BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

There may be more recent development after that 3 year old broadcast. The testing dates were for some of the srudies so may have completed earlier them expected?

View attachment 7407
8471D885-F74E-4653-9550-6743EA8EF569.png
643BB07E-009D-4CE9-84E4-FF39B2DF37F5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Finally Brainchip and ARM make it public.
FDB61EFA-ED3A-4DE5-9441-DE773A9FB8E2.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 136 users

Zedjack33

Regular

Getting out there.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Shadow59

Regular
Finally Brainchip and ARM make it public. View attachment 7411
ARM would not be including Akida in its product offering unless they were very happy with its validation.

THIS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! THE RAMIFICATIONS ARE MASSIVE!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users
It’s a very good press release everyone should read it

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

M_C

Founding Member
So.............I believe this links us to JOHN DEERE and furthermore to MICROSOFT. John Deere aquired LIGHT late last year...........LIGHT partnered with HITACHI late last year..............(Hitachi is part owner of RENESAS)

This is Ian Drew (Chairman of Foundries.Io), he liked a post of BRNs. On his page was this -

Capture1.PNG

and this -

Capture.PNG

Then i read this..........

Then I read this -

Then I went like this -

grin michael burry.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 67 users

Slade

Top 20
Jerry Seinfeld Laughing GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
ARM would not be including Akida in its product offering unless they were very happy with its validation.

THIS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! THE RAMIFICATIONS ARE MASSIVE!
Precisely.

This is what came out of the Rob Telson Gem Davies Brainchip ARM Podcast.

Gem Davies said words to the effect that neuromorphic chips were still to be proven so I think it is safe to say that AKIDA has proven its value to ARM.

What a nice ARM’s length announcement that AKIDA is proven to start the week.

Every WANCA will be groaning and wishing they did not have to get up and go to work.

How sweet it is.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 82 users
D

Deleted member 118

In joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip's IP with Arm's product families.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Brilliant. It will be interesting to see how this news disseminates through the market.

Thank you Brainchip team, you just keep building this thing brick by brick, day in and day out. At some point we will all take a step back, look up at what has been built and truly realise that we are part of a behemoth.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Don’t get me wrong,i own Brn shares and have for years,but if management think that stating something that shareholders already know will get them through the AGM without shareholders venting their frustrations well they are wrong, I for one voted against the remuneration packages, until they actually show massive sales growth and the iceberg displayed then sorry there is still a lot of risk in this share,we have built a great team, but ask yourself would your boss give you hundreds of thousands of dollars bonuses without you actually achieving. Go brainchip but very weary.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Build-it

Regular

Getting out there.

Love this paragraph,

joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip's IP with Arm's product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

Edge Compute.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Precisely.

This is what came out of the Rob Telson Gem Davies Brainchip ARM Podcast.

Gem Davies said words to the effect that neuromorphic chips were still to be proven so I think it is safe to say that AKIDA has proven its value to ARM.

What a nice ARM’s length announcement that AKIDA is proven to start the week.

Every WANCA will be groaning and wishing they did not have to get up and go to work.

How sweet it is.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
From the announcement:

“ The Arm AI partner program creates and nurtures strategic alliances that empower its ecosystem to drive innovation, provides technical support and resources, and helps partners reach developers and decision-makers within their target markets.

"To support the wealth of opportunities that AI can provide, from automation of industrial devices to improved user experience for consumers, developers need access to intelligence at the edge," said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and Embedded at Arm. "As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will further enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation."

In joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip's IP with Arm's product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

"It's valuable for BrainChip to be part of Arm's portfolio of partners as Arm is not only a leading provider of AI technologies, but an industry influencer," said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO. "Arm offers us another channel to give end users access to Akida, the world's first commercial neuromorphic AI accelerator, and to foster the development of best-in-class AI products and applications."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 118

Guess it’s only a matter of when and not if

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Let the games begin!!!!!!! Go BRN

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Lets go!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Slade

Top 20
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a WANCA.

Od GIF by MCDM

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
From the announcement:

“ The Arm AI partner program creates and nurtures strategic alliances that empower its ecosystem to drive innovation, provides technical support and resources, and helps partners reach developers and decision-makers within their target markets.

"To support the wealth of opportunities that AI can provide, from automation of industrial devices to improved user experience for consumers, developers need access to intelligence at the edge," said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and Embedded at Arm. "As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will further enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation."

In joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip's IP with Arm's product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

"It's valuable for BrainChip to be part of Arm's portfolio of partners as Arm is not only a leading provider of AI technologies, but an industry influencer," said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO. "Arm offers us another channel to give end users access to Akida, the world's first commercial neuromorphic AI accelerator, and to foster the development of best-in-class AI products and applications."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It's difficult to image how massive our ecosystem has become.
ecosystem.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom