BRN Discussion Ongoing

Finally the number of sellers is going down in line with the numbers of buyers going up.

Market logic has been restored.

(Or did the guy handing out the tickets have to take a toilet break. Hope the door lock breaks on his cubicle.)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

VictorG

Finally the number of sellers is going down in line with the numbers of buyers going up.

(Or did the guy handing out the tickets have to take a toilet break. Hope the door lock breaks on his cubicle.)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I hope he meets up with a fellow WANCA in the cubicle and gets distracted for a week or two.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Fredsnugget

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Its Friday FF, he ducked out the side entrance so the boss wouldn't see for an EKO

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Thanks for that FF...............BUT

Out of all the Partnerships/confirmed links etc we have been told about and found out through the 1,000 Eyes...........RECENTLY
which ones do you think would require a Trading Halt and ASX Announcement if they progress further with AKIDA & Brainchip. ????

Any idea about the above?

Yak52
That is what I am saying to you the first one regardless of which one of the 20 odd will have to be announced if they are directly contracting with Brainchip.

If you are asking me who I think will be the first which is a different question to the one I thought I was answering it will be either Nviso or SiFive going by the current marketing aggression of each company.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
VODAFONE / QUALCOMM

I have also tried to have a dig around to find any clues to this elusive communications company. Every time I end up finding myself running off down another path however so far each time to nothing conclusive. What it has highlighted for me is there is massive application within the communications space for AI and many of the players are already positioning themselves to take full advantage of this coming revolution.

The other point I keep coming back to is what in todays terms defines a "communications company" I have followed down the traditionally routes with the typical players, and mobile providers. Then spent time researching the likes of Zoom and other virtual meeting type providers which in turn led me to other similar companies who are looking to provide real time translation services or services to the visual or hearing impaired. Then there are your PR type companies who rely heavily on data and market measurement as well as other emerging companies looking to develop into AR and utilise it in communication, conferencing and training applications. For me all of the above could be classified as trading in the communications space. Akida with its Low power consumption, learning at the edge, and countless other advantages seems a natural fit for all.

While this company (whoever they may) be may very well be the first in the communications market, my bet is they definitely wont be the last.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
LOL. AH...............in a Pitts Special we can pull 3.5 NEG and 7.5 Positive G and do a 360 degree roll in 1.3 seconds (depending on the particular aircraft).
The aircraft is great for "tumbles" in forward flight also. (not me!)

INVERTED flight and all aerobatic maneuvers . Lov inverted and flying "underneath" the world. Closest thing to being in space.

Yak52
You'll have to take me up someday Yak. Preferably after I haven't eaten for 3 days.

• Wow
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks for that FF...............BUT

Out of all the Partnerships/confirmed links etc we have been told about and found out through the 1,000 Eyes...........RECENTLY
which ones do you think would require a Trading Halt and ASX Announcement if they progress further with AKIDA & Brainchip. ????

Any idea about the above?

Yak52
I agree with @Fact Finder it depends on the chronology for the first few, and then on the relative size.

Once there is a verbal agreement with significant income, there will be a blackout until it is inked.

My engineering training cautions me against speculation, but my quaddie, in no particular order are: Renesas, Valeo, SiFive, and box the field for the 4th with Mercedes having the best chance.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Yak52

Regular
That is what I am saying to you the first one regardless of which one of the 20 odd will have to be announced if they are directly contracting with Brainchip.

If you are asking me who I think will be the first which is a different question to the one I thought I was answering it will be either Nviso or SiFive going by the current marketing aggression of each company.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

ok Thanks FF for that.

"it will be either Nviso or SiFive going by the current marketing aggression of each company." - FF

Nice one if either of them or MOSCHIPS pops up for an IP Licence.

Y.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Happened at court much?

... or araldite on the seat for key prosecution witnesses?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I agree with @Fact Finder it depends on the chronology for the first few, and then on the relative size.

Once there is a verbal agreement with significant income, there will be a blackout until it is inked.

My engineering training cautions me against speculation, but my quaddie, in no particular order are: Renesas, Valeo, SiFive, and box the field for the 4th with Mercedes having the best chance.
If we a looking for a ring in without form that may have been trained up on unreported country races under false colours Edge Impulse could surprise and win by a short ARM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Mugen74

Regular
I will take the rank outsider Samsung at 1000/1🤪

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Something to enliven your Friday pre drinks afternoon, with AR & AI sensor intervention

Enjoy the show !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Happened at court much?

... or araldite on the seat for key prosecution witnesses?
A couple of times but Araldite was not involved. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Fuggen"L🤓it's coming💥 listen you can hear it mmmm can smell it also.

• Haha
  • Fire

Quercuskid

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
NVISO 100-1

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20

On reflection, it won't be Mercedes per se, but their suppliers (Nvidia/Cerence, ... ).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
S.W.I.F.T. 67.8 to 1

Esq.

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
A couple of times but Araldite was not involved. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ah! ... itching powder! The jurors don't trust a witness who is constantly squrming.

• Haha

Proga

Regular
My wife’s lover can receive dividends on my BRN shares!!! Thanks FF, I will rethink the whole generational wealth idea.
As a potential future suitor, can you please send me a picture of your investment portfolio 😆

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I will take the rank outsider Samsung at 1000/1🤪
Maybe we could persuade @MC🐠 to put the prices up on the iceberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom