BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
Not bad but I defy you to find a better song than this. My nominated song is just as impressive with the sound turned down.

The braille descripions of the video must be awesome with the sound turned down. But totally agree just as nice wiithout the sound

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi @MC🐠
I get comments here from time to time about how much time I spend posting and I have said I love to read and research.

This is what I loved about the practice of law but the extra work beyond the part I loved after 40 years became intolerable.

I personally think you are reading far to much into this. Peter van der Made has done all the hard yards including coping abuse from ignorant shareholders and manipulators.

If I could have continued on practising the part of the law I loved I would have gone on doing it till they carried me out in a box.

I therefore believe that Brainchip is sensibly creating an environment where Peter van der Made can go on doing what he loves without all of the other crap.

You must remember the way he was treated when he sold a handful of shares my goodness would you want to put up with that sort of rubbish.

Brainchip is on the home stretch and commercial success is when not if and the ability to give Peter van der Made his dream research facility to retire to and enjoy his every waking moment.

People like Peter van der Made do not retire.

Has Warren Buffet or Charlie Munger retired.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So true FF Everyone has to retire or give up their rein. And when i heard the things that was directed toward hih when he sold his tiny parcel i was shocked. If my memory serves me well i once heard that he sold his house to fund this project. So he deserves the reap the benefit. Fools are those who think that they have invested money in this company and they are the only rightful people to reap the benefit. As much as every single share holder have right to reap the benefit. PVDM deserves the same more than anyone else.
And yes people like him never retire they thrive and keep contributing.
I am bit sad to see this coming now when we are at such a great space.
cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
ok ok @Rocket577 @Jumpchooks @Blind Freddie

This is my agm pick in the clip looks like us walking to.the agm 😀 and well the tiger sfter all is symbolic to the first facial recognition, so in saying that maybe i mightchange my 2nd tatt from kenrobot to our tiger? 🤪

love the lyrics...rising to the top...👍that's our tiger

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
It would be ridiculous IMO if the company did not have any succession planning in place for Peter. Any company worth more than a bag of peanuts would do the same. Since they are also liable to shareholders, the imperative is arguably greater. Setting aside the basics of running any company, BrainChip is also uniquely placed, in that they are evolving a body of knowledge / expertise that is literally at the frontier of human ability. This alone stipulates that company endeavours are greater than any one individual. With or without Peter, BrainChip is on a mission to deliver edge AI capability everywhere and in everything. It will happen with or without peter. Sean mentioned in recent interviews that they hope to become "the defacto standard". You don't aim that high and expect to succeed if you're placing all your chips on Peter.
Hi Wilzy . I heard somewhere that Peter was at the completion stage of designing a Brainchip to fill in for him when he decides to scale down his hours at the company. If it is successful then it will be offered as a temporary replacement chip to companies where their management goes on annual leave , sickleave , long service leave ,or any other time away from their business . Yet another completely new untapped market to capitalise on .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
FF or any other of the 1,000 eyes brains trust........ Do you recall quite a fair while ago, either by way of or as a Co announcement or most likely a podcast where Peter or the Co put out financial forecasts/ projections slides or power points of future revenue expectations... ????
Yes last years AGM. They were the most comprehensive ever provided.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Just watched Hard Quiz which was won by Luke a Neuro Engineer. Brainchip recruiting should try and track him down. 😁😁

• Love
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

This is my agm pick in the clip looks like us walking to.the agm 😀 and well the tiger sfter all is symbolic to the first facial recognition, so in saying that maybe i mightchange my 2nd tatt from kenrobot to our tiger? 🤪

Think this could be a bit more appropriate for us share holders

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Mws

Regular
Not bad but I defy you to find a better song than this. My nominated song is just as impressive with the sound turned down.

Wow, I would give her the best 15 seconds of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
PVDM's reply at the AGM when asked how and why is Brainchip 3 yrs ahead of any of its competitor's......:)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

Like a Sunday night lounge session in here.

Yes, it's coming. 🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Yes last years AGM. They were the most comprehensive ever provided.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I can’t believe my luck I have just come down with bloody Covid and now won’t be able to attend the AGM . Covid you suck

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

newpunta

Regular
Hi @MC🐠
I get comments here from time to time about how much time I spend posting and I have said I love to read and research.

This is what I loved about the practice of law but the extra work beyond the part I loved after 40 years became intolerable.

I personally think you are reading far to much into this. Peter van der Made has done all the hard yards including coping abuse from ignorant shareholders and manipulators.

If I could have continued on practising the part of the law I loved I would have gone on doing it till they carried me out in a box.

I therefore believe that Brainchip is sensibly creating an environment where Peter van der Made can go on doing what he loves without all of the other crap.

You must remember the way he was treated when he sold a handful of shares my goodness would you want to put up with that sort of rubbish.

Brainchip is on the home stretch and commercial success is when not if and the ability to give Peter van der Made his dream research facility to retire to and enjoy his every waking moment.

People like Peter van der Made do not retire.

Has Warren Buffet or Charlie Munger retired.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF ……. if you don't mind me asking …… what part of law did you wish you could have continued ?

The reason I ask,
I have been stonewalled for months by lawyers for advice I seek ……. with regards to how I go about to commence legal action to invalidate a recent corrupt court process and judgement.
Cannot explain here.
The best and only answer I have by a lawyer friend of mine…….. is to lodge a complaint with the NSW judicial Commission.

It is a huge task, which I look forward to commencing soon ……. just trying to get mentally prepared and will be my greatest written work ever.

If the corruption/negligence I claim is upheld by the Commission, the plan is to get back every red cent these bastards cost me ……. a couple of hundred thousand nearly, plus much more in damages.
I would love to talk with you if this is the type of law you referred to that you wished you could have continued.......

I also have another matter which is also proving difficult to get advice - regards the responsibilities and "duty of care" to provide safe work environments in NSW.
Not sure how we can contact but I will be happy to post my email address here if you wish, or preferably maybe Zee can pass it on to you if I email to this website ?

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Have a good start to the week! I don't see why not

• Fire

MDhere

Regular
There may be more recent development after that 3 year old broadcast. The testing dates were for some of the srudies so may have completed earlier them expected?

Screenshot_20220523-071610_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
GOOOOOD MORNING

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom