BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Westpac broking shows a $423K trade?
Weird, CMC Markets showing 362,014 traded

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Cool video explaining setting up your profile on the Mbux in any similar Mercedes car

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JK200SX

Regular
BELOW IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE ZF MEDIA RELEASE.

View attachment 7111

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS STATEMENT THAT IS CONFIRMATION (on top of all the other evidence of course!)

"has the ability to learn and act like a human" (see below)

View attachment 7112

And here from last nights revelations! ZF media showing the EXACT SAME actor and scene from our Brainchip Media Release.
LOOK FAMILAR ???

View attachment 7113

AND NOW.......ZF and TOYOTA have signed a deal to include ZF Autonomous & Safety features into Toyota's.

GLOBAL DOMINATION by Brainchip & AKIDA is in effect.

Yak52
Do you have a link to the video? Tks!

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
A point that may assist/help some holders moving forward.

If you are currently sitting on, say 1 Million in paper profit and you decide that on 1 July having held this stock for a year you can crystallize $1 Million in profit and only have to pay 19.56%...that is a very fine deal on Capital Gains in my opinion.

This % is due to fall even further if/when the government tax reforms kick in, in 2024, as the new tax tables are further reduced to only 3 levels of tax...nicely timed.

See you all on the other side of the AGM....Tech 🤓

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

JK200SX

Regular
Weird, CMC Markets showing 362,014 traded
volume of 362,014 = $423K

• Fire

cosors

👀
From the phone so in short. Look here. It's a connection between all three four, overlooked arm:) four five, Nviso loves Akida:):)

"All together, the consortium size reflects the high interest in this cross-disciplinary area of systems of artificial intelligence."
I think regarding ZF we should look more closely at the role of Bonseyes in the close cooperation between Nviso and Bonseyes. My understanding is that Bonseyes embeds the technology of Nviso and Brainchip into a total package. Perhaps someone can describe this in more detail, if this has not already been done. If, I would be grateful if someone could point me to the post.
The partners in the consortium on the Bomseyes page include Nviso, ZF and arm. I will take a closer look at what this is all about. My question above is about the technical background of embedding Nviso's software and our Akida into a package that could possibly be sold to ZF, who in turn could build it into a complete carefree package for autonomous driving; maybe also for retrofit kits.
I don't know enough about IT or embedding. Any hint?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Slow down, were gonna go fast
You got to make your holding last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feeling brainy
Ba da-da da-da da-da, feeling brainy

Hello shorter, what'cha knowing
Akida's come to set your arse a glowin'
Ain't you got no Ballista for me?
Doo-ait-n-doo-doo, feeling brainy
Ba da-da da-da da-da, feeling brainy

I got no trades to do, no margin calls to keep
I'm locked and loaded and ready for fun
Let the time in the market work its magic on me
Life, I love you, all is brainy

by Fact Finder with attribution to Simon and Garfunkel

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

Xray1

Regular
Afternoon MDhere,

Good idea with the agm question suggestion thread.

Gemini, thay say it's the quiet ones you have to watch.

Gemini here also.

Regards,
Esq.
I can see Tony D rushing off to the site right now and most likely a few times over the weekend, so that he can then, give Peter, Anil , Sean and Rob the heads up of potential questions to be raised at the AGM by attending s/holders and the stockexchange 1,000eyes intelligencia ....... I hope, that our over 1,000 eyes brains trust can come up with that Killer question, where all four of the abovenamed team just look at each other and give that "gotcha look / facial expression" which imo will say it all ....or they will reply that they will get back to us shortly about that .... Now, where have I heard that before ??? !!. !!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon MDhere,

Good idea with the agm question suggestion thread.

Gemini, thay say it's the quiet ones you have to watch.

Gemini here also.

Regards,
Esq.
Me too ✅

• Love
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
This is my ONE true hope with Brainchip from day one FF.

DIVIDENDS. RESIDUAL INCOME! Continual ongoing payments for myself and descendants going for as long as possible!

I would NOT want to SELL ANY SHARES once we have passed say $5 mark as DIVIDENDS should result and pay for anything I need in the future.

AND don't forget all, have $3-5 Mil in the BRN Portfolio and borrowing is a "simples".

Yak52
Hi Yak52.
Just out of curiosity and without holding you to it, what would you estimate the annual dividend amount per share of BRN would be when it reaches that $5 mark? And would you consider that when we are sustaining $5 per share it would be a possible time that dividends would be considered?
I've always played in the specky end of the pool and so don't have much of a feel for dividend payments, though am very much looking forward to them with our BRN. :LOL:

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
On reflection, it won't be Mercedes per se, but their suppliers (Nvidia/Cerence, ... ).

If it's Cerence, I'll be so ecstatic - I'll probably need some resuscitation assistance!

mr-bean-cpr.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hi Yak52.
Just out of curiosity and without holding you to it, what would you estimate the annual dividend amount per share of BRN would be when it reaches that $5 mark? And would you consider that when we are sustaining $5 per share it would be a possible time that dividends would be considered?
I've always played in the specky end of the pool and so don't have much of a feel for dividend payments, though am very much looking forward to them with our BRN. :LOL:
Being a growth company, I would guess a dividend yield of 1%, perhaps 2%, if the co. ever pays a dividend. At our SOI, a 1% dividend per share at $5 SP, that would equate to $85,000,000 in dividend disbursements(at 1%), not including any franking component. It would take a bit of time for the company to free up that amount of cash per year in the early stages to pay dividends, but considering that the sales model is pointing towards IP with high profit/ebit, I hope I am wrong.

As a point of reference, CSL's current dividend is under 1%.

• Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
you can crystallize $1 Million in profit and only have to pay 19.56%
What is this magical gravy train logic that you speak of? Is this based in reality?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
We closed last Friday @ $1.115 and closed today @ $1.17. That deserves a small green room pic.
Small Green.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 47 users

Proga

Regular
Being a growth company, I would guess a dividend yield of 1%, perhaps 2%, if the co. ever pays a dividend. At our SOI, a 1% dividend per share at $5 SP, that would equate to $85,000,000 in dividend disbursements(at 1%), not including any franking component. It would take a bit of time for the company to free up that amount of cash per year in the early stages to pay dividends, but considering that the sales model is pointing towards IP with high profit/ebit, I hope I am wrong.

As a point of reference, CSL's current dividend is under 1%.
It's the way I read it JK. I think the SP will be north of $20 before we see a dividend and that won't happen until 2026/27 at the earliest unless Apple or Samsung begin using our IP in their phones in 2024/25.. What I like about BRN is their overheads are quite small unless they have a wage explosion once they go into profit.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
This is my ONE true hope with Brainchip from day one FF.

DIVIDENDS. RESIDUAL INCOME! Continual ongoing payments for myself and descendants going for as long as possible!

I would NOT want to SELL ANY SHARES once we have passed say $5 mark as DIVIDENDS should result and pay for anything I need in the future.

AND don't forget all, have $3-5 Mil in the BRN Portfolio and borrowing is a "simples".

Yak52
Hi @ Yak52
The IP licence business model and the high margin low capital costs of this should in my opinion pave the way to dividends hopefully in the coming years.
Brainchip doesn't have to raise capital to build a $ 1 billion mining operation and continue to tap share holders on the shoulder for more dollars and capital raises.
Nor do we have to pay hundreds of millions in sales and marketing as we are dealing directly with the big companies not at a retail standpoint. Look at PBH balance sheet to see how that can affect the bottom line.

So for me I am happy to hold at least 90 % of my shares in the hope of receiving dividends at some stage down the line.

A guy my uncle plays golf with bought FMG early 2000's and never sold even when Twiggy had to fly to NY at the 11th hour to save the business ,he held his Fortescue Metal shares. He received $222,000 in dividends last year ! " Best 17,000 investment I've ever made he said to me at my uncles birthday BBQ. My uncle sold his FMG in 2006 and still cops a flogging on the 9th hole from you know who.
Goes to show how having patience in the right business pays dividends.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Top Bottom