Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Yak52

Regular
LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HAPPENING HERE !

PENNANT -

interesting. great timing with the AGM next Tuesday.
BRN_PENNANT.png

;)

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Slade

Top 20
Just on the generational wealth thing some may never have thought about this current fact.

When you die and your beneficiaries take the assets you leave them under our present laws this is not a capital gains tax event.

So in the case of Brainchip shares that are paying dividends as they might at some unknown point in the future here in Australia you can leave them to your spouse and they can continue to hold and receive the dividends and then leave them to your children or their lover and they can hold them and receive dividends and so on and so forth for the next 1,000 years.

There is no capital gains tax event until someone somewhere along the chain sells some or all.

Of course a government could change this but it would be a very brave government that decided to reintroduce death duties and currently it is only the Greens that has had it in contemplation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
My wife’s lover can receive dividends on my BRN shares!!! Thanks FF, I will rethink the whole generational wealth idea.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HAPPENING HERE !

PENNANT -

interesting. great timing with the AGM next Tuesday.
View attachment 7153

;)

Yak52
Agree Yak.

Posted earlier over on the TA thread.

Been tracking the Asc Tri and trusting would hold. Still need the BO through low 1.20s resist with vol support & then could see retest of break as new supp.

Time for quick (AM) post of prev charts.

Won't go into comments too much as can view prev charts and follow along hopefully.

BRN 3 HRLY RSI PIV 20.5.22.jpg

BRN D BAR RSI 20.5.22.jpg

BRN D BAR TRI ZOOM 20.5.22.jpg

BRN W BAR IND SUMM 20.5.22.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

M_C

Founding Member
It was the CEO that said it was working with a telco and i am hopeful we are working with AT&T

some of the comments from AT&T i have found

'AT&T is building its network AI platform to scale from the core to the edge.

AI is the key ingredient for implementing numerous projects and platforms for AT&T. AT&T is putting more intelligence into its mobile edge compute (MEC) at the customer edge and into its radio access network (RAN.) It's using AI to manage its third-party cloud arrangements, such as Microsoft, and in its internal cloud and hybrid clouds.

"We're rethinking the RAN completely," he said. "We're pushing some of that intelligence to the RAN, where it's needed, all the way to the data centers, national, local, regional data centers."

AT&T is using AI and machine learning (ML) to build its 5G infrastructure to map its cell towers, fiber lines, and other transmitters that exist today, and to pinpoint the best location for 5G build outs in the future.

AT&T has more than 75,000 macro cells in its network and plans to build hundreds of thousands of small cells as well adding picocells, all of which will be guided by AI, AT&T's internal network data and third-party data.'
Or Vodafone..................(EDIT: or BOTH)

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi Yak,

I guess they'll need to upgrade their production facilities just to meet the demand from Mercedes.

At some time in the future, maybe Mercedes will license out the production for purposes other than EVs.

Re vertical flight - when you top out at the apex, would you experience weightlessness, like the vomit comet? (If you loosened your seat belt just a little)
Dio.................you and FF are probably the best qualified to answer this question.

Out of all the Partnerships/confirmed links etc we have been told about and found out through the 1,000 Eyes...........
which ones do you think would require a Trading Halt and ASX Announcement if they progress further with AKIDA & Brainchip. ????

MOSCHIPS is one stating they are in talks for an AKIDA IP Licence...........

But who else considering all those Car manufacturers who MUST install new safety standards for the EU for next year etc.

The list I think myself could be at least 20 odd companies long!

AND some of them MUST use AKIDA etc in vehicles next year.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I warned the shorters and manipulaters that 1.195 will be wiped they did not listen

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Rocket577,

Yet another great find thankyou.

All very interesting, especially ,time stamp 12.21, plane drop , recognising toy fighter jets.

240 frames per second with 90 percent accuracy, sounds familiar .

Also great to see Rolls Royce pop up in the collaboration.

Cheers everyone, amazing research as per norm.

Great day for our share price to.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Yak52

Regular
Agree Yak.

Posted earlier over on the TA thread.

Been tracking the Asc Tri and trusting would hold. Still need the BO through low 1.20s resist with vol support & then could see retest of break as new supp.

Time for quick (AM) post of prev charts.

Won't go into comments too much as can view prev charts and follow along hopefully.

BRN 3 HRLY RSI PIV 20.5.22.jpg

BRN D BAR RSI 20.5.22.jpg

BRN D BAR TRI ZOOM 20.5.22.jpg

BRN W BAR IND SUMM 20.5.22.jpg

Thanks much FMF. Excellent charts and I am sure many will appreciate seeing them.

I think there is a high probability of an Announcement pushing the SP up through any resistance and past our previous highs in Jan 2022.

Timing seems to be coming together well here currently, but nothing in life is garanteed though.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hi Xray1................really it could be ANYTIME from now until 10AM on Tuesday 24th.

NOT the time to be out of BRAINCHIP and not holding.

IF its a big news item it could even generate a TRADING HALT for 2-3 days starting TODAY or MONDAY and opening again ..............AFTER THE AGM on WEDNESDAY 25th.

Yak52
Hi guys,

I've been flat out at work today and haven't had a chance to read much on the forums. Briefly, does someone mind explaining to me the reason for a potential announcement before AGM?

Tks

Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
Or Vodafone..................(EDIT: or BOTH)

View attachment 7154
VODAFONE / QUALCOMM / SAMSUNG

A proof of concept (POC) demonstration took place in Europe, as one of the highest global smartphone penetration regions. The POC illustrates the technology’s commercial readiness and efficiency working on existing infrastructure, leveraging Vodafone’s advanced network capabilities. In the demonstration, the fully operational proof of concept device used on Vodafone’s network was based on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G powered by a Snapdragon® 888 5G Mobile Platform, which features a built-in Qualcomm® Secure Processing Unit running the Thales iSIM operating system for the purpose of this demonstration. This proof of concept took place in Samsung’s R&D labs using Vodafone’s advanced remote management platform.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Dio.................you and FF are probably the best qualified to answer this question.

Out of all the Partnerships/confirmed links etc we have been told about and found out through the 1,000 Eyes...........
which ones do you think would require a Trading Halt and ASX Announcement if they progress further with AKIDA & Brainchip. ????

MOSCHIPS is one stating they are in talks for an AKIDA IP Licence...........

But who else considering all those Car manufacturers who MUST install new safety standards for the EU for next year etc.

The list I think myself could be at least 20 odd companies long!

AND some of them MUST use AKIDA etc in vehicles next year.

Yak52
The ASX Disclosure Rules are very straight forward and simple if the deal is done directly with Brainchip.

If a reasonable person would consider the transaction material to a company's value then the details must be disclosed on the ASX.

In the case of Brainchip as it is not in receipt of income at the moment of any consequence then it is difficult to imagine a contract for a definite or calculable sum of money not being material.

So in your case of 20 odd companies as each one signs up the material nature of the agreement to the company could diminish.

I will explain it this way as it is easier to paint the picture. Assume every company will bring a sale of $1 million dollars. The first company will with its $1 million be 100% of Brainchip's earnings. So it would clearly be material however the 20th company would be bringing only a further one twentieth of the companies income and so it starts to become grey as to whether this contract is as material as the first contract or second contract etc;

Once Brainchip is a going concern funded by customer receipts it becomes even less clear as to whether a further contract with a new customer is material.

When you look at Apple for instance a new contract for say a sale of $10 million if they were listed on the ASX arguably need not be disclosed because as a percentage of its customer receipts and implications for the ongoing financial viability of Apple it would clearly not be material.

Coming back to the 20 odd companies the further complication could be that the first company to sign up is lets say a Samsung for mobile phones, laptops and tablets and in one contract $100 million could be dropped in the bank thereafter the next 19 might arguably may not be material however the second one could be Tesla robotics and worth $200 million.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Cyw

Regular
Hi guys,

I've been flat out at work today and haven't had a chance to read much on the forums. Briefly, does someone mind explaining to me the reason for a potential announcement before AGM?

Tks
A company is not allowed to disclose any price sensitive or important announcement at the AGM as not all shareholders are there. So to disclose anything significant, they will have to make an ASX announcement before the AGM. As we are all hopeful and waiting in line at the Mercedes showroom, we would hope something earth shaking will be disclosed, either tonight or Monday. I think they can make an announcement on Tuesday pre-open.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
The ASX Disclosure Rules are very straight forward and simple if the deal is done directly with Brainchip.

If a reasonable person would consider the transaction material to a company's value then the details must be disclosed on the ASX.

In the case of Brainchip as it is not in receipt of income at the moment of any consequence then it is difficult to imagine a contract for a definite or calculable sum of money not being material.

So in your case of 20 odd companies as each one signs up the material nature of the agreement to the company could diminish.

I will explain it this way as it is easier to paint the picture. Assume every company will bring a sale of $1 million dollars. The first company will with its $1 million be 100% of Brainchip's earnings. So it would clearly be material however the 20th company would be bringing only a further one twentieth of the companies income and so it starts to become grey as to whether this contract is as material as the first contract or second contract etc;

Once Brainchip is a going concern funded by customer receipts it becomes even less clear as to whether a further contract with a new customer is material.

When you look at Apple for instance a new contract for say a sale of $10 million if they were listed on the ASX arguably need not be disclosed because as a percentage of its customer receipts and implications for the ongoing financial viability of Apple it would clearly not be material.

Coming back to the 20 odd companies the further complication could be that the first company to sign up is lets say a Samsung for mobile phones, laptops and tablets and in one contract $100 million could be dropped in the bank thereafter the next 19 might arguably may not be material however the second one could be Tesla robotics and worth $200 million.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thanks for that FF...............BUT

Out of all the Partnerships/confirmed links etc we have been told about and found out through the 1,000 Eyes...........RECENTLY

Any idea about the above?

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Let the GAMES BEGIN for the HOUR OF POWER is upon us....

Akida BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

ndefries

Regular
At the current SP we are ranked 196 on the ASX

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cyw

Regular
Thanks for that FF...............BUT

Out of all the Partnerships/confirmed links etc we have been told about and found out through the 1,000 Eyes...........RECENTLY

Any idea about the above?

Yak52
I know it is not likely but I hope NASA. If NASA is using AKIDA or the IP in thier space programs, it will cement Brainchip as a major player in the AI space and every IT and related player in the world will start searching or calling the Brainchip office.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

I know it is not likely but I hope NASA. If NASA is using AKIDA or the IP in thier space programs, it will cement Brainchip as a major player in the AI space and every IT and related player in the world will start searching or calling the Brainchip office.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom