If we take from the above list the following companies:

ARM
Renesas
MegaChips
SiFive
Edge Impulse
Nviso and
Vorago

It will be noted they all have one thing in common. They are not the end market. They are the sales conduits to customers.

I will leave it to you to identify how big the market is that they are opening up to Brainchip.

In 2020 I did a lot of research which satisfied me that in the semiconductor industry the sales conversion rate is as stated in the following quick grab from Google:

“The conversion rate from marketing-qualified leads to sales-accepted lead jumps to nearly 60 percent, and more than 50 percent of those make it to the sales-qualified lead stage. The final conversion — from sales-qualified lead to actual sale — reaches nearly 30 percent.20 July 2018”

If you have not DYOR in this area I would advise doing so as it will give you a valuable tool to weigh up your investment not just in BRN.

So going back to the above list consider what a sales conversion rate of 30% of their customer base would mean to Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What about Moschip FF if they come into play as they are keen on our IP. they are big too :)

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
Loving the start of my week.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It's difficult to image how massive our ecosystem has become.
View attachment 7415

Hi Boab,

Next stop - Akida becomes an inherent part of the Intel Foundry ECOSYSTEM...THEN WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!! 🥳

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.03.30 am.png

austin-powers-dr-evil.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
What about Moschip FF if they come into play as they are keen on our IP. they are big too :)
You are correct completely forgot about them I will add them it just keeps getting better. LOL

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
GREEEN BABY

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
1.30 so close

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Proga

Regular
If BRN has a low cost business model (selling IP) and is making in the order of 85% margin on IP sales and royalties then there are really only 4 possible outcomes:
- reinvest profits for future development of the product and the business. However, we have seen that development of the next generations of Akida are unlikely to be that expensive compared to the enormous amount of revenue that is likely to flow in. So what will happen to the rest of the revenue?
- dividends; this is most likely outcome in my opinion and with a low cost business model and 85% margin you would have to think that dividends will be a lot higher than other businesses (bear in mind that even businesses like Woolworths pay a total annual dividend of approximately 4-5% with a huge cost base and much lower margins).
- share buy back; possible at some stage if we are awash in cash.
- acquisition of other businesses; also possible but doesn't seem to be part of the BRN strategy and at this stage hard to see that it will be in the foreseeable future, particularly when BRN has shown itself so adept at forming strategic partnerships with other useful businesses.

Therefore, I would suggest that your assessment is too conservative about the size of possible future dividends.

IMO only (but I"m always right ;) - hey I picked BRN didn't I?? :ROFLMAO:)
Unfortunately GDJR69 you have completely misinterpreted what I was saying. Nobody knows the size of future dividends. I was discussing the yield. I expect the SP (share price) to front run revenue like CSL in the next decade as BRN's earnings growth gains momentum ie have a very high P/E (share price per earnings) which in turn will lower the dividend yield (not the dividend itself in absolute dollars).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
Message to shorters - close your sells quickly

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The Buy/Sell ratio is getting better and better. Sell under 2 million buys over 11 million. Go you good thing

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
The Buy/Sell ratio is getting better and better. Sell under 2 million buys over 11 million. Go you good thing
And still well under true value estimates.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

GDJR69

Regular
Unfortunately GDJR69 you have completely misinterpreted what I was saying. Nobody knows the size of future dividends. I was discussing the yield. I expect the SP (share price) to front run revenue in the next decade as BRN's earnings growth gains momentum ie have a very high P/E (share price per earnings) which in turn will lower the dividend yield (not the dividend itself in absolute dollars).
Ok Progba, apologies if I've misunderstood you. Peace Amigo ✌️

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Speeding ticket today.....

Attachments

• images (37).jpeg
    images (37).jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
1 fuckkkkking 30 BABBBBBG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JK200SX

Regular
THE CONSERVATIVE BRN SHAREHOLDERS LIST OF KNOWN PARTNERSHIPS:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
ARM
MegaChips
Renesas
MOSCHIP
NASA
Vorago
Edge Impulse
Nviso
SiFive
Ford
Biotome
NaNose
ISL
Intellisense

16 engagements.

The question for shareholders is did these just fall into Brainchip’s lap or do they prove that the Brainchip team are actually advancing shareholders interests?

My personal opinion is that they do.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

And here's the POTENTIAL CONSERVATIVE BRN SHAREHOLDERS LIST OF UNKNOWN PARTNERSHIPS:
:)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yes Boab ... looking awesome ..........
1,047 buyers for 11,945,278 units
179 sellers for 1,594,690 units

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

GDJR69

Regular
Are we about to go on one of those phenomenal share price runs that we see BRN do from time to time? 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

TECH

Regular
The countdown has officially commenced 😎

4 days and the AGM is done and dusted for another year.

All attendees are required to wear seatbelts (provided) as we prepare for lunch, sorry, I mean launch.

I'll be viewing from the side lines over here in Perth, hope all attendees really enjoy the fellowship, ask plenty of questions but be respectful as to what you ask, we all know the regulations regarding what can and cannot be commented on.

Has a push commenced to send us north of $1.30 again ??

Cheers for now....Tech 🤓

I tip my hat....enjoy the ride as I am doing....love Brainchip 😇

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Loving the start of my week.
You’re not Robinson Crousoe mate 😉👌

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom