BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
I just read this post again this morning.

Skipped over it yesterday because it referred to a yahoo post.

The guy actually points something really pertinent on the arm partnership and how it can transfer further to Intel for example.

This part of the message made the penny drop “ If you read this news plus the current Brainchip and Arm partnership news, it means in future everyone can incorporate Brainchip's IP easily into their customized SoC using Intel's UCIe backbone and the Arm's chiplets with Brainchip's IP inside can just dropped in like a Lego block.”

This deal is bigger than just a partnership. I think they hit the jackpot! Talk about brilliant strategy!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
61BCCE0C-7DCB-4095-9764-ED9CAC195058.jpg
$1.32 Australian

Armed & Dangerous

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I wish you all a great general meeting and I hope you write to us who unfortunately cannot attend a lot of news write everything that is important for the 1000 eyes, best regards and I'm looking forward to tomorrow
1653338351535.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Perhaps

Regular
Have we got links to Syntiant Corp.?

Sounds very familiar. No mention of being cloud independent though

View attachment 7528

Concept: California’s tech startup Syntiant has introduced an AI chip for deep learning called the Syntiant NDP200 processor, which is suitable for always-on applications in battery-powered devices. Deep learning and semiconductor design are combined in this chip solution to create ultra-low-power, high-performance deep neural network processors. Syntiant’s silicon architecture, in conjunction with an edge-optimized training pipeline and data platform, aims to make edge AI deployments possible worldwide.

Nature of Disruption: The NDP200 uses neural processing to run numerous programs at the same time while consuming minimum battery power. It is built on the Syntiant Core 2 programmable deep learning architecture and is designed to execute deep neural networks (DNN) natively on a range of topologies, including CNN (Convolution Neural Networks), RNN (Recurrent Neural Networks), and fully connected networks. At less than 1mW, it does visual processing with highly accurate inference. The NDP200 provides 25 times the tensor throughput of the Syntiant Core 1 found in the Syntiant NDP100, which is presently shipping in large quantities. For feature extraction and signal processing, a programmable Tensilica Hifi3 DSP is included. Edge devices can hear, speak, see, and feel owing to the startup’s Neural Decision Processors (NDP). Compared to current low-power MCU-based solutions, Syntiant NDPs typically offer a100x efficiency improvement while providing a greater than 10x increase in throughput. This allows larger networks at significantly lower power and greatly increases battery life while reducing total infrastructure costs.

Outlook: Syntiant aims to enable device intelligence by introducing orders of magnitude more neural computing than what was previously achievable. Earbuds, wearables, smartphones, smart speakers, laptops, vehicles, and other IoT consumer and industrial use cases can all benefit from the solution. Syntiant has raised $55M in new funding in March 2022 led by Millennium Technology Value Partners, Renesas Electronics Corporation, and Mirae Asset Capital. The fresh funding can go toward improving software capabilities and speeding up the deployment of Syntiant’s third-generation Syntiant Core 3 architecture, which the startup plans to launch in 2023. Microsoft’s M12, Intel Capital, Applied Ventures, the Amazon Alexa Fund, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, and Atlantic Bridge Capital are among the strategic and financial investors of Syntiant.
We had this on the radar earlier. As far as I can remember, FF got a response written by PvdM and it's no competition at all. Too much time to find an old post here, but FF might remember the response. Biggest difference, as far as I can remember, this chip isn't neuromorphic and lacks most of the abilities of Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
Mornimg from Barangaroo Sydney fellow brners,

Im having a silent giggle right now, here i am cool as a cucARMber looking out to the drizzly day knowing though its blue skies for Brainchip.

And here is my one plus busy typing out questions. Almost like im the good cop and the other is bad cop.

I said relax enjoy the morning but no tap tap on computer looking at the highlighted agm paper lol

needles to say my one plus is a shareholder but not a member of this wonderful forum. Might keep it that way lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

IESA’s two-day summit on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” attracts attendance worldwide. & More Breaking News Here​

Previous story:

Ambuja Kawach bags award for innovating in customer experience

IESA’s two-day summit on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” attracts attendance worldwide.​

Published on May 23, 2022
Presented by the IESA Hyderabad Chapter, the two-day conference focused on how AI is driving the hardware & software ecosystem, driving innovations.

The IESA AI Summit 2022 witnessed around 5000 delegates again with participation from startups, Global companies, government, and Academia through various streaming platforms including LinkedIn & YouTube.
The summit has been 2 insightful days, with 27 Sessions and over 50+ esteemed Speakers addressed on how AI is impacting spectrum of areas including Semicon, Chip Design and Manufacturing, Future of Computing, Security and User Experience in Fintech Industry, Data and Cyber Security, Automotive Industry, Healthcare and Medtech, Robotics and Industrial Automation, Telecommunications; We also had sessions on Responsible use of AI and discussions on AI R&D and Talent Development.

The event was Sponsored by Micron, Ignitarium, Qualcomm, Indie Semiconductor, MosChip, AMD, Cadence and Brainchip.

Mr.Venkata Simhadri, MD & CEO of Moschip Technologies who Leads the IESA Hyderabad Chapter, said “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning has been transforming the world in many fields that include Medical, Automotive, Manufacturing, Agricultural, and Others. India, with its strong engineering and software skills, is in a strong position to play a critical role in this transformation. AI summit has been a great platform to exchange knowledge and ideas and IESA looks forward to hosting the event live on an annual basis.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

GStocks123

Regular
Looking forward to this with Valeo…

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220524-071302_Twitter.jpg

Good morning from Brainchip headquarters Sydney.

Looks like ARM is a tad excited to be a partner with us.

Bit gloomy morning here, looks like I've brought a bit of Melbourne with me. Soz.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Mornimg from Barangaroo Sydney fellow brners,

Im having a silent giggle right now, here i am cool as a cucARMber looking out to the drizzly day knowing though its blue skies for Brainchip.

And here is my one plus busy typing out questions. Almost like im the good cop and the other is bad cop.

I said relax enjoy the morning but no tap tap on computer looking at the highlighted agm paper lol

needles to say my one plus is a shareholder but not a member of this wonderful forum. Might keep it that way lol
Nice to see that you managed to get to Sydney. Have a wonderful day.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
A nother
G reat
M orning

Seat belts on , have a feeling we are in for some high speed Share price action .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
On another subject does anyone have a thought or two about how our growing partnership stable will result in revenue for Brainchip? I don't, so I am looking for some education on how these revenue streams may be constructed.

If we are partners with Edge Impulse, ARM, Nviso, SiFive, etc.... how might future revenue be obtained from these relationships? Does it happen because the aforementioned companies buy I.P. licenses from Brainchip? Or does it happen because customers of theirs buy I.P. licenses from them, and Brainchip gets a small slice of their revenue, and if so, how is that figured?

For example, if ARM's licensees reported shipments of say 7 billion ARM-based chips, and "xxx"% of those are wanting cloudless edge compute technolgy and ARM's solution is to incorporate Akida into those customers processors, what does that mean for Brainchip? Does Brainchip obtain an I.P. contract from ARM's customer or does ARM buy an I.P. contract with Brainchip?

Does a customer of say, SiFive or Nviso, who needs their onboard processors to work when passing through tunnels need to buy an I.P. contract with Brainchip, or....?

It hurts my head to consider the myriad ways Brainchip can leverage these growing partnerships into revenue. And I can't figure out if there is a "one size fits all" roadmap. Can you say, "Complex sales" with an emphasis on COMPLEX???

Anyone have some thoughts or ideas?

Regards, dippY
Hi Dippy,

How fantastic is it that we have so many avenues to revenue.

So many enormous companies world-wide all competing for market share and able to include Brainchips revolutionary neuromorphic AI IP. They have their own engineers, strategic alliances and salespeople pushing our product NOW!.

And as you said, it’s not like going to the local store and buying a loaf of bread or milk. It’s complicated.

Fortunately Brainchip had the foresight to hire Rob Telson, ex-arm (so he knows their methodology), seasoned and accomplished. So the complicated sales will be handled with experience!

We really have an exceptional management team, no weak links.

The next 12-24 months are going to be an exciting ride to enjoy!

😀

Attachments

• A8156E02-3992-40D5-A805-EC58AB8ABF39.jpeg
    A8156E02-3992-40D5-A805-EC58AB8ABF39.jpeg
    559 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Build-it

Regular
LDN really was a legend…

LDN still in the top 20 shareholders.

Mr Louis Dinardo11,779,3620.69%, info via market index.

Reactions: 26 users
Looking forward to this with Valeo…

Valeo’s AGM today as well: coincides?

An announcement to confirm Akida is the brains in their LiDAR would be awesome.

Then we’ll see rockets launch and the bus take off!

1653343056657.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Valeo’s AGM today as well: coincides?

An announcement to confirm Akida is the brains in their LiDAR would be awesome.

Then we’ll see rockets launch and the bus take off!

View attachment 7533

bus GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
On another subject does anyone have a thought or two about how our growing partnership stable will result in revenue for Brainchip? I don't, so I am looking for some education on how these revenue streams may be constructed.

If we are partners with Edge Impulse, ARM, Nviso, SiFive, etc.... how might future revenue be obtained from these relationships? Does it happen because the aforementioned companies buy I.P. licenses from Brainchip? Or does it happen because customers of theirs buy I.P. licenses from them, and Brainchip gets a small slice of their revenue, and if so, how is that figured?

For example, if ARM's licensees reported shipments of say 7 billion ARM-based chips, and "xxx"% of those are wanting cloudless edge compute technolgy and ARM's solution is to incorporate Akida into those customers processors, what does that mean for Brainchip? Does Brainchip obtain an I.P. contract from ARM's customer or does ARM buy an I.P. contract with Brainchip?

Does a customer of say, SiFive or Nviso, who needs their onboard processors to work when passing through tunnels need to buy an I.P. contract with Brainchip, or....?

It hurts my head to consider the myriad ways Brainchip can leverage these growing partnerships into revenue. And I can't figure out if there is a "one size fits all" roadmap. Can you say, "Complex sales" with an emphasis on COMPLEX???

Anyone have some thoughts or ideas?

Regards, dippY
If you have a partner they will sell your solution. They will also design i.e. your solution within their solution for their client.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I just woke up and I’m waiting for an announcement followed by the AGM.
'Just woke up' .... lucky you I've been awake all night! :) ;) "Saturation of the market" IS HAPPENING!! have a great AGM Guys and Gals

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Good Morning all Shareholder.

What an exciting day to be a shareholder.

Enjoy your day at the AGM for who can attend. Unfortunately, I have to work my as usual. Please keep us posted.

Today is a day of celebration for the achievements of the last 12 months.

Akida enter into commercial phases.

Appointment of CEO

Megachip Licence Agreement

Mercedes Validation

All time high on the Share Price

Partnership with SiFive

Partnership with NVISO

Partnership with ARM.

The IP strategy/ no longer a chips company. New domain/ big advertising sign to tell the world Brainchip has arrived to the top of AI.

That's are some of the major achievements from my perspective.(JMHO)

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

Zedjack33

Regular
I’ve obviously missed it, is there a live stream for agm and how?

TIA

Reactions: 5 users
I just read this post again this morning.

Skipped over it yesterday because it referred to a yahoo post.

The guy actually points something really pertinent on the arm partnership and how it can transfer further to Intel for example.

This part of the message made the penny drop “ If you read this news plus the current Brainchip and Arm partnership news, it means in future everyone can incorporate Brainchip's IP easily into their customized SoC using Intel's UCIe backbone and the Arm's chiplets with Brainchip's IP inside can just dropped in like a Lego block.”

This deal is bigger than just a partnership. I think they hit the jackpot! Talk about brilliant strategy!
TUA

Bit like you, was skimming an article last night on Intel AI and didn't think too much about it. Have just opened it up again off the back of your post as missed @Evermont original post you linked.

Full article linked but these snips tie in with what you and @Evermont posted.

https://www.enterpriseai.news/2022/05/19/ai-is-garnering-a-bigger-role-in-intels-future/

The new AI chips are critical to Intel's future as it tries to catch up with Nvidia, which has a lead in AI processing. To accommodate new accelerators, Intel is taking a modular approach to chip design, in which the company can package a range of homegrown GPUs, ASICs or FPGAs alongside Xeon chips.

"The first thing that is needed is a modular approach, because different AI solutions are needed," said Bob Brennan, vice president and general manager for Intel's Foundry Services, in a breakout session at Vision.

Brennan is leading an effort to make Intel chips diverse by bringing in support for AI accelerators based on RISC-V or Arm architectures. The company already offers FPGAs for AI applications, and is working on neuromorphic chips that are inspired by the way human brain functions.

Intel already has such a modular chip codenamed Ponte Vecchio, an accelerator that integrates graphics cores, vector processors, I/O, networking, matrix engines and other processing cores in a single package. The company will share more details about the chip at the upcoming ISC High-Performance Computing conference starting later this month.

And...

Intel is also supporting the UCIe (Universal Chiplet Interconnect Express) interface inside chip package to connect partitioned AI accelerators, CPUs and other co-processors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom