BRN Discussion Ongoing

Taproot

Regular
I think this response should have it's own thread. It's a pretty important discussion piece and I had to scroll through dozens of pages to find it.
@A8kr1
I agree
The breathalyser discussion needs a dedicated thread.
eg: Examin Holdings $650,000 grant and Utah Uni collaboration developments are important to keep up to speed with.

"It's a brilliant piece of Aussie enterprise. We're really looking forward to giving this company the support it needs," Federal Industry Minister Angus Taylor said.

@zeeb0t ?

Reactions: 10 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 9 users
Still a work in progress, any feedback is appreciated.

Hopefully a nice visual representation of IP vs EAP vs possibilities ...when we come across more dots (I know I missed some 🤦‍♂️)
...we can try to see if it falls in the puzzle below :)
The ones on the light-yellow sticky note are possibilities (Toyota = there was a table discussion amongst Brainchip, Toyota and Denso last year)
View attachment 465
Can we pencil in Samsung as a possible EAP. I distinctly remember LDN mentioning about a “major Korea mobile manufacturer” looking at our tech.

Reactions: 8 users

Adam82

Wow that didn't take long 1107 people have now signed up..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT...........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well done guys and thanks to @Zeebot , it’s been a much friendlier users experience since the move👍

Reactions: 22 users

Sprocket68

Emerged
Thanks Zeebot for all the hard work you have done to get this up and running, Also a huge thanks to all the great posters that have come across from the other forum, I was very concerned that we (the readers) were going to lose the input from these outstanding people. This site has certainly been a breath of fresh air, Congrats mate :)

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Cand2it

Hello, just a silent follower and holder of BRN for the last 2+ years from scandinavia. Thank you for this new site. I have really enjoyed reading all the great discussions and findings and research over at hotcrapper. But lately it has been complete rubbish with so many new users trying to downramp with childish posts and nonsense. I welcome genuine and well thought of critique you have that can be discussed but not the blatant and nonsense downramping. Hope to see a great environment for productive discussions and knowledgde sharing at this new site thanks @zeebot. Btw I cannot see a Cancel button if I want to cancel a reply?

• Love
Reactions: 46 users

hamilton66

Regular
Hi MC,

This is ReRAM/Memristor

"NvCIM may help to overcome the memory-wall bottleneck for battery-powered AI edge devices by allowing analog operations for vector-matrix multiplication, which is the major computing operation in the neural network during the inference stage."
The new 4Mb nvCIM architecture created by the researchers is based on 22-nm-foundry resistive random-access memory (ReRAM) devices, also known as memristors.
To reduce their device's computing latency, the researchers built a calibrated and weighted current-to-voltage stacking circuit with a 2-bit output and full-range voltage-mode sense amplifier. This circuit also ensures a good readout yield for the most significant bits (MSBs), reducing the architecture's overall readout energ
y.

View attachment 463
D, not sure I'll ever get used to ur new name!
Not sure if this has been posted, but would love ur take.
GLTA

Reactions: 4 users

MrEdge

Can we pencil in Samsung as a possible EAP. I distinctly remember LDN mentioning about a “major Korea mobile manufacturer” looking at our tech.
When he said major Korean mobile manufacturer did he mean major Korean auto-mobile manufacturer?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to correct you, didn’t see your post before I posted. You will be correct soon.

If you are Sladius, then who is this dude?

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 6.17.30 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Just to re-iterate, it would appear that "Hello Volkswagen" isn't incorporating AKIDA, but rather an AI chip developed by LG with with proprietary LG Neural engine (as above).

Lucky for me there isn't a "dislike" button.
Nice try though. :)

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Reactions: 5 users
When he said major Korean mobile manufacturer did he mean major Korean auto-mobile manufacturer?
No I’m sure it was mobile as in phones. If I remember rightly it was in one of the quarterly calls he used to do.

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks for the post! I thought I’d go against the grain today.. I topped up a little at 1.635 just cause I wanted my holding to be on a nice round number lol.. true story ha
It is a pretty poor investment strategy but I do the same thing. It is so much easier to calculate the value of holdings quickly in my head. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Wantony

Emerged
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

No I’m sure it was mobile as in phones. If I remember rightly it was in one of the quarterly calls he used to do.
Hi Techinvestor, this may help. I lifted it from the site that shall remain unmentioned. Thanks to cyberworks, of course!

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 6.34.35 pm.png

• Love
Reactions: 25 users
Megachips i beleave i read have a link to Nintendo, that's what I'm quietly watching/keeping an eye out for a dot to appear.

No evidence of anything there at all at this stage, but i'm thinking it could be a potential area that AI could be applied to at some point in the future.
According to the Annual Report of MegaChips which I think was dated 2020 they stated Ninetendo consituted 70% of their then business. We know that the former CEO out of the blue in one of his 2020 Webinars before he went to podcasts spoke about the opportunities for AKIDA in hand controllers. Being old my mind went straight to Televisions etc not thinking of gaming. I did a little digging into Ninetendo chasing hand controller dots without success just anticipation because Ninetendo has something coming in this area in 2023 but little information certainly not to make it a dot. As you are looking TTE perhaps you might have more luck and be younger and more with the gaming terminology.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 22 users
Hi Techinvestor, this may help. I lifted it from the site that shall remain unmentioned. Thanks to cyberworks, of course!

View attachment 486
Thanks, the time stamp on that post should make it easier to go back and find the call on the net. Could be I interesting to go back though them and see if there’s a trial there that hasn’t been picked up on.

The price at posting is also insane in hind sight 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

View attachment 486
Cyberworks is absolutely correct it is in print and he actually found it again for me a few weeks back on HC when I asked him and posted the full statement and a link. It is a Finnenews Network video and transcript from that period which others could find I am sure with a simple Google search.
FF

Reactions: 7 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Sounds familiar...

Volkswagen Claims Four Times Faster Voice Control​

View attachment 459
Well Helloooo Akida ;) Great find Bravo.

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom