BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo0127

Hello Brain Family,
Big thank you to @AusEire for letting me know about this forum!! All Brainchip investors have my strong support and I hope I will be able to add some good vibes in here!!

Reactions: 27 users
Going back through some old stuff, although this revenue never really eventuated it’s good to know that we are still listed as a partner on quantum’s website

Reactions: 9 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Just a question about the forum, is it in any way possible to have the live share price/chart available on the page?
That was a handy feature on the other site where you could browse the forums while still being able to check on the sp without leaving the site.
Yes I am working on that feature also!

• Love
Reactions: 50 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
@TheFunkMachine , this sounds important. Are you able to elaborate on what this conversion does (or provide a link for me to read further). Is this related to what Sean was saying at the Virtual Investor Conference about the importance of software automating conversion?

Thanks in advance.
Ok, I will find a link for you:)

Reactions: 2 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Reactions: 4 users

Flenton

Regular
Does anyone know how seaech engines like google work? If we keep searching for this site will it bring it higher up the list? If it does I encourage everyone to search for this amazing site, that the great zeeb0t set up, a couple or many times a day... I've started doing it anyway just in case it's how it works.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know how seaech engines lime google work? If we keep searching for this site will it bring it higher up the list? If it does I encourage everyone to search for this amazing site, that the great zeeb0t set up, a couple or many times a day... I've started doing it anyway just in case it's how it works.
Not so sure that has an impact but whatever you do, please don’t click our ad :)

Reactions: 10 users

mkm109

Regular
You might want to consider clicking the HC ad link on google.
They will pay for every click. Just browse to it in incognito/private mode so that each click counts and they can’t put a cookie on the browser
@zeeb0t am I correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
You might want to consider clicking the HC ad link on google.
They will pay for every click. Just browse to it in incognito/private mode so that each click counts and they can’t put a cookie on the browser
@zeeb0t am I correct?

I appreciate your enthusiasm I really do, but, I recommend nobody does things like clicking on ads for this kind of reason. It’s a big problem in the industry and ends up costing us all money in the long run.

Reactions: 26 users

kenjikool

Regular
So both the OTC market and the Frankfurt market had BRN finishing at $1.67.

1644268762802.png

Reactions: 21 users

Moonshot

Regular
Reactions: 25 users

Mn2019

Regular
I know right.

In a Spanish accent atop a castle “I blow my nose at you” and “I fart in your general direction“ and something about kindred that have something to do with hamsters and elderberries. Loved it. ;)
Rob, it was French... why do you think he was speak in such a outrageous accent......

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Violin1

Regular
I know this should probably move to The Lounge but picture them at the bottom of the castle...
"Ask your master @zeeb0t if he would like to join a hotcrapper site in search of The Holy Grail"
Response
"Weeeell, I'll ask him...but I don't think he'll be very keen. You see - he's already got one"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
How do we think today is looking - red or green? I’m sensing some red, could be totally wrong though

Reactions: 1 users
So both the OTC market and the Frankfurt market had BRN finishing at $1.67.

View attachment 542
Just been Googleing around for articles on Spiking Neural Networks from authors working in Germany.

Only just started on this hunt but it is an increasingly popular research area over there which makes sense given how hard Brainchip’s former CEO Mr. Dinardo worked on raising Brainchip’s profile and the Valeo Mercedes adoption of SNN. Not to mention that Ken Scarince was allocated Germany and has been also working on raising investor interest.

I was thinking earlier about the 1,000 eyes and what it achieves.

I through years of training to find needles in haystacks can get through a lot of documentation using my human version of key word spotting and patten recognition.

When running cases it was not unusual for subpoena I issued to caused tens of thousands of pages of documents to be produced and being a control freak I would not trust that others would not miss something.

I probably average an hour a day of focused research on line looking for material good bad and indifferent. If on any given day twenty percent of the 1,000 eyes are also spending 1 hour that is 100 hours of research every single day or over three weeks of one researcher putting in a 30 hour week. In 12 months that would run out to about 20 years of research by one researcher.

Is it any wonder that this shareholder group amazes Tony Dawe and his colleagues with what we unearth particularly when we have engineers and highly qualified techies to then sort out what is relevant.

What we have created here I suspect is unique in the investment world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 103 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
How do we think today is looking - red or green? I’m sensing some red, could be totally wrong though
Does it matter?
Green/red/grey....

Day to day fluctuations are a destraction and share holders in the company needs to think like owners and have a long term view.

If you're starting a small business - say a coffee shop, the first few days you'll be running in red. Doesn't mean you shut the shop on day 5.

We need to start thinking like investors and owners of the company Brainchip, and not pip traders. Ofcourse unless someone is a pip trader - do what works best for self.

• Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Does it matter?
Green/red/grey....

Day to day fluctuations are a destraction and share holders in the company needs to think like owners and have a long term view.

If you're starting a small business - say a coffee shop, the first few days you'll be running in red. Doesn't mean you shut the shop on day 5.

We need to start thinking like investors and owners of the company Brainchip, and not pip traders. Ofcourse unless someone is a pip trader - do what works best for self.
Hah, I’ll be a pip trader in 2025 when I sell half of my BRN shares. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

FATNANA

Emerged
I’m expecting green, but selfishly would prefer it drop a bit till I have more funds to buy more at this share price, then head up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Possibly but we only have a choice of three colours red, black or green. Every morning before open I ask myself has any thing changed I should concern myself with about the fundamentals. If I answer no then I become colour blind for the day. LOL

Last year 2021 Pitt Street Research put a $1.50 fair value on BRN and since that report we have had nothing but solid news about needing larger premises, hiring outstanding key personnel, signing MegaChips, AKD1000 better than expected, three commercial products in the market, Mercedes Benz validation, a $900 thousand increase in the 4C and enough cash for a couple of years, insatiable demand, explosive sales growth, US Airforce funded research, West Australian Chief Scientist validation and Government grants, and Peter van der Made announced as innovator of the year and a few other things so it is fair to say that fair value is some number north of $1.50. Institutional buyers from around the globe are certainly buying at this level.

My personal opinion is that all these positives are winding the spring tighter and a sexy announcement something like NASA, Ford, Valeo will blow the face of the Brainchip watch regardless of what is happening generally on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users
Top Bottom