BRN Discussion Ongoing

Thank you for the exciting mission! I just say wow! and am happy to see what ZF has become. I still know them as a full professional in, for example, gearbox construction or drivetrains, and they supply Renault. I'm happy because they turned the lever quickly enough and faced up to the new challenges. Germany lives from engineering companies. Many recognised the drift too late, didn't survive or die soon. ZF seems to be doing everything right. I take a closer look at them!
I also notice that the Renault from the Nviso video belongs to the Stallantis Group.I found in short search that ZF is working with Nvidia. And that ZF offers complete solutions or even modules for autonomous driving. I'm curious about the search. Here in simple forums some already noticed days ago that ZF is on Nviso's page (google zf+brainchip, had cross searched first). So I also recommend looking for ZF and Stellantis. As with VW, they will certainly have a technology brand, here it's Skoda. What proves successful there is then adopted in mass by the other brands, but of course this is not always the case. Finally, I admit that I also clearly wondered why Nviso used this vehicle. At first I thought they used that car to show that it can be implemented in any car. The new link seems perhaps more likely. I'll start looking if it hasn't been found already.
Hi Cosors
You seem the right person to keep tabs on this question.

The EU is mandating in cabin monitoring in vehicles by 2022/2023.

That is great for new vehicles but I suspect at some point they will require it for existing vehicles so retrofitting could come into its own as a business model.

ZF seem to be ideally placed with its network of service centres to retrofit these systems and as you know have an arm already turning fossil fuel busses and emergency vehicles into electric.

They already do in cabin fatigue monitoring in trucks so what it would be useful to know is when and if they commence recruiting for fitting in cabin monitoring systems in passenger vehicles.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

More job openings

3D8C8772-5B31-4E14-A46A-CAA85BB77AD3.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

cosors

👀
Hi Cosors
You seem the right person to keep tabs on this question.

The EU is mandating in cabin monitoring in vehicles by 2022/2023.

That is great for new vehicles but I suspect at some point they will require it for existing vehicles so retrofitting could come into its own as a business model.

ZF seem to be ideally placed with its network of service centres to retrofit these systems and as you know have an arm already turning fossil fuel busses and emergency vehicles into electric.

They already do in cabin fatigue monitoring in trucks so what it would be useful to know is when and if they commence recruiting for fitting in cabin monitoring systems in passenger vehicles.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
I assume that there are no coincidences in life, only unpredictabilities. As luck would have it, I was yesterdy told by my boss to turn my hobby (BRN) into job.
We are looking at exactly what you describe from an unexpected point of view. These regulations have to be implemented in a comprehensible way, decisions of electronics have to be comprehensible. But that is not the point. The system must be protected and secure.
In short, I will probably be asked to stay on the ball in this matter in order to evaluate a new market field for my company. I'll stay on it, one way or another.

And I'm happy for ZF. I am an engineer at heart.

Best regards and sweet dreams, I should be in bed by now

cosors

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Hi FF,
I assume that there are no coincidences in life, only unpredictabilities. As luck would have it, I was yesterdy told by my boss to turn my hobby (BRN) into job.
We are looking at exactly what you describe from an unexpected point of view. These regulations have to be implemented in a comprehensible way, decisions of electronics have to be comprehensible. But that is not the point. The system must be protected and secure.
In short, I will probably be asked to stay on the ball in this matter in order to evaluate a new market field for my company. I'll stay on it, one way or another.

And I'm happy for ZF. I am an engineer at heart.

Best regards and sweet dreams, I should be in bed by now

cosors
I hate waste so I love the retrofit conversion model that ZF have for buses and emergency vehicles. It also means the embedded energy is not being thrown away and doubled in the process of electrification of the world transport system.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
ZF ProAi coming to market in 2024.

Its great to be a shareholder

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
I hate waste so I love the retrofit conversion model that ZF have for buses and emergency vehicles. It also means the embedded energy is not being thrown away and doubled in the process of electrification of the world transport system.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That is exactly my thinking and my view of life. I love repairing - it gives me satisfaction and happiness - modular and embedded design. I think know what you mean and I have understood. Now I have to close my eyes
-----
and, that was also my thought why it can be commercially valuable for us. Many applications, not a general one
-----
Did you know that the most sustainable vehicle in the world is a Defender?! That's what the demigod of a professor used to tell me. The energy is bound once, it's not a throwaway product, it can always be repaired, it doesn't have to be consumed again. No glue, everything riveted, no wear and tear on the dampers, leaf springs etc. Crazy I know, but I trust it. He built at that time the fastest diesel in the world, from a road roller.

Last edited:
  • Love

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

One Board, All Platforms: ZF Drives Vehicle Intelligence with ProAI Supercomputer
• New ZF ProAI advances the most flexible, scalable and powerful automotive-grade supercomputer on the market
• AI-capable high-performance computer suitable for all applications for automated driving Levels 2 to 5
• Several major orders with start of series production in 2024
• Cost-effective Automated Valet Parking solution to realize
serial production in 2022 on a COEM model
Shanghai (China). The intelligence of future vehicles will be controlled by a few extremely powerful central computers. They will run the computationally intensive software functions that control critical vehicle domains. These include automated driving, electric mobility, vehicle motion control and integrated safety. Thus, high- performance computers and intelligent software functions are the key enablers for the software-defined vehicles of the future and drive safe and smart mobility experience to contemporary consumers.
At Auto Shanghai 2021, ZF unveiled the next generation of its ZF ProAI. “It is currently the most flexible, scalable, and powerful automotive- grade supercomputer in the world,” emphasized Dr. Holger Klein, ZF Board Member for the Asia-Pacific region, at Auto Shanghai. Designed for the requirements of software-defined vehicles and their new electric/electronic architectures, this artificial intelligence (AI) capable high-performance computer can serve as domain, zone or central controller. It is suitable for any vehicle type and for all levels of automated or autonomous driving: from Level 2 to Level 5. ZF ProAI will go into serial production latest in 2024.
“Several significant orders for our high-performance computing platform confirm our vanguard position to drive vehicle intelligence,” said
Dr. Holger Klein. “Offering high computing power, cutting-edge software solutions, intelligent sensors, and smart actuators from a single
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Global Corporate & Marketing Communications 88038 Friedrichshafen Deutschland · Germany press.zf.com
PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 1/5, April 19, 2021

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 2/5, April 19, 2021
source, ZF creates new possibilities for data-based business models for next generation mobility.”
ZF ProAI – world’s most powerful automotive supercomputer
Smaller, more economical but also more powerful than ever before: The ZF ProAI has been upgraded in many aspects. Apart from better computational performance with up to 66 percent more teraOPS, it simultaneously consumes up to 70 percent less power (3 teraOPS per Watt on average).
Its AI-capabilities are optimized for deep learning processes, further enhancing its ability to deliver advanced safety features: the board offers a 360° GPU-driven fusion of all available sensor data, including environmental measurement data from radars, LiDARs, cameras and audio patterns. Additionally, it also saves on necessary installation space.
Even considering the available cooling options – passive cooling, air cooling and liquid cooling depending on the desired performance –, most ZF ProAI models will come in the same 24x14x5 cm standard housing. As an automotive-grade product, its high-tech interior is resilient and reliable under harsh conditions, and it also offers the latest safeguards against cyber threats.
The supercomputer’s modular set-up means it can be equipped with System-on-Chip (SoC) variants from different manufacturers to achieve the preferred customer solution. Likewise, it can operate ZF’s own software or that of other developers or third-party suppliers. Standardized connectors and the option to link more ZF ProAI units together make it flexible for use and installation in any type of vehicle.
ZF’s high-performance board offers the flexibility to achieve computing capability from 20 to 1,000 teraOPS. That is 1,000 trillion – or one quadrillion – computing operations per second. Adding the variety of available cooling options, OEMs now find a custom-fitted solution for all their vehicle platforms, software applications and E/E architectures –
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Global Corporate & Marketing Communications 88038 Friedrichshafen Deutschland · Germany press.zf.com

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 3/5, April 19, 2021
through a single type of control unit. This increases efficiency and reduces costs.
ZF also provides a measurement data interface (MDI) for ProAI to forward the collected sensor data unaltered to a central storage system for development and testing purposes. This makes it much easier for developers to train artificial intelligence for autonomous driving.
Cost-effective Automated Valet Parking solution
ZF is currently developing the first valet parking system globally that enables driverless parking relying only on the vehicle’s sensor set and being independent of a pre-mapped parking garage infrastructure. At Auto Shanghai 2021, ZF demonstrated Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (vSLAM) technology to the public that enables Centimeter-accurate localization and real-time map generation. The sensor set is mainly based on one front camera, one front radar, four surrounding cameras and twelve ultrasonics but scalable with more advanced sensors as well as connectivity.
“The entire system is developed in China and will have its debut at a Chinese car manufacturer at the end of 2022,” said Ms. Renee Wang, President of ZF China and Senior Vice President Operations for the Asia- Pacific region. “We believe that this infrastructure-independent automated valet parking system from ZF will be a cost-effective solution for many global OEMs.”
Leading Commercial Vehicle Assistance Systems
As a leader in commercial vehicle technologies, ZF will demonstrate its broad range of intelligent, efficient and automated driving solutions. ZF’s most advanced emergency braking system for commercial vehicles, OnGuardMAX, has its global launch at Auto Shanghai and its debut on Chinese roads. The technology can identify and – if necessary – react precisely to a broad range of moving and stationary objects, including vehicles and pedestrians. OnGuardMAX can support the driver reliably in a variety of dangerous driving situations while helping to effectively reduce the risk of accidents.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 4/5, April 19, 2021
Answering the increasing demand for improved vehicle efficiency and reduced CO2 emission to support global sustainability, ZF introduces OptiPace, a Predictive Economical Cruise Control system (PECC) that can anticipate and adapt the vehicle’s most economic speed based on the road topography ahead to help minimize fuel consumption, brake pad wear and emissions.
The Autonomous Driving Open Platform Technology (ADOPT) offers an efficient and flexible industry model for the development of autonomous driving applications for commercial vehicles. It translates instructions from the autonomous driving artificial intelligence into real vehicle motion commands by enabling the control of all relevant vehicle actuation systems.
Captions:
1) Dr. Holger Klein, ZF Board Member, and Renee Wang, ZF China
President and SVP Operations in Asia Pacific, present the new ZF
ProAI supercomputer at Auto Shanghai 2021.
2) With the new ZF ProAI, ZF presents the automotive industry’s most
flexible, scalable, and powerful supercomputer. It is AI-capable and
suitable for all applications from automated driving Level 2 to 5.
3) High-performance controllers, software solutions, intelligent sensors,
smart actuators, integrated systems: ZF highlights its expertise as a comprehensive systems supplier for the automotive industry at Auto Shanghai 2021.
4) ZF is currently developing the first valet parking system globally that enables driverless parking relying only on the vehicle’s sensor set and being independent of a pre-mapped parking garage infrastructure.
5) ZF advanced commercial vehicle systems enhance safety, reduce emissions, enable automated operation and the electrification of large vehicle powertrains.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 5/5, April 19, 2021
Press contacts:
Mirko Gutemann, Corporate External Communications, Phone: +49 7541 77-960136, e-mail: mirko.gutemann@zf.com
Gu Ming, Head of Asia-Pacific Communications, Phone: +86 21 3761 7046, e-mail: ming.gu@zf.com
Anthony Sapienza, Head of North America Communications, Phone: +1 734 582 1646, e-mail: tony.sapienza@zf.com
About ZF
ZF is a global technology company suppling systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
In fiscal year 2020 ZF reported sales of €32.6 billion. The company employs more than 150,000 associates at approximately 270 locations in 42 countries.
For further press information and photos, please visit: www.zf.com
ZF Friedrichshafen

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
We were discussing earlier about getting publicity locally for Brainchip. I just fired this off to 60 Minutes.
5A445831-AC90-4D0A-9DB6-48FBA3986A8C.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 95 users

One Board, All Platforms: ZF Drives Vehicle Intelligence with ProAI Supercomputer
• New ZF ProAI advances the most flexible, scalable and powerful automotive-grade supercomputer on the market
• AI-capable high-performance computer suitable for all applications for automated driving Levels 2 to 5
• Several major orders with start of series production in 2024
• Cost-effective Automated Valet Parking solution to realize
serial production in 2022 on a COEM model
Shanghai (China). The intelligence of future vehicles will be controlled by a few extremely powerful central computers. They will run the computationally intensive software functions that control critical vehicle domains. These include automated driving, electric mobility, vehicle motion control and integrated safety. Thus, high- performance computers and intelligent software functions are the key enablers for the software-defined vehicles of the future and drive safe and smart mobility experience to contemporary consumers.
At Auto Shanghai 2021, ZF unveiled the next generation of its ZF ProAI. “It is currently the most flexible, scalable, and powerful automotive- grade supercomputer in the world,” emphasized Dr. Holger Klein, ZF Board Member for the Asia-Pacific region, at Auto Shanghai. Designed for the requirements of software-defined vehicles and their new electric/electronic architectures, this artificial intelligence (AI) capable high-performance computer can serve as domain, zone or central controller. It is suitable for any vehicle type and for all levels of automated or autonomous driving: from Level 2 to Level 5. ZF ProAI will go into serial production latest in 2024.
“Several significant orders for our high-performance computing platform confirm our vanguard position to drive vehicle intelligence,” said
Dr. Holger Klein. “Offering high computing power, cutting-edge software solutions, intelligent sensors, and smart actuators from a single
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 1/5, April 19, 2021

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 2/5, April 19, 2021
source, ZF creates new possibilities for data-based business models for next generation mobility.”
ZF ProAI – world’s most powerful automotive supercomputer
Smaller, more economical but also more powerful than ever before: The ZF ProAI has been upgraded in many aspects. Apart from better computational performance with up to 66 percent more teraOPS, it simultaneously consumes up to 70 percent less power (3 teraOPS per Watt on average).
Its AI-capabilities are optimized for deep learning processes, further enhancing its ability to deliver advanced safety features: the board offers a 360° GPU-driven fusion of all available sensor data, including environmental measurement data from radars, LiDARs, cameras and audio patterns. Additionally, it also saves on necessary installation space.
Even considering the available cooling options – passive cooling, air cooling and liquid cooling depending on the desired performance –, most ZF ProAI models will come in the same 24x14x5 cm standard housing. As an automotive-grade product, its high-tech interior is resilient and reliable under harsh conditions, and it also offers the latest safeguards against cyber threats.
The supercomputer’s modular set-up means it can be equipped with System-on-Chip (SoC) variants from different manufacturers to achieve the preferred customer solution. Likewise, it can operate ZF’s own software or that of other developers or third-party suppliers. Standardized connectors and the option to link more ZF ProAI units together make it flexible for use and installation in any type of vehicle.
ZF’s high-performance board offers the flexibility to achieve computing capability from 20 to 1,000 teraOPS. That is 1,000 trillion – or one quadrillion – computing operations per second. Adding the variety of available cooling options, OEMs now find a custom-fitted solution for all their vehicle platforms, software applications and E/E architectures –
ZF Friedrichshafen AG

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 3/5, April 19, 2021
through a single type of control unit. This increases efficiency and reduces costs.
ZF also provides a measurement data interface (MDI) for ProAI to forward the collected sensor data unaltered to a central storage system for development and testing purposes. This makes it much easier for developers to train artificial intelligence for autonomous driving.
Cost-effective Automated Valet Parking solution
ZF is currently developing the first valet parking system globally that enables driverless parking relying only on the vehicle’s sensor set and being independent of a pre-mapped parking garage infrastructure. At Auto Shanghai 2021, ZF demonstrated Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (vSLAM) technology to the public that enables Centimeter-accurate localization and real-time map generation. The sensor set is mainly based on one front camera, one front radar, four surrounding cameras and twelve ultrasonics but scalable with more advanced sensors as well as connectivity.
“The entire system is developed in China and will have its debut at a Chinese car manufacturer at the end of 2022,” said Ms. Renee Wang, President of ZF China and Senior Vice President Operations for the Asia- Pacific region. “We believe that this infrastructure-independent automated valet parking system from ZF will be a cost-effective solution for many global OEMs.”
Leading Commercial Vehicle Assistance Systems
As a leader in commercial vehicle technologies, ZF will demonstrate its broad range of intelligent, efficient and automated driving solutions. ZF’s most advanced emergency braking system for commercial vehicles, OnGuardMAX, has its global launch at Auto Shanghai and its debut on Chinese roads. The technology can identify and – if necessary – react precisely to a broad range of moving and stationary objects, including vehicles and pedestrians. OnGuardMAX can support the driver reliably in a variety of dangerous driving situations while helping to effectively reduce the risk of accidents.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 4/5, April 19, 2021
Answering the increasing demand for improved vehicle efficiency and reduced CO2 emission to support global sustainability, ZF introduces OptiPace, a Predictive Economical Cruise Control system (PECC) that can anticipate and adapt the vehicle’s most economic speed based on the road topography ahead to help minimize fuel consumption, brake pad wear and emissions.
The Autonomous Driving Open Platform Technology (ADOPT) offers an efficient and flexible industry model for the development of autonomous driving applications for commercial vehicles. It translates instructions from the autonomous driving artificial intelligence into real vehicle motion commands by enabling the control of all relevant vehicle actuation systems.
Captions:
1) Dr. Holger Klein, ZF Board Member, and Renee Wang, ZF China
President and SVP Operations in Asia Pacific, present the new ZF
ProAI supercomputer at Auto Shanghai 2021.
2) With the new ZF ProAI, ZF presents the automotive industry’s most
flexible, scalable, and powerful supercomputer. It is AI-capable and
suitable for all applications from automated driving Level 2 to 5.
3) High-performance controllers, software solutions, intelligent sensors,
smart actuators, integrated systems: ZF highlights its expertise as a comprehensive systems supplier for the automotive industry at Auto Shanghai 2021.
4) ZF is currently developing the first valet parking system globally that enables driverless parking relying only on the vehicle’s sensor set and being independent of a pre-mapped parking garage infrastructure.
5) ZF advanced commercial vehicle systems enhance safety, reduce emissions, enable automated operation and the electrification of large vehicle powertrains.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG

PRESSE-INFORMATION
PRESS RELEASE
Page 5/5, April 19, 2021
Press contacts:
Mirko Gutemann, Corporate External Communications, Phone: +49 7541 77-960136, e-mail: mirko.gutemann@zf.com
Gu Ming, Head of Asia-Pacific Communications, Phone: +86 21 3761 7046, e-mail: ming.gu@zf.com
Anthony Sapienza, Head of North America Communications, Phone: +1 734 582 1646, e-mail: tony.sapienza@zf.com
About ZF
ZF is a global technology company suppling systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
In fiscal year 2020 ZF reported sales of €32.6 billion. The company employs more than 150,000 associates at approximately 270 locations in 42 countries.
For further press information and photos, please visit: www.zf.com
ZF Friedrichshafen
Hi @Rocket577
My four takeaways apart from the fact they have already taken orders are found in these extracts:

1. “AI-capabilities are optimized for deep learning processes, further enhancing its ability to deliver advanced safety features: the board offers a 360° GPU-driven fusion of all available sensor data, including environmental measurement data from radars, LiDARs, cameras and audio patterns”

2. “The supercomputer’s modular set-up means it can be equipped with System-on-Chip (SoC) variants from different manufacturers to achieve the preferred customer solution”

3.“front camera, one front radar, four surrounding cameras and twelve ultrasonics but scalable with more advanced sensors as well as connectivity.”

4. “Dr. Holger Klein. “Offering high computing power, cutting-edge software solutions, intelligent sensors, and smart actuators from a single supplier
ZF Friedrichshafen AG”

Clearly Nviso/AKIDA/Nvidia solutions can be added to the ZF offering.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Whilst we're talking about ZF, here's something I prepared earlier in April on their Automatic Valet Solution, which involves sensors, radars and cameras.

Check out their youtube video below!

View attachment 7063

Hmmm... The plot thickens...

The car shown in this video is a Dongfeng Aeolus. On the 15th October 2020 Dongfeng selected....drum roll please ... CERENCE (AI Reference Kit) to build an intuitive, conversational assistant experience, a turnkey automotive assistant, to quickly develop, deploy and manage a fully localized automotive voice assistant that will be integrated into a head unit designed and built by PATEO. With ARK, Cerence combined its state-of-the-art, AI-powered voice assistant features, including wake-up word, speech recognition, speech signal enhancement, natural language understanding, and text to speech, to deliver a responsive, fast and highly intelligent assistant that serves as the digital centerpiece of the Aeolus AX7.

😘

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hmmm... The plot thickens...

The car shown in this video is a Dongfeng Aeolus. On the 15th October 2020 Dongfeng selected....drum roll please ... CERENCE (AI Reference Kit) to build an intuitive, conversational assistant experience, a turnkey automotive assistant, to quickly develop, deploy and manage a fully localized automotive voice assistant that will be integrated into a head unit designed and built by PATEO. With ARK, Cerence combined its state-of-the-art, AI-powered voice assistant features, including wake-up word, speech recognition, speech signal enhancement, natural language understanding, and text to speech, to deliver a responsive, fast and highly intelligent assistant that serves as the digital centerpiece of the Aeolus AX7.

😘

Dongfeng have partnered with Ambarella for their Driver Monitoring System..

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Yak52

Regular
From the phone so in short. Look here. It's a connection between all three four, overlooked arm:) four five, Nviso loves Akida:):)

"All together, the consortium size reflects the high interest in this cross-disciplinary area of systems of artificial intelligence."

BONSEYES.EU

Extract from Website page below.

BONSEYES.EU.jpg

Timothy Llewellynn a name we know of at all????

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dang Son

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
A Nviso reminder:

NVISO is a global leader in human behavior artificial intelligence software making autonomous machines safe. It’s AI software is licensed worldwide to global manufacturers of user centric products and service based industries within the healthcare, automotive, consumer and financial services sectors.
  • Leading human behaviour AI technology with superior recognition accuracy with massive real-world database of over 1Billion data points (data is one key pillar for AI)
  • Key applications in making autonomous vehicles safe with interior monitoring, patient monitoring for remote tele-medicine in healthcare/ robotics, and intelligent devices for smart homes
  • Enabling innovative products reshaping the global economy and our lives. Partnerships established with major global manufacturers- autonomous vehicles (EUR30 Billion German global manufacturer), robotics ($70 Billion Global Japanese manufacturer), and healthcare (EUR20 Billion European global medical device manufacturer)

Globally leading, proven technology and proprietary intellectual property: NVISO has leading human behaviour AI technology, with high recognition accuracy. It has massive real-world datasets (>1 billion data points) acquired pre-GDPR,which creates a significant barrier for other providers.

Extraordinarily large market size and opportunity: AI is expected to become a multi-billion dollar megatrend encompassing all industries. JP Morgan have identified AI as one of the largest growth opportunities globally, expected to add $15.7 trillion to the global economy by 2030

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Yak52

Regular

BELOW IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE ZF MEDIA RELEASE.

UnZF Autonomous everything large.jpg

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS STATEMENT THAT IS CONFIRMATION (on top of all the other evidence of course!)

"has the ability to learn and act like a human" (see below)

UnZF Autonomous everything small.jpg

And here from last nights revelations! ZF media showing the EXACT SAME actor and scene from our Brainchip Media Release.
LOOK FAMILAR ???

ZF & Brainchip model.jpg

AND NOW.......ZF and TOYOTA have signed a deal to include ZF Autonomous & Safety features into Toyota's.

GLOBAL DOMINATION by Brainchip & AKIDA is in effect.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 109 users

Shadow59

Regular

View attachment 7111

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS STATEMENT THAT IS CONFIRMATION (on top of all the other evidence of course!)

"has the ability to learn and act like a human brain" (see below)

View attachment 7112

And here from last nights revelations! ZF media showing the EXACT SAME actor and scene from our Brainchip Media Release.
LOOK FAMILAR ???

View attachment 7113

AND NOW.......ZF and TOYOTA have signed a deal to include ZF Autonomous & Safety features into Toyota's.

Yak52
Brilliant Yak!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

View attachment 7111

"has the ability to learn and act like a human" (see below)

View attachment 7112

LOOK FAMILAR ???

View attachment 7113

Yak52
And one day the ASX will realise it and it will be too late. The bus is already full 😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom