BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
What a genius idea. He gets employed by company one and says have you heard of AKIDA? He gets promoted for his good idea. He then leaves at that level and gets a second job with another company and says have you heard of AKIDA? He gets promoted for his good idea. Rinse and repeat all the way to the top at AMAZON. He only ever had one idea in his short life but it was a humdinger. 🤣😂😊😉😍 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Bugger! Why wasn't Akida around 25 years ago!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

GDJR69

Regular
Do they still have the five better stock picks than BRN.

I really wonder about the market regulators who allow this form of marketing to continue day after day year after year.

Run an add saying to the public at large this or that company is a dud do not invest in it but pay us money and we will tell you a company that is a winner.

If the model was we know a company that is a dud pay us money to find out which one it is and we will also tell you which one is a winner fair enough but I think the current model is flawed and should be banned.

In BRN’s case they do not give full disclosure that when it was 4 cents they were telling everyone it was a dud and that they had five better stocks.

It would be interesting what those stocks have done up until today.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well I can tell you MF were pushing APX and A2M hard a couple of years ago as growth stocks before those stocks went on to lose most of their value. In APX's case it lost over 80% of its value and that was before the current correction. Yet they appear to downramp BRN which in the same period has gone up over 1000%. It actually makes me angry for the sake of your average retail investor who really doesn't know anything much about fundamental or technical analysis and is very likely to be influenced by these sorts of organisations. It has only reinforced my view that you can't blindly listen to other people, that you not only have to do your own research but you have to educate yourself first about fundamental and technical analysis so that you can understand and process what you have researched in an intelligent way.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well I can tell you MF were pushing APX and A2M hard a couple of years ago as growth stocks before those stocks went on to lose most of their value. In APX's case it lost over 80% of its value and that was before the current correction. Yet they appear to downramp BRN which in the same period has gone up over 1000%. It actually makes me angry for the sake of your average retail investor who really doesn't know anything much about fundamental or technical analysis and is very likely to be influenced by these sorts of organisations. It has only reinforced my view that you can't blindly listen to other people, that you not only have to do your own research but you have to educate yourself first about fundamental and technical analysis so that you can understand and process what you have researched in an intelligent way.
Reminds me of what one of my teachers said to Alan Jones (not that one) in grade 8 -

"In the exam you should think very carefully about what the answer should be ... and write the opposite."

This was the same teacher who described the same AJ as "a moonfaced creep" - ah, the good old days.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Jefwilto

Regular
I wish the Fools would agree to an ARMistice with Brainchip 😊

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
Reminds me of what one of my teachers said to Alan Jones (not that one) in grade 8 -

"In the exam you should think very carefully about what the answer should be ... and write the opposite."

This was the same teacher who described the same AJ as "a moonfaced creep" - ah, the good old days.
So Alan now works for motley fool?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
Lord God, our heavenly Father,
we give praise and thanks
for your gracious gifts
which you provide so faithfully.

Help us enjoy these blessings
with gratitude and reverence,
that we may be strengthened
to praise you and serve our neighbors;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ARMEN

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Shadow59

Regular
Do they still have the five better stock picks than BRN.

I really wonder about the market regulators who allow this form of marketing to continue day after day year after year.

Run an add saying to the public at large this or that company is a dud do not invest in it but pay us money and we will tell you a company that is a winner.

If the model was we know a company that is a dud pay us money to find out which one it is and we will also tell you which one is a winner fair enough but I think the current model is flawed and should be banned.

In BRN’s case they do not give full disclosure that when it was 4 cents they were telling everyone it was a dud and that they had five better stocks.

It would be interesting what those stocks have done up until today.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Does anyone remember Shares magazine? I wonder if all the contributors migrated to MF?

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Mugen74

Regular
Now I can afford to eat real food not just rARMen noodles.

• Haha
  • Love

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

GDJR69

Regular
Despite the correction in global stocks, given BRN's stellar performance of late the 1000 eyes know that they at least have no cause for alARM. A Really Magnificent time to be a shareholder. We will win Any Race for Market share in the edge AI space thanks to our great partnerships and the strategic vision of the company.

ARM puns aside, is it just me or does anyone else feel that Jerome Nadel has made a really significant difference in a relatively short space of time?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Clipclop

Emerged
Pleeeeze!! No more puns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Come to think of it, I can't see why it shouldn't be ...

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Despite the correction in global stocks, given BRN's stellar performance of late the 1000 eyes know that they at least have no cause for alARM. A Really Magnificent time to be a shareholder. We will win Any Race for Market share in the edge AI space thanks to our great partnerships and the strategic vision of the company.

ARM puns aside, is it just me or does anyone else feel that Jerome Nadel has made a really significant difference in a relatively short space of time?
You guys just keep feeding me. No doubt he has done an ARMazing job. Simply ARMazing. :geek: FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
Nobody has mentioned they will be at the Brainchip AGM tomorrow and will keep us INFORMED of whats going on!

So for those of us who cannot attend we would like to beg that someone here promises to keep us abreast of the AGM Meeting.

AND to ALL holders................Have a Happy and great day tomorrow regardless of where you will be at.

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

MrNick

Regular
So glad we keep HotCrapper at ARMS-length.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

MrNick

Regular
Arm currently having a sandwich.

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom