BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Was checking Megarchips.com and they were promoting LonMark magazines, was flipping through the pages and and noted LonMark is also about smart home/city.
So LonMark use Megachips in there system.
My question is: could Akida be implemented in this and make it smarter? @uiux @Diogenese
eg: process at the edge, rather than going to the server.

Screenshot_20220207-213450_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
I've found my people. :) We're gonna have a blast at the $10 partay. Anyone come here for an argument???
Come on, come on your only making it worse for yourself ..... please see the following documentary detailing the HoCopper Mods at work....
Let's watch shall we?

She must be a witc………

Reactions: 2 users

Mugen74

Regular
I've found my people. :) We're gonna have a blast at the $10 partay. Anyone come here for an argument???
Come on, come on your only making it worse for yourself ..... please see the following documentary detailing the HoCopper Mods at work....
Let's watch shall we?

As long as you dont call me big nose😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Hittman

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Wasnt sure where to post this so here it is. Firstly, thanks Z for starting a new forum, awesome job.
Disappeared to work for a.week.and HC went to shit, well worse seeing as all the good contributors had disapeared. I know I don't contribute much to the threads mainly due to my lack of understanding of the technical side of things( cars and trucks are more my thing) but I do appreciate the work a lot of long time contributors on HC but in.
I have been in BRN since its birth in 2015 and my conviction has never wavered. Just kept accumulating which has paid off nicely, so finally found the website to the new forum and joined.
Thanks to all those that managed to post cryptic hints that HC didn't remove so I could find you all again. Have only briefly skimmed through so far, but its a breath of fresh air without the tip turkeys spewing their crap that needs to be trawled through to find the real info.
Think HC can stick it where the sun dont shine, this looks like the go to for real information and genuine holders who care about the company and can guide a non tech savvy diesel mechanic in the right direction for further research.
Look forward to all the gems continuing here and the friendly chat.

Reactions: 59 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Geeez tools some doing.

But got there in the end.

7DA584DF-2FC6-4B60-95F4-918D2A62E0BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Mannic

Regular
Wasnt sure where to post this so here it is. Firstly, thanks Z for starting a new forum, awesome job.
Disappeared to work for a.week.and HC went to shit, well worse seeing as all the good contributors had disapeared. I know I don't contribute much to the threads mainly due to my lack of understanding of the technical side of things( cars and trucks are more my thing) but I do appreciate the work a lot of long time contributors on HC but in.
I have been in BRN since its birth in 2015 and my conviction has never wavered. Just kept accumulating which has paid off nicely, so finally found the website to the new forum and joined.
Thanks to all those that managed to post cryptic hints that HC didn't remove so I could find you all again. Have only briefly skimmed through so far, but its a breath of fresh air without the tip turkeys spewing their crap that needs to be trawled through to find the real info.
Think HC can stick it where the sun dont shine, this looks like the go to for real information and genuine holders who care about the company and can guide a non tech savvy diesel mechanic in the right direction for further research.
Look forward to all the gems continuing here and the friendly chat.
Welcome to the BRN family Fredsnugget 😊

Reactions: 19 users

Mannic

Regular
I was suspended yesterday from HC and decided to have a look at all the verbal diarrhea going on. I found even though you are suspended you can still report on posts and the reason why. I had great fun reporting on Stickshift, Shareman, Hades, Sunny and all the other down ramping low life’s. That will keep the administrators of HC busy. I recommend you all do the same and hopefully it might cause a meltdown 😀

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Zedjack33

Regular

Attachments

• A62C22D4-E2C7-4BAB-B76C-E7B91BF933CB.png
    A62C22D4-E2C7-4BAB-B76C-E7B91BF933CB.png
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 55

Bobbygant

Regular
I was suspended yesterday from HC and decided to have a look at all the verbal diarrhea going on. I found even though you are suspended you can still report on posts and the reason why. I had great fun reporting on Stickshift, Shareman, Hades, Sunny and all the other down ramping low life’s. That will keep the administrators of HC busy. I recommend you all do the same and hopefully it might cause a meltdown 😀
Won’t let me do a thing

Reactions: 1 users

MDhere

Regular
Just to clarify Biotome was given a $225,000 research grant by the WA government if you read the original grant funding documentation. The $20k grant value is incorrect IMO (see bottom entry on table below).

View attachment 182

Secondly, the $650k grant appears to be a federal one. The federal government is bigger than State so typically these are higher value. Biotome has only received a State grant but there is always the possibility of receiving a federal one in the future.

Thirdly, the time frame for getting results back by this device is significantly longer than is the case for Nanose. The below article indicates 60 seconds.

Fourthly, it's not clear if the analysis is being done on the device itself. Given it takes 60 seconds to get a QR code result back, this either means:
-it's being sent off to the cloud for analysis, OR
-it's being analysed very slowly on the device.

Lastly, there's no indication of power consumption. Assuming it's battery operated, how long will it last till needing to be charged?

From memory the Nanose device can return results back in the order of ~3 seconds. An additional 30 seconds is required to use gas to purge the device. This is very different to waiting 60 seconds for a QR code. Nanose also doesn't need an internet connection so can be operated anywhere at any time as it is self-sufficient. We also know an Akida chip can run at maximum capacity on a AAA battery for 6 months, which indicates a Nanose device powered by Akida would be able to last this long as well. If this Queensland device isn't powered by Akida, and if it potentially using most of it's power to send data back and forth to the internet it will not last that long.
In short, Nanose is a significantly superior device.

Queenslander Colin Hickey, 71, invented the Examin testing gadget, which boasts 98 per cent accuracy and returns a test consequence after simply 60 seconds, by way of a QR code.
stil getting a hang of where reply go. did u get my reply indepth?

Reactions: 2 users
Indepth im.s little confused bear with me - firstly and secondly paragraphs speaks of biotome them the thirdly paragraph goes to "this device" . this is were im confused? are you implying that firstly secondly and thirdly are of same Company? Hope that can br cleared up in my confused mind
MD
Md,

First and second referred to the Biotome grant, the rest is about the Covid device.

I noticed this when creating the new thread and tried to separate those into separate sections but something went wrong and the post reverted the changes I made.

Hope this helps

Reactions: 8 users

Colorado23

Regular
Yep another one out of Adelaide too Sam, been around since AZK days such a shame BRN HC has go to the dogs of late but full credit to Zeebot for setting this forum up you're a legend. I'll look forward to staying tuned on this site so good to see many quality posters who have jumped across. Looking forward to seeing what Brainchip can deliver next week.
Glad to see you on board. Instro. The journey continues. What a ride. That Grange session within grasp.

MrEdge

No I’m sure it was mobile as in phones. If I remember rightly it was in one of the quarterly calls he used to do.
All good, the dog in the Kia ad is still making me wonder!

Reactions: 6 users

MrEdge

I'm going to put it out to the universe and predict a Big ANN will be released on the day of the superbowl!

I could be wrong but there's nothing like living on the Edge with Akida!

Reactions: 9 users

Yeagood

Just a question about the forum, is it in any way possible to have the live share price/chart available on the page?
That was a handy feature on the other site where you could browse the forums while still being able to check on the sp without leaving the site.

Reactions: 22 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Nothing better than watching BRN flying and not on missing any nuggets

MrEdge

Just a question about the forum, is it in any way possible to have the live share price/chart available on the page?
That was a handy feature on the other site where you could browse the forums while still being able to check on the sp without leaving the site.
That's what is missing here!
I found looking at the history of the share price corresponding with posts in the past interesting.

Reactions: 12 users

Goldengirl08

Emerged
Hello Fellow Chippers,

Thanks to ZeeBot for creating this amazing new forum so we can all have civilized thoughtful BrainChip discussions.

I'll get us started, 2022 has already exceeded my expectations & we are only in the first few days of February.

Can't wait to see what the year brings.

Love all you guys & Girls xxxx
Glad to see all of you again. So relieved. Didn’t post Much on hot crapper for the last two years but have been gaining lot of knowledge as a newbie since 2020 from your well researched posts. Great to be part of the gang again. Thank you Zeebot for the initiative

Reactions: 21 users

Vladsblood

Regular
About time Buddy ......lol..................$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT.......................$$$$$$$$$$$
G’day Makeme 2020 yep 10x Microsoft hehe$$$$$$$ Great to be here in the clear from HC leftists. Vlad.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom