BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tuliptrader

Regular
Just a little reminder that Tata Consultancy Services are still paddling around in our pool, so to speak. There is a certain air of familiarity to his pitch.

Touting for talent on linked in.

Arijit Mukherjee

Principal Scientist, Embedded Devices & Intelligent Systems at TCS Research
3w

Thanks to everyone who responded to this. We are in the process of shortlisting and will get back to each of you individually.

Arijit Mukherjee

Principal Scientist, Embedded Devices & Intelligent Systems at TCS Research
1mo
▪️Do you ever think why our brain does whatever it does so efficiently while consuming just a few watts of power?
▪️Have you ever wondered how you can quickly identify objects, places, faces etc. irrespective of the time, light conditions, whether it's raining or snowing?
▪️Or, how you can remember a song you have heard just a few times when you were a child - irrespective of whether it is played on an organ or a violin or a piano?
▪️And, what if we could capture this power efficiency in our computing infrastructure? If so, then this might interest you. We are looking for fresh BTech/MTech/PhD students to join our Neuromorphic & Edge Computing team at Tata Consultancy Services - Research.
At TCS Research, we have been working on the evolving area of neuromorphic computing as part of our research on embedding intelligence at the edge. Brain-inspired neuromorphic systems, coupled with Spiking Neural Networks, often referred to as the 3rd generation of neural networks, offer low power consumption, online learning from low data volume and real-time inferencing which are important in multiple domains such as IoT, edge analytics, robotics, healthcare, and space tech to name a few. As a researcher, you will have the flexibility to explore new topics within the broad area, as well as advance existing projects. Our group boasts a strong publication record with main track, demo and workshop papers in NeurIPS, ISCAS, IJCNN, NICE. You are expected to have a good understanding of AI/ML techniques and the mathematics behind them, familiarity with Deep Learning and optimization, as well as some experience with reading and understanding theoretical papers on related topics. Familiarity with PyTorch/Tensorflow is desirable. If interested, please share your CVs with me at mukherjee.arijit@tcs.com. #TCSResearch #InventingForImpact #Hiring #NeuromorphicComputing #EdgeComputing #DeepLearning #MachineLearning #ArtificialIntelligence CC: Arpan Pal Sounak Dey Manan Suri Dighanchal Banerjee Arun M George Chetan Kadway UPAYAN CHATTERJEE Balamuralidhar P

TT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

dippY22

Regular
Hi Dippy,

How fantastic is it that we have so many avenues to revenue.

So many enormous companies world-wide all competing for market share and able to include Brainchips revolutionary neuromorphic AI IP. They have their own engineers, strategic alliances and salespeople pushing our product NOW!.

And as you said, it’s not like going to the local store and buying a loaf of bread or milk. It’s complicated.

Fortunately Brainchip had the foresight to hire Rob Telson, ex-arm (so he knows their methodology), seasoned and accomplished. So the complicated sales will be handled with experience!

We really have an exceptional management team, no weak links.

The next 12-24 months are going to be an exciting ride to enjoy!

😀
Excellent reminder on Mr. Telson's pedigree. Cutting his teeth at ARM is huge for what lies ahead. Thanks!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I’ve obviously missed it, is there a live stream for agm and how?

TIA
Hey Zj go to the company announcement 20/04/2022 scroll down and you will see details of joining the AGM virtually :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Is ARMS special sauce BrainChip
Do you perhaps think that ARM want to now be bigger than Nivida?
It’s going to be a very interesting battle to see who come out on top?

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I’ve obviously missed it, is there a live stream for agm and how?

TIA
20220524_085110.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

robsmark

Regular
I’ve been slow of the mark here, but anyone know how I can attend the AGM virtually?

Reactions: 4 users

Shadow59

Regular
So there will be an hour of trading before the AGM! That should prove very interesting!😲
I wonder if they'll bring down a trading halt before the open?😮
That would certainly spice up the day!:cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
I’ve been slow of the mark here, but anyone know how I can attend the AGM virtually?
Boys someone help old mate out please! I can’t join so I did not look into it

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Mia posted the instructions above. She's a girl but she can help you. 😘

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

GDJR69

Regular
On another subject does anyone have a thought or two about how our growing partnership stable will result in revenue for Brainchip? I don't, so I am looking for some education on how these revenue streams may be constructed.

If we are partners with Edge Impulse, ARM, Nviso, SiFive, etc.... how might future revenue be obtained from these relationships? Does it happen because the aforementioned companies buy I.P. licenses from Brainchip? Or does it happen because customers of theirs buy I.P. licenses from them, and Brainchip gets a small slice of their revenue, and if so, how is that figured?

For example, if ARM's licensees reported shipments of say 7 billion ARM-based chips, and "xxx"% of those are wanting cloudless edge compute technolgy and ARM's solution is to incorporate Akida into those customers processors, what does that mean for Brainchip? Does Brainchip obtain an I.P. contract from ARM's customer or does ARM buy an I.P. contract with Brainchip?

Does a customer of say, SiFive or Nviso, who needs their onboard processors to work when passing through tunnels need to buy an I.P. contract with Brainchip, or....?

It hurts my head to consider the myriad ways Brainchip can leverage these growing partnerships into revenue. And I can't figure out if there is a "one size fits all" roadmap. Can you say, "Complex sales" with an emphasis on COMPLEX???

Anyone have some thoughts or ideas?

Regards, dippY
Sounds like a question for the AGM to me.

Perhaps

Regular
Just for the AGM supporters in Sydney:

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular
Appreciate it guys, I’ve changed addresses recently and the changes to my account obviously haven’t come into effect yet as I never received a voting/agm letter.

Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
Just for the AGM supporters in Sydney:

@Perhaps ...................... did you "self remove" your previuos post, regarding the podcast by ARM in May 2021?
I found it a "must listen too" and want to thank for posting it, but now i can"t see it.
???
Akida Ballista

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Haha Bravo you are to funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm with ya Girl 💪

Girl Power.......Girl Power........Girl Power..........Girl's Rule & Boy's Drule :ROFLMAO:

Happy I Love You GIF by Rebecca Hendin

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I wonder if the tablecloth will make a special appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Perhaps

Regular
@Perhaps ...................... did you "self remove" your previuos post, regarding the podcast by ARM in May 2021?
I found it a "must listen too" and want to thank for posting it, but now i can"t see it.
???
Akida Ballista
Yes, it was just a question if someone knows it. Then I realised it's from 2021 and thought it's too old, so I removed it.
So here again:

• Love
  • Fire
Whilst I love to read Fact Finders thought provoking, intellect and insightful posts, I do like it when he has a moment of silence. I sometimes get feeling it is a period where something meaningful is about to break out! Not trying to speak for you @Fact Finder just getting excited to the lead up to 11am.

Edit. Or maybe he is just having breakfast 😁

Reactions: 7 users

mrgds

Regular
Yes, it was just a question if someone knows it. Then I realised it's from 2021 and thought it's too old, so I removed it.
I hadn"t heard it before, and really enjoyed hearing where ARM consider AI to be heading.
Really felt like all references pointing towards "Edge Ai"becoming the defacto norm, in the "not too distant future", and that was back a year ago now.
Dont know if you want too re-post it, tho i did find it a "must listen",
Thanks again.
Akida Ballista

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Quercuskid

Regular
3.54% up before opening, looking good!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom