BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

not feeling too well today and can’t be arsed to search if this video has been posted before, fingers crossed it ain’t. I’ll delete it if it has

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
I am a little bit excited @Dhm has exposed that Nviso is partnered with ZF and Brainchip on their website.

I had never heard of ZF and so suspect many others in Australia have not either but Nviso’s involvement with ZF automotive will be understood by our German friends and they will appropriately think of a number multiply it and double it to come up with the size of the in cabin monitoring market this has opened up for Brainchip/Nviso. Where are you @Yak52:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

RobjHunt

Regular
not feeling too well today and can’t be arsed to search if this video has been posted before, fingers crossed it ain’t. I’ll delete it if it has

BrainChip & MosChip seems, from that vid, to go hand in hand. Like two peas in a pod :sneaky:

What did Big Kev used to say? I'll give you all a hint..... it wasnt WANCA!!

Pantene Peeps ;)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
I am a little bit excited @Dhm has exposed that Nviso is partnered with ZF and Brainchip on their website.

I had never heard of ZF and so suspect many others in Australia have not either but Nviso’s involvement with ZF automotive will be understood by our German friends and they will appropriately think of a number multiply it and double it to come up with the size of the in cabin monitoring market this has opened up for Brainchip/Nviso. Where are you @Yak52:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I am positing that if the 1,000 Eyes can identify the vehicle in the Brainchip, Nviso & Nvidia video showing the vehicle in cabin monitoring it might link back to Nviso via ZF making a nice little circle.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

RobjHunt

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Your excitement is very much deserved and rightly so. Also If Europe have been given a deadline to have a number of in cabin safety requirements for any new released vehicles by 2023 (I may have the date wrong just remember reading a post detailing such) we, I mean BrainChip's Akida tech, would quite possibly be on the want list of a number of vehicle manufacturers in Europe to be/remain compliant, in my opinion.

Wakky Doo I say!

Pantene Peeps.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
I am positing that if the 1,000 Eyes can identify the vehicle in the Brainchip, Nviso & Nvidia video showing the vehicle in cabin monitoring it might link back to Nviso via ZF making a nice little circle.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is a link to ZF website and it is a must open and if you have a little look around you might see a very familiar piece of modern industrial architecture of some familiarity:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

RobjHunt

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Challenge excepted ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

This is a link to ZF website and it is a must open and if you have a little look around you might see a carry familiar piece of modern industrial architecture of some familiarity:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Not sure what contents this video has

Reactions: 2 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Your excitement is very much deserved and rightly so. Also If Europe have been given a deadline to have a number of in cabin safety requirements for any new released vehicles by 2023 (I may have the date wrong just remember reading a post detailing such) we, I mean BrainChip's Akida tech, would quite possibly be on the want list of a number of vehicle manufacturers in Europe to be/remain compliant, in my opinion.

Wakky Doo I say!

Pantene Peeps.
Soz. I also meant to add to this post;

Beacause we know of a German motor company that has already shouted to the world that they are already compliant and shall remain so. The motor company starts with a M & B and ends in EQXXish :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
This is a link to ZF website and it is a must open and if you have a little look around you might see a carry familiar piece of modern industrial architecture of some familiarity:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

As Sgt Schultz would say very interesting.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

KKFoo

Regular
If you go to ZF.com, click company, short video portrait of the company, at 2:39 mark you will see a woman's face which appeared in Brainchip visual recognition video in YouTube as Sally Smith. Can it be ZF and Brainchip using the same model?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

M_C

Founding Member
I wish you had not put that up if @MC🐠 sees this he will be insufferable he has claimed Brainchip is working with AWS for well over a year.

I think we should all take a break and come back in a few days. 😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: I did put AWS on the nominees list because of his recommendation and we all saw what happened then.
excited-crazy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

JK200SX

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I remember posting a link to ZF a while ago, and a possible dot join with some other company. I'll try to find the post.

I think it may have been in relation to the ZF ProAI supercomputer, that was posted by Greg Collier, an old work colleague of mine when we worked at Delphi Automotive together:

1652954954141.png

I also have another friend who now works at ZF in Germany, but I'm sure he would be tight lipped if I was to ask him about a topic like Brainchip.
1652955135255.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It's a definitely a Renault. The model looks like a Megane.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

KKFoo

Regular
Screenshot_2022-05-19-17-50-04-01_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

KKFoo

Regular
Screenshot_2022-05-19-17-46-47-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

@Fact Finder is this what you were looking for

1F8E0B12-D561-4640-8CC0-58B6DFB30CB0.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

KKFoo

Regular
I think it is either Brainchip or ZF too poor to create their own video..

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom