpg

Last weeks "moderate" Shorts added.
Daily reported SHORTs 23 May 2022.jpg

LAST FRIDAYS shorting positions ASX - same as on mon 23rd no change.
ASX Shorts Fri 20 May 2022.jpg

Will be interesting to see if TODAY more NEW Shorts are added to the list.

Possibly considering yesterdays attempt to remove PVDM all of this should be considered a "Hostile" Attack ??? What else could it be?

Any ideas peoples? Open to suggestions.

Yak52

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Xray1

Regular
I enjoyed catching up with quite a few of the 1000 eyes this morning. And got to look at the Akida 1000 up close. Tony Dawe said that future Akida chips will be a bit smaller than this one, and this fits on a fingernail.
View attachment 7597
The senior management were quite slick, but if I was to be a little picky, Sean read everything he said in the prepared part of the morning. Afterwards in the Q and A he was impressive
The chairman Antonio Viana was very impressive as well. I’ve arranged a game of golf when Sean and Antonio next come down (perhaps they were paying lip service to me) but I can always hope!

View attachment 7598
The savaging of the SP today has no logical reason, and as Antonio said, “the share price will do what the share price will do”.
I am firmly confident that we are backing the right horse with Brainchip. Hopefully we will demonstrate soon that we had all the horses in the race!
@Fact Finder we missed you today, I even had a birthday present for you. Or were you there in disguise….. I thought I may have seen Blind Freddie in the room.
I think I saw him there ....... but much older looking than I remember form many many years ago at parramatta ....... he probably had a NDA in place for his AGM attendance ........ all part of his FF "FEE" disclosure .......... I will keep hush hush my friend

Reactions: 2 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Xray1

Regular
You may find that some shareholder/s are dining in Sydney tonight with a big smile on their face/s.

If someone is anonymous on this site, it stands to reason that they may decide to remain anonymous for a number
of personal reasons in the real world, only allowing individuals into their private world by choice.

Mentioning adding 4 and potentially up to 5 new non-executive directors has definitely opened up Pandora's Box,
in my opinion....otherwise why mention it, that's effectively doubling the Board size !....and the reason to take that
approach is because.....:unsure::rolleyes:.

Tech x
The additional non executive directors imo is a great endorsement of bigger and better times ahead.

I note that what also surprised me at the AGM was that Peter mentioned another 50 Patents to lodge to protect our IP.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

GDJR69

Regular
MAJOR SHORTING ATTACK ON BRN as of Monday 23rd May 2022

3.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Monday
6.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Tuesday

View attachment 7660

Last weeks "moderate" Shorts added.
View attachment 7661

LAST FRIDAYS shorting positions ASX - same as on mon 23rd no change.
View attachment 7663

Will be interesting to see if TODAY more NEW Shorts are added to the list.

Possibly considering yesterdays attempt to remove PVDM all of this should be considered a "Hostile" Attack ??? What else could it be?

Any ideas peoples? Open to suggestions.

Yak52
I agree Yak52. My concern is that this is something more insidious than just the usual shorting shenanigans. My theory is that this could be part of a takeover strategy. PVDM can block a takeover, so remove him from the board, see if he gets the sh*ts from that and sells his shares, making it easier to mount a takeover bid. At the same time short the stock to get stock cheap and unsettle retail, making them think following the AGM that things are not going according to plan in the company. As the stock is reversing and doubts are rising, make your bid. I mean really, what other explanation is there (although I'm all ears). To my mind there was nothing said at the AGM that should have caused this kind of SP reaction. I open the floor to others . . .

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Mugen74

Regular
I agree Yak52. My concern is that this is something more insidious than just the usual shorting shenanigans. My theory is that this could be part of a takeover strategy. PVDM can block a takeover, so remove him from the board, see if he gets the sh*ts from that and sells his shares, making it easier to mount a takeover bid. At the same time short the stock to get stock cheap and unsettle retail, making them think following the AGM that things are not going according to plan in the company. As the stock is reversing and doubts are rising, make your bid. I mean really, what other explanation is there (although I'm all ears). To my mind there was nothing said at the AGM that should have caused this kind of SP reaction. I open the floor to others . . .
Anil still has a large share holding together with the rusted on here I dont see any chance of a takeover being successful.BRNs/Peter +Anils stated goal is to leave a legacy that benefits mankind I dont see money changing that.Beneficial AI for all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

JK200SX

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
I'll be honest have not been bothered with voting before but after this last disgraceful result I shall be be voting from here on in.

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

Quiltman

Regular

If ( & I believe it is ) BrainChip is truly delivering a transformative technology that will massively disrupt the current market ... then I would expect chaos around the current market cap. We won't amble glibly towards greatness. All sorts of individuals and organisations will be trying to get a slice of the pie, using every trick in the playbook ... it should be chaotic ... and that's what I'm seeing. It's almost the current SP action proves the thesis ... so I embrace the chaos, avoid trading, and watch with undue smugness as it all unfolds.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Xray1

Regular
FF .... I am very greatful, that you took the initiative and did not disclose your presence to other attendee's as I feel quite certain that you would have taken part centre stage and drawn some interest away from the AGM and it's presenters....

By the way, did you also notice who else was there all the way from Florida USA to be present at the AGM ??? !!

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom