BRN Discussion Ongoing

KKFoo

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Whilst we're talking about ZF, here's something I prepared earlier in April on their Automatic Valet Solution, which involves sensors, radars and cameras.

Check out their youtube video below!

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 8.23.22 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
It's a definitely a Renault. The model looks like a Megane.
Well we have quite a few dots back to Renault including one of the French Brainchip Research Centre employees having been a Renault employee immediately before he commenced with BRN.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I remember posting a link to ZF a while ago, and a possible dot join with some other company. I'll try to find the post.

I think it may have been in relation to the ZF ProAI supercomputer, that was posted by Greg Collier, an old work colleague of mine when we worked at Delphi Automotive together:

View attachment 7056

I also have another friend who now works at ZF in Germany, but I'm sure he would be tight lipped if I was to ask him about a topic like Brainchip.
View attachment 7057
Nice indeed.

I also have another friend who now works at ZF in Germany, but I'm sure he would be tight lipped if I was to ask him about a topic like Brainchip.

I guess there's only one way to find out, huh ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Akida27

First post on here for a while. I came across this tonight not sure if it’s been mentioned before. Daimler/Mercedes shares in Tesla would’ve been worth $75 billion if they still held them. The fact that they sold their share in Tesla in 2014 due to Tesla being entitled to Merc IP sounds interesting.. Would Brainchip be entitled to the IP of another company if they owned a slice of us…?

Attachments

• D5E245B7-695C-48B4-BF49-543DCB2B08DC.jpeg
    D5E245B7-695C-48B4-BF49-543DCB2B08DC.jpeg
    612.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Good luck everyone. Worst sell of in Nasdaq in 2 years. 1100 points smashes
Apologies for my misinformation here and thanks everyone for stating the correct details

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
ZF? What is ZF? I guess I have some catching up to do.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Galaxycar

Regular
I just looked at the posts on ZF and brainchip and how you blokes worked out how we are working with them all I can say is you blokes amaze me 👏 👏 clap and just keep on clapping.

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
First post on here for a while. I came across this tonight not sure if it’s been mentioned before. Daimler/Mercedes shares in Tesla would’ve been worth $75 billion if they still held them. The fact that they sold their share in Tesla in 2014 due to Tesla being entitled to Merc IP sounds interesting.. Would Brainchip be entitled to the IP of another company if they owned a slice of us…?
The sharing of IP is a matter for contract. If there were a joint venture agreement, then the IP developed under the JV agreement would be shared. But a bare share purchase would not trigger such an arrangement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Akida27

The sharing of IP is a matter for contract. If there were a joint venture agreement, then the IP developed under the JV agreement would be shared. But a bare share purchase would not trigger such an arrangement.
Yep makes sense obviously Diamler and Tesla had a JV agreement 👍🏼

Reactions: 4 users
I was just browsing CEO Sean Hehirs LinkedIn recommendations. I couldn’t help but take notice of the strong praise Greg Ulepic from Microsoft left for Sean back in 2015. I wonder if they have joined forces again more recently

Attachments

• 4BFA595B-2F49-43B0-A912-8BA9BF03E5E4.jpeg
    4BFA595B-2F49-43B0-A912-8BA9BF03E5E4.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

cosors

👀
I don't know if that will get you anywhere...
I thought of an old friend through your search and agricultural machinery. He works for Fendt for a long time. I have an appointment with him to talk about the subject in general. Maybe I'll find out something for us.
https://www.fendt.com/de/index?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_JCgtvnb9wIVZfTjBx3L1wiwEAAYASAAEgJHifD_BwE

View attachment 6485
I just wanted to give a quick feedback. I have now spoken to my fellow student. Unfortunately, this is a dead end for our research. I have not been able to find out anything interesting for us.
He did develop the harvesters and is now a project manager, but he himself has nothing to do with the department that does smart farming. What I didn't know is that Fendt has been part of the US AGCO Group for a long time. I looked at the page and it looks rather conservative. So I think full spot on John Deere.

"John Deere is slowly becoming one of the world’s most important AI companies

Deere currently has plans to automate nearly everything on a farm that has a motor — if the company sells it, there’s a good chance they’re trying to turn it into an autonomous robot."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

KKFoo

Regular

Look at these 2 videos, one from Brainchip and one from Nvidia AGX in Oct 2018, look at the coloured boxes below the cars changing colour from blue when it is in the right lane to green when it cuts in front and to red when it goes to the left, both video shows similar changes, can it be coincident or these are the same video and Nvidia has been using Brainchip IP?
Or they are copying from each other?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 44 users

KKFoo

Regular
Look at Brainchip video at 1:20 min mark and Nvidia's at 0:20 mark.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Damn that's a good pickup KKFoo!

Ordinarily, probably wouldn't mean much, but way too much smoke here, for there not to be 🔥🔥🔥 with also the Nvisio connection, in fact, Nvisio probably got involved with Brainchip, through ZF..

Makes a lot of sense, that we would be dealing with a Company like ZF and they are huge!

Question is, are they a customer of MegaChips??...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

cosors

👀
I am positing that if the 1,000 Eyes can identify the vehicle in the Brainchip, Nviso & Nvidia video showing the vehicle in cabin monitoring it might link back to Nviso via ZF making a nice little circle.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you for the exciting mission! I just say wow! and am happy to see what ZF has become. I still know them as a full professional in, for example, gearbox construction or drivetrains, and they supply Renault. I'm happy because they turned the lever quickly enough and faced up to the new challenges. Germany lives from engineering companies. Many recognised the drift too late, didn't survive or die soon. ZF seems to be doing everything right. I take a closer look at them!
I also notice that the Renault from the Nviso video belongs to the Stallantis Group.I found in short search that ZF is working with Nvidia. And that ZF offers complete solutions or even modules for autonomous driving. I'm curious about the search. Here in simple forums some already noticed days ago that ZF is on Nviso's page (google zf+brainchip, had cross searched first). So I also recommend looking for ZF and Stellantis. As with VW, they will certainly have a technology brand, here it's Skoda. What proves successful there is then adopted in mass by the other brands, but of course this is not always the case. Finally, I admit that I also clearly wondered why Nviso used this vehicle. At first I thought they used that car to show that it can be implemented in any car. The new link seems perhaps more likely. I'll start looking if it hasn't been found already.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Searching around for coding clues anywhere and PyPI have a nice little stat for our Akida CNN2SNN for the wider programming community to utilise.

The Python Package Index (PyPI) is a repository of software for the Python programming language.

IMG_20220519_224948.jpg

Also see we not only have the AkidaNet which we knew of but now have AkidaNet Edge from earlier this year according to BRNs GitHub.

IMG_20220519_223818.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

cosors

👀
Well we have quite a few dots back to Renault including one of the French Brainchip Research Centre employees having been a Renault employee immediately before he commenced with BRN.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The car is a Renault. The Renault label is on the steering wheel.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom