BRN Discussion Ongoing

There was hardly any volume though. No panic selling. Looks like everybody is holding tight on such a bad day.
Precisely and why would anyone panic sell Brainchip:

1. Already under valued.

2. No debt.

3. A long cash runway.

4. Defence and civilian markets.

5. Economically sensible choice as it saves power and does not require massive capital expenditure or retooling by customers.

6. Environmentally sensible choice.

7. Product areas where governments around the world are mandating adoption covering Electric Vehicles by 2030 and in cabin monitoring by 2023.

8. A business and sales model for IP sale that does not require its own factories or methods of production.

9. Wide Medical applications.

10. Significant number of large scale commercial partners.

11. Patent protected revolutionary technology.

12. Strong advanced product development pipeline extending current market lead.

13. No actual market competitor capable of matching its power and performance at the Edge.

14. Adoption improves performance and extends current technologies useable life.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users

Slade

Top 20
Let’s go green today!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Let’s go green today!
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Mauro Gatti

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

jk6199

Regular
If no one sells, the bots can just play with themselves.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Shadow59

Regular
How does this look for very neat short selling pre-market orders in batches of 5000 and 3000
Try not to get sucked in! Could be good buying today! (not financial advice)
brn orders.JPG

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Morning Izzzzzzzy ,

Close, but no cigar.

The DOW dropped -1,164.52 points (-3.57%).

NASDAQ dropped 566.37 points (-4.73%).

Philadelphia Semiconductor Index, PHLX , -158.5 points (-5,17%)

BRCHF , Brainchip finnished @ $0.7744 USD. -4.4% on insignificant volume.

&

Germany, Tradegate, Brainchip, €0.748 , -0.93% on 451 thousand euros or 578,752 units.

We are holding very well, considering all that's going on in the world.

Regards,
Esq.
You are so right esq . No matter what happens in the world bar total destruction our chip needs to be incorporated into every device on earth whether it be for war or peace . A safe haven for all events

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I note that a defence was offered for the WANCA’s of the Australian Financial Services industry that they do not have the time to dig as deeply into the fundamentals of a company as individual retail investors and hence they are to be forgiven for relying upon a flawed method for assessing value.

The Association of Financial Advisers does not agree and sets out six rules. Rule number 5 states:

“Professional Expertise

Strive to achieve high standards of professional expertise by maintaining and improving your knowledge and skills, and those of your staff.

Always meet and seek to exceed the minimum training standards via a combination of qualifications, designations and ongoing professional development.

Ensure that you and your staff only provide advice in areas where you are qualified, authorised and skilled.

Where you become aware of a client need that you are unable to provide advice on, ensure that you make your client aware of the issue and discuss options to refer the client to a suitable professional.

Provide appropriate training, guidance and supervision to your staff to ensure that they are aware of their professional obligations when dealing with clients and have the capability to act accordingly.”

This is why large institutions that provide financial advice have a category heading of “Not Covered”.

If they have not done proper in depth research they fulfil their professional duty and offer no opinion.

By making the statement “what’s a neuromorphic chip anyway” and at the same time tendering financial advice as to the merits or otherwise of Brainchip is to deny completely a core requirement of this individuals professional obligations.

So many times we have had members of the financial services industry some with celebrity status across a range of popular media pay absolutely no regard whatsoever to Rule 5 and state ‘I don’t know much or anything about this company but my advice is don’t touch it with a barge pole.’

There are literally thousands of investment choices about which these so called professionals could comment yet they choose in breach of their professional bodies own rules to give advice about Brainchip a listed company which they have admitted to having no knowledge or understanding.

Are they all fools or as I have suggested engaged in some sinister enterprise?

If neither applies then at the very least they are acting unprofessionally outside the Rules of their profession.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Good luck everyone. Worst sell of in Nasdaq in 2 years. 1100 points smashes
If she go's up.....laughin', if she go's down, it's just another buying opportunity......laughin'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

86fe066b8ed2eab07a9392a63db4625b.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Mayhap they'll all end up blind.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Although I have been reliably informed that this is just another urban myth. Perhaps we should ask Blind Fred?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

GDJR69

Regular
Precisely and why would anyone panic sell Brainchip:

1. Already under valued.

2. No debt.

3. A long cash runway.

4. Defence and civilian markets.

5. Economically sensible choice as it saves power and does not require massive capital expenditure or retooling by customers.

6. Environmentally sensible choice.

7. Product areas where governments around the world are mandating adoption covering Electric Vehicles by 2030 and in cabin monitoring by 2023.

8. A business and sales model for IP sale that does not require its own factories or methods of production.

9. Wide Medical applications.

10. Significant number of large scale commercial partners.

11. Patent protected revolutionary technology.

12. Strong advanced product development pipeline extending current market lead.

13. No actual market competitor capable of matching its power and performance at the Edge.

14. Adoption improves performance and extends current technologies useable life.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes I agree, you won't see a better list of fundamentals than that. It is also clear from the chart comparisons over the last 2 months (Market v BRN - some of which have already been posted) that BRN is technically strong and is going to emerge as one of the leaders after the correction. There's nothing not to like about this company. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Mayhap they'll all end up blind.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Although I have been reliably informed that this is just another urban myth. Perhaps we should ask Blind Fred?
Have to ask him later he is in the bathroom. 😞 Again. 😂 FF

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Have to ask him later he is in the bathroom. 😞 Again. 😂 FF
Trying for that section eight again no doubt. Tell him it won't work, I know, I tried. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

VictorG

Considering the trading range today, the volume is relatively weak. Seems not many keen to sell their shares.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Considering the trading range today, the volume is relatively weak. Seems not many keen to sell their shares.
Yes. Just looking on Commsec and less than a third of one percent of shares on issue traded and it seems to be dragging to a halt not a lot of negative momentum. The price will probably be jiggled around like a lure by traders for awhile trying to catch a stray retail but not much to see.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Hopefully some nice people here fulfilled their top-up order at 1.075.... and to those who sold at these prices, go back to school!!!

• Haha
  • Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

MDhere

Regular
Hopefully some nice people here fulfilled their top-up order at 1.075.... and to those who sold at these prices, go back to school!!!
Maybe whoever is behind this will bring their tractor out and scope up all the sell lines all the way back to 1.215 like yesterday, perhaps just a way to put it down a tad get people to put some up for sale during the day and scoop it all up all over again.
20220519_104557.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The manipulators don't seem to have much ammo left, nor the stomach for it today, anyway.
They want us all to panic or to hit stop losses so they can get our shares cheap, but anyone even slightly educated can see through these tricks now.
As Fact Finder so eloquently showed earlier this morning, we are on the cusp of greatness and are in a fantastic position with a class leading, patent protected product, with growing recognition from high profile partners, managed by ethical and highly experienced and motivated management in an area of rapidly increasing demand.
The world is wobbling a bit atm, and news outlets are leading with the bleeding, which supports their business model, but Brainchip is in robust good health and just getting into its stride.
With further announcements liable to drop anytime and even more capability in the pipeline I think it would be foolish to get off our bus now.
I intend to ride it all the way, and when the time is right, hand my tickets on to those I love.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Top Bottom