BRN Discussion Ongoing

toasty

Regular
Interesting news article this morning saying military graduates in teh USA are being told to expect to participate in a superpower war in the next few years involving robotic drones, tanks, aircraft etc.. Akida is obviously well suited to enable this type of warfare and it makes perfect sense for armament manufacturers to go down this track. Akida's autonomous decision making solves the problem of the first targets in modern warfare - destruction of communications infrastructure.

I'm sure this is not what Brainchip and Peter VDM had in mind but there are numerous examples of the military use of technology leading to more beneficial commercial deployments. One that comes immediately to mind is laser inertial navigation/guidance systems - developed initially for military use and now standard kit on every commercial airliner circling the planet.

We will probably never know the details of these types of use cases but it seems almost certain to me that this expectation of a major conflcit in the not too distant future is one of the primary reasons we are engaged with NASA, DARPA and the various branches of the US military.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Seems to have been pulled already. Obviously dint see the press release prior to placing the order ;)
My bad, it's now showing on my platform.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning RobjHunt,

I have 4 suspicious sell orders. Either fools or more likely manipulators.

1. 250000 @ $1.14
2. 250000@ $1.16
3. 250000@ $1.18
4. 375000@ $1.90

Should be a top day.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Morning RobjHunt,

1. 250000 @ $1.14
2. 250000@ $1.16
3. 250000@ $1.18
4. 375000@ $1.90

Should be a top day.

Regards,
Esq.
For sure Esq, did notice them. I agree whole heartedly, quite looking forward to how the day pans out :)

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Shadow59

Regular
I guess now that the ARM partnership is now in the public domain, it means now it can be openly discussed as a topic at the AGM

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Violin1

Regular
Don’t get me wrong,i own Brn shares and have for years,but if management think that stating something that shareholders already know will get them through the AGM without shareholders venting their frustrations well they are wrong, I for one voted against the remuneration packages, until they actually show massive sales growth and the iceberg displayed then sorry there is still a lot of risk in this share,we have built a great team, but ask yourself would your boss give you hundreds of thousands of dollars bonuses without you actually achieving. Go brainchip but very weary.
Respectfully disagree. Progress and achievement isn't just measured by actual revenue dollars - or nothing major would ever be built. The achievements of our crew have been staggering over the past 18 months. I have been amply rewarded by a doubling of the share price in the last six months. I had no problem at all in endorsing the remuneration report and everything else.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Morning RobjHunt,

1. 250000 @ $1.14
2. 250000@ $1.16
3. 250000@ $1.18
4. 375000@ $1.90

Should be a top day.

Regards,
Esq.
Esq, would I be correct in assuming that those orders are what has lowered the pre trade price from $1.18 to $1.16??

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

mcm

Regular
Esq, would I be correct in assuming that those orders are what has lowered the pre trade price from $1.18 to $1.16??
Don't worry ... they've been pulled.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Harwig

Regular
Fake buys gone. Nothing holding us back now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
RobjHunt,

Absolutley.

1,125,000 shares ( manipulating ).

leaves roughly 3,842,844 (potential true ) Sells to 9,370,600 Buys.

Esq.

• Love
  • Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Phew! I'm kind of glad that announcement didn't come in as price sensitive. I'm not usually ready to start quaffing champers straight from the bottle until midday. 😙

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
  • Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Happy Monday team.

All aboard the BRN train. It's looking mighty green!

1653263823269.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Harwig

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Time to break through 1.22 for good

• Fire
THE CONSERVATIVE BRN SHAREHOLDERS LIST OF KNOWN PARTNERSHIPS:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
ARM
MegaChips
Renesas

NASA
Vorago
Edge Impulse
Nviso
SiFive
Ford
Biotome
NaNose
ISL
Intellisense

15 engagements.

The question for shareholders is did these just fall into Brainchip’s lap or do they prove that the Brainchip team are actually advancing shareholders interests?

My personal opinion is that they do.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If we take from the above list the following companies:

ARM
Renesas
MegaChips
SiFive
MOSCHIP
Edge Impulse
Nviso and
Vorago

It will be noted they all have one thing in common. They are not the end market. They are the sales conduits to customers.

I will leave it to you to identify how big the market is that they are opening up to Brainchip.

In 2020 I did a lot of research which satisfied me that in the semiconductor industry the sales conversion rate is as stated in the following quick grab from Google:

“The conversion rate from marketing-qualified leads to sales-accepted lead jumps to nearly 60 percent, and more than 50 percent of those make it to the sales-qualified lead stage. The final conversion — from sales-qualified lead to actual sale — reaches nearly 30 percent.20 July 2018”

If you have not DYOR in this area I would advise doing so as it will give you a valuable tool to weigh up your investment not just in BRN.

So going back to the above list consider what a sales conversion rate of 30% of their customer base would mean to Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Greatful for the topup

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Hitting 1.30 easy or higher

• Haha