BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
On reflection, it won't be Mercedes per se, but their suppliers (Nvidia/Cerence, ... ).

Nvidia or CERENCE

Ok both would be outstanding but of course they are just a matter of time regardless.

CERENCE would be interesting, all those TRUSTED customers to contemplate about. FUN!

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Mugen74

Regular
why is it that i test the bloody market and put up 20,000 units of shares at 1.19 and do someone a bloody favour when i go out to a long lunch!!!
Well you can buy em back in the cspa

Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
My wife’s lover can receive dividends on my BRN shares!!! Thanks FF, I will rethink the whole generational wealth idea.
yr wifes lover LOL o sorry but slade seriously you need we need to meet up at a agm or something before u leave your fortune to your wifes lover LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MDhere

Regular
Huh whats cpsa?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Mugen74

Regular
The 10min auction after 4pm

Reactions: 3 users
Closing share price action. @MC🐠

Shadow59

Regular
So if BRN goes into a T.H. on Tuesday morning before the open, can they then announce something of significance at the AGM?

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

yr wifes lover LOL o sorry but slade seriously you need we need to meet up at a agm or something before u leave your fortune to your wifes lover LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
ok for those that dont seek and look. i have put up a thread called agm attendence. if you look under brn holdings i think you will find it. dont ask me questions as i may not be able to answer them. im good at some things and crap at others. anyway as i said there is a thread to not clog this thread for agm attendence in case anyone didnt go looking for it, its there, somewhere. and yes im attending , not that im going to be as vocal as i am here, cause im not. im a Gemini. vocal here , but shy in real life. fullstop... for now.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon MDhere,

Good idea with the agm question suggestion thread.

Gemini, thay say it's the quiet ones you have to watch.

Gemini here also.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

So who was after any link between Nviso and cerence

Shit I’ve lost it Brb

Here we go that Martin bloke is high up at nviso and he liked a cerence post

3FC8433C-A359-4FDC-BD4C-01809290B67E.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Wow

Xray1

Regular
The countdown has officially commenced 😎

4 days and the AGM is done and dusted for another year.

All attendees are required to wear seatbelts (provided) as we prepare for lunch, sorry, I mean launch.

I'll be viewing from the side lines over here in Perth, hope all attendees really enjoy the fellowship, ask plenty of questions but be respectful as to what you ask, we all know the regulations regarding what can and cannot be commented on.

Has a push commenced to send us north of $1.30 again ??

Cheers for now....Tech 🤓
I hope at the AGM they don't seat me next to "Elon " or some other big fish CEO's from the likes of NASA, Dell, and all the others that are mentioned in FF potential client list. ..... GLTALTH

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
500k trade at 5:01

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love