Mugen74

Regular
Arm currently having a sandwich.
Meanwhile motley fool be
chasing the bus.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
On a serious note: La La La. That's a goon joke.

Dealing with this issue of Jerome Nadel and the changes we have witnessed. One of the people I correspond with at the company said to me recently 'that they now feel like they have every piece of the puzzle in the right place' and he credited this to Sean Hehir and his strategic vision.

Brainchip had been on the defensive for so long I personally think as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated Brainchip needs the energy that a new younger CEO will bring. From everything I hear from those within the company Sean Hehir has breathed a new energy into the company and destroyed all the psychological blocks that had grown up from having been in siege mentality for so many years as they were in survival mode developing the AKIDA technology.

When Brainchip posted their Expressway sign above the road to Silicon Valley that said everything about the new confidence and aggression that the company is now exhibiting.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 88 users

Sproggo

ARMed to the hilt

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

M_C

Founding Member
What a genius idea. He gets employed by company one and says have you heard of AKIDA? He gets promoted for his good idea. He then leaves at that level and gets a second job with another company and says have you heard of AKIDA? He gets promoted for his good idea. Rinse and repeat all the way to the top at AMAZON. He only ever had one idea in his short life but it was a humdinger. 🤣😂😊😉😍 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I'm confident that's not entirely far from the truth based on that resume ff

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

M_C

Founding Member
Well I can tell you MF were pushing APX and A2M hard a couple of years ago as growth stocks before those stocks went on to lose most of their value. In APX's case it lost over 80% of its value and that was before the current correction. Yet they appear to downramp BRN which in the same period has gone up over 1000%. It actually makes me angry for the sake of your average retail investor who really doesn't know anything much about fundamental or technical analysis and is very likely to be influenced by these sorts of organisations. It has only reinforced my view that you can't blindly listen to other people, that you not only have to do your own research but you have to educate yourself first about fundamental and technical analysis so that you can understand and process what you have researched in an intelligent way.
I joked a while ago I was going to subscribe to MF and AFR so I could invest against their advice................can't go wrong I reckon

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Baisyet

Regular
Nobody has mentioned they will be at the Brainchip AGM tomorrow and will keep us INFORMED of whats going on!

So for those of us who cannot attend we would like to beg that someone here promises to keep us abreast of the AGM Meeting.

AND to ALL holders................Have a Happy and great day tomorrow regardless of where you will be at.

Yak52
Hi Yak I am attending along with my son whom i convinced to buy small parcel just to get him in share market :) Will keep updating if possible. Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi Yak I am attending along with my son whom i convinced to buy small parcel just to get him in share market :) Will keep updating if possible. Cheers

THANKS Baisyet..... VERY MUCH APRECIATED !! ☺️

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
On a serious note: La La La. That's a goon joke.

Dealing with this issue of Jerome Nadel and the changes we have witnessed. One of the people I correspond with at the company said to me recently 'that they now feel like they have every piece of the puzzle in the right place' and he credited this to Sean Hehir and his strategic vision.

Brainchip had been on the defensive for so long I personally think as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated Brainchip needs the energy that a new younger CEO will bring. From everything I hear from those within the company Sean Hehir has breathed a new energy into the company and destroyed all the psychological blocks that had grown up from having been in siege mentality for so many years as they were in survival mode developing the AKIDA technology.

When Brainchip posted their Expressway sign above the road to Silicon Valley that said everything about the new confidence and aggression that the company is now exhibiting.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That's interesting - I don't think that the true believers' faith wavered to a defensive siege mentality at any time. Most saw the 2018 price decline as a buying opportunity. But, of course, there was a lot of dilution of honest opinion in the other place.

Anyone who followed the company's progress with an open mind would have understood the value of the prodigious efforts of LdN in chasing contacts, which the naysayers on the other place condemned as wasteful junkets.

I would like to think that the whiteanting had no more effect than the surface scratches on a scribbly bark - just an interesting patina.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Only criticism is "small".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
SHAPING UP TO A LATE AFTERNOON RUN...............

They seem to have scooped up most of the DTs that were left and the "Shorters" have been covering position as well try to get out of their mess!

Last Wed/Thurs/Fri shorters started covering with about 8-10 Mil shares. About time!

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi Diogenese you know kids now a days they spend more on going out or games and all, I dint mean small in the sense belittle what i meant was what he could afford :) cheers

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Diogenese you know kids now a days they spend more on going out or games and all I dint small in the sense belittle what i menat was what he could afford :) cheers
Yes - with the price of housing being out of the reach of mere mortals ... still BRN is the answer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
That's interesting - I don't think that the true believers' faith wavered to a defensive siege mentality at any time. Most saw the 2018 price decline as a buying opportunity. But, of course, there was a lot of dilution of honest opinion in the other place.

Anyone who followed the company's progress with an open mind would have understood the value of the prodigious efforts of LdN in chasing contacts, which the naysayers on the other place condemned as wasteful junkets.

I'm would like to think that the whiteanting had no more effect than the surface scratches on a scribbly bark - just an interesting patina.
That is us but consider if you were employed at Brainchip working on Peter van der Made's vision with a family and a mortgage and a partner reading all the negative press and you not being able to tell them anything really.

I do think it is different being on the inside as opposed to standing behind the crowd when the rocks are being thrown.

Why do I think this because to me it is exactly like my time in the NSW Police when every officer was being tarred with the same brush as a result of the actions of corrupt elements.

The one time I spoke personally with Mr. Dinardo at his last AGM he was clearly nervous, his hands were sweaty and until it became clear I was not there to plunge a knife into his chest he remained that way. He then relaxed and spoke effusively about Brainchip despite knowing by then that I was a former police officer and lawyer.

I do not often disagree with you but I think these things do much more damage than simple surface scratches.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Mugen74

Regular
Ouch,you are not related to this women then:

I’m dating a man with a micropenis, how do I tell him?’​

A woman really likes the man she is seeing, but there’s a very small problem standing in the way of her committing to him.

Isiah McKimmie

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Nobody has mentioned they will be at the Brainchip AGM tomorrow and will keep us INFORMED of whats going on!

So for those of us who cannot attend we would like to beg that someone here promises to keep us abreast of the AGM Meeting.

AND to ALL holders................Have a Happy and great day tomorrow regardless of where you will be at.

Yak52
You can attend virtually! Details were included in the Notice of Meeting correspondence sent out on 20 April. I’d include my link but I believe it is personalised for me.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
You can attend virtually! Details were included in the Notice of Meeting correspondence sent out on 20 April. I’d include my link but I believe it is personalised for me.
Then again maybe you are getting your own special AGM. 😈👽 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Ouch,you are not related to this women then:

I’m dating a man with a micropenis, how do I tell him?’​

A woman really likes the man she is seeing, but there’s a very small problem standing in the way of her committing to him.

Isiah McKimmie
As Dame Edna said to a member of the audience in London who confessed to being from Melbourne;

"I'll bet you've seen a cockatoo."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
WHATS THE BET ON AN ANNOUNCEMENT PRE-MARKET
OR AT THE OPEN ON TUESDAY MORNING ??? 😎

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users