BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
Agree Yak, I think the AGM will be very informative . The thousand eyes have accumulated some great research that should produce some very good probing like: please explain what exactly the ARM technology partnership means (if we don’t already know by then).

Thanks Slade!

To put it simply...............Shaun had better ...............LIGHT UP OUR UNIVERSE at the AGM ..........or ......................

Y.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Dio...............I have been watching and following YASA for 2-3 years now regarding their Electric Motors with a view to their use in light aviation aircraft particularly as retrofitted EAV equipment to older aircraft models ie: Cessna, piper etc.
I had hoped to acquire 2 of their models (YASA) for back-to-back mounting in my Pitts Special and thereby converting it to all Electric. (EAV)

Unfortunately I was to late and the company was acquired by MERCEDES BENZ last year which has now removed this option for conversion.
YASA was the BEST development in Electric motors available and exactly what light aircraft needed.
Damn Shame!
Still trying to find two motors 2nd hand if possible to source!

Yak52
Hi Yak,

I guess they'll need to upgrade their production facilities just to meet the demand from Mercedes.

At some time in the future, maybe Mercedes will license out the production for purposes other than EVs.

Re vertical flight - when you top out at the apex, would you experience weightlessness, like the vomit comet? (If you loosened your seat belt just a little)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
We can keep wishing but I don't think this AGM will disclose much. At the next AGM we will all be driving the new Merc EQX to the venue
BRN shareholders should get fleet buyers discount

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Yak,

I guess they'll need to upgrade their production facilities just to meet the demand from Mercedes.

At some time in the future, maybe Mercedes will license out the production for purposes other than EVs.

Re vertical flight - when you top out at the apex, would you experience weightlessness, like the vomit comet? (If you loosened your seat belt just a little)
... or you can wait 10 years or so for the patent to expire.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Topped up today for the AGM let’s break down those walls please x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
BELOW IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE ZF MEDIA RELEASE.

View attachment 7111

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS STATEMENT THAT IS CONFIRMATION (on top of all the other evidence of course!)

"has the ability to learn and act like a human" (see below)

View attachment 7112

And here from last nights revelations! ZF media showing the EXACT SAME actor and scene from our Brainchip Media Release.
LOOK FAMILAR ???

View attachment 7113

AND NOW.......ZF and TOYOTA have signed a deal to include ZF Autonomous & Safety features into Toyota's.

GLOBAL DOMINATION by Brainchip & AKIDA is in effect.

Yak52
Wow well done @Yak52. What a golden nugget!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi Yak,

LOL. AH...............in a Pitts Special we can pull 3.5 NEG and 7.5 Positive G and do a 360 degree roll in 1.3 seconds (depending on the particular aircraft).
The aircraft is great for "tumbles" in forward flight also. (not me!)

INVERTED flight and all aerobatic maneuvers . Lov inverted and flying "underneath" the world. Closest thing to being in space.

Yak52

• Wow
  • Fire
'You gotta know when to hold'em'.

In life it is just as simple as that.

I learnt very early in life that where the right real estate is concerned you never sell ever.

With the right share the same rule applies.

Sometimes life dictates that you have to break this rule occasionally but if it is the right real estate or the right share it is always best to look from
time to time at what has happened since you sold because it will ensure you do your utmost not to have to break the rule again.

If we are right about Brainchip what realistically is the worst thing that could happen?

Probably a takeover but that is never going to be at a price less than the share price at the time.

What is the best possible outcome dividends and potentially generational wealth.

Apart from the above all you need is a plan because this is after all about each investors personal goals and life circumstances.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just on the generational wealth thing some may never have thought about this current fact.

When you die and your beneficiaries take the assets you leave them under our present laws this is not a capital gains tax event.

So in the case of Brainchip shares that are paying dividends as they might at some unknown point in the future here in Australia you can leave them to your spouse and they can continue to hold and receive the dividends and then leave them to your children or their lover and they can hold them and receive dividends and so on and so forth for the next 1,000 years.

There is no capital gains tax event until someone somewhere along the chain sells some or all.

Of course a government could change this but it would be a very brave government that decided to reintroduce death duties and currently it is only the Greens that has had it in contemplation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
LOL. AH...............in a Pitts Special we can pull 3.5 NEG and 7.5 Positive G and do a 360 degree roll in 1.3 seconds (depending on the particular aircraft).
The aircraft is great for "tumbles" in forward flight also. (not me!)

INVERTED flight and all aerobatic maneuvers . Lov inverted and flying "underneath" the world. Closest thing to being in space.

Yak52
Until your wings get ripped off when you exceed the planes limits as a result of atmospheric conditions which you cannot see.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
The countdown has officially commenced 😎

4 days and the AGM is done and dusted for another year.

All attendees are required to wear seatbelts (provided) as we prepare for lunch, sorry, I mean launch.

I'll be viewing from the side lines over here in Perth, hope all attendees really enjoy the fellowship, ask plenty of questions but be respectful as to what you ask, we all know the regulations regarding what can and cannot be commented on.

Has a push commenced to send us north of $1.30 again ??

Cheers for now....Tech 🤓

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
Even the bots are attacking 1.195 hahahha

• Haha
  • Love

Yak52

Regular
Just on the generational wealth thing some may never have thought about this current fact.

When you die and your beneficiaries take the assets you leave them under our present laws this is not a capital gains tax event.

So in the case of Brainchip shares that are paying dividends as they might at some unknown point in the future here in Australia you can leave them to your spouse and they can continue to hold and receive the dividends and then leave them to your children or their lover and they can hold them and receive dividends and so on and so forth for the next 1,000 years.

There is no capital gains tax event until someone somewhere along the chain sells some or all.

Of course a government could change this but it would be a very brave government that decided to reintroduce death duties and currently it is only the Greens that has had it in contemplation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

This is my ONE true hope with Brainchip from day one FF.

DIVIDENDS. RESIDUAL INCOME! Continual ongoing payments for myself and descendants going for as long as possible!

I would NOT want to SELL ANY SHARES once we have passed say $5 mark as DIVIDENDS should result and pay for anything I need in the future.

AND don't forget all, have $3-5 Mil in the BRN Portfolio and borrowing is a "simples".

Yak52

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I think 2pm ish 1.195 should be broken down. I am hoping

• Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Going to be a very interesting Close/Auction today !

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Yak52

Regular

I can see some have been playing the "shorting" game here within our forum. Silly boyz.

Shorters would be starting to panic about now, knowing about the AGM coming up on Tuesday and what might be released beforehand or during to send "rockets" into the heavens announcing Brainchips WORLD arrival.

I would be Sh**ting myself with holding any Shorts .lol.

Yak52

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mccabe84

Regular
The last 30-60 mins of trading should be pretty exciting this afternoon

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D