BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
That is us but consider if you were employed at Brainchip working on Peter van der Made's vision with a family and a mortgage and a partner reading all the negative press and you not being able to tell them anything really.

I do think it is different being on the inside as opposed to standing behind the crowd when the rocks are being thrown.

Why do I think this because to me it is exactly like my time in the NSW Police when every officer was being tarred with the same brush as a result of the actions of corrupt elements.

The one time I spoke personally with Mr. Dinardo at his last AGM he was clearly nervous, his hands were sweaty and until it became clear I was not there to plunge a knife into his chest he remained that way. He then relaxed and spoke effusively about Brainchip despite knowing by then that I was a former police officer and lawyer.

I do not often disagree with you but I think these things do much more damage than simple surface scratches.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ah! ... dear old Roger.

Many's the happy hour spent fishing in Sydney's waters - and with a ship-board stove to prepare the catch for consumption.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MrNick

Regular
IMG_3561.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xray1

Regular
WHATS THE BET ON AN ANNOUNCEMENT PRE-MARKET
OR AT THE OPEN ON TUESDAY MORNING ??? 😎

Yak52
I hope it's Not a speeding ticket announcement !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Moonshot

Regular
I joked a while ago I was going to subscribe to MF and AFR so I could invest against their advice................can't go wrong I reckon
MF were recommending Kogan as a tech stock at $13 as part of their Share Advisor service last year.. so you’re probably right!

• Love
D

Deleted member 118

You guys just keep feeding me. No doubt he has done an ARMazing job. Simply ARMazing. :geek: FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

ndefries

Regular
MF were recommending Kogan as a tech stock at $13 as part of their Share Advisor service last year.. so you’re probably right!
They are also recommending CRYP a crypto EFT that has gone from $12 to $3 since november 2021. Talk about high risk!

• Haha
  • Love
Does anyone remember Shares magazine? I wonder if all the contributors migrated to MF?
I was very disappointed when that was no longer available

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Newk R

Regular
I subscribed to MF a number of years back. I think, if I remember correctly, I almost covered the cost of the subscription on one recommendation. The others we not as successful.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

GDJR69

Regular
Ouch,you are not related to this women then:

I’m dating a man with a micropenis, how do I tell him?’​

A woman really likes the man she is seeing, but there’s a very small problem standing in the way of her committing to him.

Isiah McKimmie
Well it could be like a microchip and I know ours is going to be BIG BABY! At least as big as my ARM . . . ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Well it could be like a microchip and I know ours is going to be BIG BABY! At least as big as my ARM . . . ;):ROFLMAO:
No point ARMing and Arghing about it .Just tell him .

• Haha
  • Love
Wow! RFTA, I'm going to have to erase all traces of you from my browsing history
I've seen things that blew my mind is all I'll say. And strangely have had a few new connections on LinkedIn with members of us department of defence and intelligence research for DEA.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I've seen things that blew my mind is all I'll say. And strangely have had a few new connections on LinkedIn with members of us department of defence and intelligence research for DEA.
Yes - with the price of housing being out of the reach of mere mortals ... still BRN is the answer.
Now I have rfta on follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52
Is tomorrow the AGM

Proga

Regular

Yak52
I think it's too close to the AGM. Any announcement/news might be tacked on to the AGM report which mainly covers what happened last year. They can include a forward looking statement and it's up to management how adventurous it is. We'll see. Those going to the AGM will probably hear more.

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Now I can afford to eat real food not just rARMen noodles.
You could eat chicken parmigiana!😂😊

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Love
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Wow

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I subscribed to MF a number of years back. I think, if I remember correctly, I almost covered the cost of the subscription on one recommendation. The others we not as successful.
Excuse me for going a little off topic, but I feel I can add to the discussion on TMF being sour on BrainChip. And most analysts, to be honest. But with TMF, I do believe sour grapes are also at play.

As with @Newk R, I also have been a past member TMF, I subscribed to several of their offerings, and concur with the general bad sentiment that is often thrown their way.

I believe their problems are quite systemic actually. But their problem with BrainChip is most likely a direct result of them not being able to value it. A problem they share with pretty much EVERY stock analyst. They have their DCF-centric valuation processes deeply rooted in their approach to everything. That works for established stocks that are turning a buck, but has no place with evolving/emerging companies, new technology and future visionaries.

From my personal experience, the Fools started out on a sound and useful path with their initial Share Advisor offering.

Their overall level of service went downhill fast when they started diluting staff across more and more services.

I have also been a member of their entry level US offering (Stock Advisor) and found that to be far superior to their Australian offerings, even better than their $2995/yr Pro service. Superior in absolutely every way.

I think TMF Australia is merely an experiment that Tom and Dave Gardner have undertaken to test just how poorly they can treat members and still turn a profit. No loss to them if the entire Australian franchise collapses and all Australians are left with a bad taste in their mouths. Just lessons to apply in their preferred countries of operation

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom