BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bobbygant

Regular
Found that the TMH article has turned up on StockWits which has grown to over about 300 to over 1000 watchers of the BRN forum on there!
AFB241FC-DFBC-41F0-A03A-82C2325AAB33.jpeg
Posted a explanation and directed them to join here.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Equitable

Regular
Cyberworks is absolutely correct it is in print and he actually found it again for me a few weeks back on HC when I asked him and posted the full statement and a link. It is a Finnenews Network video and transcript from that period which others could find I am sure with a simple Google search.
FF
Thanks FF. Here's the link to the presentation and transcript: Mention of a major South Korean company

Louis said "The ADE, in the hands of one major South Korean company, is being exercised almost as much as we exercise it. They really have dug in, validated some of the benchmark results that we've provided, and now they're moving onto some of their own proprietary networks to do validation."

Two years on, I'd love to know what that company has developed - and if we might find out soon...

Reactions: 30 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
I'm the same. I like everything in life to be round numbers. Will be a problem in retirement when I start selling small numbers of shares to pay the bills.
It is a thing 🤭 I hate weird numbers so I struggle with capital raising or when allocations with odd numbers…

Reactions: 10 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Yes my dear Bravo.
Thought to follow up so you have the context.
These guys were big when I was a growing up, back when Methuselah was a lad.
Think I could still just about recite the Dead Parrot sketch along with a few others if provoked properly by The Spanish Inquisition!
Keep up the sleuthing Sister. Yer a natural :)

Sorry Folks, couldn't help meself. Rather reminds me of Uiux taking on the disreputable scoundrels over at the old joint. :)

I know right.

In a Spanish accent atop a castle “I blow my nose at you” and “I fart in your general direction“ and something about kindred that have something to do with hamsters and elderberries. Loved it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JoMo68

Regular
Can't notice because I put him on ignore very promptly :)
So did I, but I took him off again because I was intrigued by everyone’s commentary on what he was saying 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
According to the Annual Report of MegaChips which I think was dated 2020 they stated Ninetendo consituted 70% of their then business. We know that the former CEO out of the blue in one of his 2020 Webinars before he went to podcasts spoke about the opportunities for AKIDA in hand controllers. Being old my mind went straight to Televisions etc not thinking of gaming. I did a little digging into Ninetendo chasing hand controller dots without success just anticipation because Ninetendo has something coming in this area in 2023 but little information certainly not to make it a dot. As you are looking TTE perhaps you might have more luck and be younger and more with the gaming terminology.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
We need to ask the Mario brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Mugen74

Regular
I know right.

In a Spanish accent atop a castle “I blow my nose at you” and “I fart in your general direction“ and something about kindred that have something to do with hamsters and elderberries. Loved it. ;)
Thats just two halves of a coconut.....
African swallows maybe but not a European swallow... I love Monty Python ☺️

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
S

Straw

Thats just two halves of a coconut.....
African swallows maybe but not a European swallow... I love Monty Python ☺️
We're an autonomous collective 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Found that the TMH article has turned up on StockWits which has grown to over about 300 to over 1000 watchers of the BRN forum on there! View attachment 511 Posted a explanation and directed them to join here.
Oh my lord, I cringe every time someone posts a picture of that lady. Pity, as I'm sure she would be a half decent person to talk to outside of work hours!

LordByron

I've said this before but am happy to say it again, @ulux just keeps hitting it out of the park, he is a legend IMO, and he likes a bit of sport,
so play at your own peril LOL.

So it's very good to see nearly all the crew here, the only thing I miss about HC is see below, a few people have been over on the Formatting Layout Suggestions Thread, so would encourage anyone who is interested to have a look, awesome job by @zeeb0t
View attachment 500
For me the old HC format was very user friendly, I do not have time to plough through piles of different threads,
so to have everything in one place, with ratings, time, different threads all presented in one place was a really
convenient format.

But as I said there is a format thread if you want to give feedback, and zeeb0t is onto it.
Yep! Very time efficient formatting, I wholeheartedly agree. Never used the new shiny version of HC. Old faithful was my go.

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I know right.

Non...It was an outrageously horrible French accent Mes Amis, and watch out for that damned rabbit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Hittman

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Rayz

Remember a couple years ago Bob Beachaler said that Companies are just waiting for the Akida to be available that they had products sitting there ready waiting for Akida

Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

• Haha
  • Love

ItsKane

Regular
A healthy day for our brn today, looking forward to what tomorrow brings.
🧠🍟

Hittman

Regular
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
"On second thought , let’s not go to hotcrapper. ‘Tis a silly place"

• Fire

Violin1

Regular
I know right.

I thought it was French - as in "can't you tell from my oouutrageous French accent"??

Hittman

Regular
Maybe we need a Monty Python Thread.. Away from BRN Thread..

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I've found my people. :) We're gonna have a blast at the $10 partay. Anyone come here for an argument???
Come on, come on your only making it worse for yourself ..... please see the following documentary detailing the HoCopper Mods at work....
Let's watch shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom