BRN Discussion Ongoing

S

Straw

Great post F/F. There's a 4th type of stupidity - bloody laziness. Don't be so arrogant to comment on a company that u clearly don't understand, without doing a serious deep dive, getting ur head around the potential, current contracts, market moat, competitors in the space, patents - I could keep going. To judge BRN on earnings vs market cap alone is sheer bloody laziness. Experts, that have no expertise, dictated to by computer programmes, upon which they make judgements. It's a lot easier than actually doing some hard work, and taking some responsibility /ownership of ur opinion.
GLTA
I feel it would be reasonable to assume certain parties are being deliberately obtuse to suit an agenda of maintaining sufficient volatility.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Could Akida be used on the Renesas RZ/G2L Evaluation Board Kit?

Attachments

• 3C8949C9-3C09-4BCA-8025-A8572E3D3150.jpeg
    3C8949C9-3C09-4BCA-8025-A8572E3D3150.jpeg
    484.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Awesome MD ...about time!! ;);) ..... Congrats (y)
lol BienSuerte, I agree about time! My tatt at the $1 mark looks secured now, preparing for the $2 is ken the robot and each next dollar mark all the way to $10 that's 10 tatts! , after that might need to do them in $5 lots otherwise i will end up looking like @chapman89 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

MDhere

Regular
Could Akida be used on the Renesas RZ/G2L Evaluation Board Kit?

A security system will likely have Akida but the dude in the shot looks pretty scary already.

Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Speaking about the vibe, one of my daily rituals related to Brainchip is having a look at the number of followers Brainchip has on Linkedin, and how much it increases daily.

Since Sunday, just over 72 hrs, the number has increased by well over a hundred, and that imo is rising significantly quicker than before. This just goes to show the exponential number of people who are interesting in, or becoming aware of our jewel.

View attachment 6945
That's interesting that you pointed that out Jk cause i took a screenshot on Sat14th of May of their Twitter followers which was 5736
and today its 5805 nearly 100 new followers in just a few days as well.

Screenshot_20220514-100036_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220518-214705_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

LordByron

View attachment 6892

New branding on display, this looks fab, go chippers !!

Is that a hint/ tongue in cheek joke I can see, the wide open BLUE ocean, without anyone else in sight.

Edge AI is sure looking BLUE, with BrainChip the master and commander.

AKIDA :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Proga

Regular
Then of course there is the following response by Anil Mankar to the 2021 Ai Field Day wherein he makes two points one of which is that a customer can add the AKIDA neural fabric to their own chip which includes any chip they already have booked foundry time for:

View attachment 6937
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yeah true if the customer is converting the current application over to Akida say like hopefully Valeo etc. I was thinking more new application and hadn't thought about that scenario.

Talking about Valeo. If they are using Akida in their Lidar for Mercedes currently being produced, we'll see revenue in the next 4C.
I think it must be very hard work now for the WANCA's to find a solid foundation for down ramping Brainchip.

Clearly companies of varying size are marketing real world products containing the AKIDA technology solution and a credibility giant of the industrial world in the form of Mercedes Benz has validated the AKIDA technology advantage and pronounced Brainchip the artificial intelligence experts.

On top of which no other than ARM has publicly partnered with Brainchip to provide joint ARM AKIDA solutions through their joint engineering partners Edge Impulse and Always Ai.

All that is left for these commentators is a 20th century flawed model for calculating the value of a new technology company in the form of a price to earnings ratio. I personally doubt that some of the commentators actually understand the maths that underpin the ratio let alone understand when it is an appropriate measure of value for a technology company.

I know that it is a different science altogether but let us walk these commentators down the road and around the corner to a biotechnology company seeking to find a cure for disabling or fatal medical conditions.

If we did this probably what we would find is company like more than 95% of those companies engaged in cutting edge medical research that is trying to produce a cure for a medical condition and funding its work completely from debt and tax rebates and incentives.

Notwithstanding this at the time they produce scientific proof of concept large pharmaceutical companies from around the globe will line up with cheque books and offer billions of dollars based upon the length of the remaining exclusion period and the addressable market value.

At the time this happens most of these research institutions even if they are on the larger end will have racked up losses year on year sometimes running into the hundreds of millions of dollars and issued large numbers of shares into the billions if they are listed on the ASX and never turned one single cent in income let alone made a profit.

Once such companies however have proof in hand every sophisticated investment advisory company around the globe such as Roth Capital Partners will be able to produce a valuation despite the complete absence of there ever having been earnings.

In fact Roth Capital Partners and others like them because they have persons on staff with appropriate academic qualifications and experience of the biopharmaceutical research industry will most likely have commenced coverage earlier than point of cure and been providing valuations for perhaps a couple of years based upon future milestones being achieved. Not a single penny of income anywhere to be found yet they can produce such valuations based on the exclusion of competition period and size of the addressable market.

There are three types of stupidity involved with those who do not attribute a company like Brainchip with a value well in excess of its present market capitalisation:

1. The first type comes from the absence of sufficient intelligence to know that someone or something could in fact develop a technology advance that is capable of creating a new paradigm and that the 20th century method for valuing such a technology has no application as we are in the 21st Century where technology is the new currency in every single industry that exists or can be imagined.

2. The second type of stupidity is one which is based upon personal ego which blinds an otherwise intelligent person from seeing anything which contradicts prior learning. Sometimes this form of stupidity is embraced because of laziness.

3. There is also a third type of stupidity and that is the kind which is based on a failure of confidence through the acquired experience of having failed while trying to compete fairly on the ASX and so they have resorted to 'white collar crime' to eek out success through manipulation of less sophisticated retail investors. This is a very sad form of success but none the less one which many seem prepared to accept.

The 1,000 Eyes led by the likes of @Diogenese retired engineer and @uiux relentless researcher have as a massive self learning unit created a wall of knowledge that allows those who embrace the need to do their own research to remain properly informed about Brainchip and its technology and market place achievements and through this we have all acquired the intellectual strength to ignore the stupidity that would otherwise hold sway.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I agree with everything you say (ignoring point 3) but think you're a tad harsh. Brokers etc simply don't understand the technology and revert back to their tried and tested methodology, MC v revenue which doesn't apply to a market disruptor like BrainChip. Most of them don't have the time and/or the techno smarts to figure it out.

Christ it took me 4 months. The first 3 banging my head against a brick wall re-reading posts on HC back then 10 times with an open dictionary thinking what the hell are Dio, uiux and co talking about. You need to learn a whole new language. If I had to rely upon the BRN website, podcasts, interviews etc I would never have figured it out. It finally clicked when I read a technical post from uiux but the real help was from their own added comments helping explain it. Their personal comments were invaluable. I don't profess to having a high degree of understanding on the inner workings of the technology. Just a working knowledge to keep up with the conversation and how it might be applied to different applications.

TBH, apart from BRN's management, the next level of understanding of what's really going on is the 1000 eyes. Official announcements are almost non-existent and brokers and their analysts rely upon them. It's only been in the last 4-5 months when Mercedes broke cover developments have been gathering pace. What I call the drip turning into a trickle into a flow of customers/applications. Obviously there was a lot of R&D work progressing over the last couple of years under the clone of silence. The iceberg jpg is probably the most comprehensive document summarising customer relationships outside of BRN HQ. My personal belief is in a year maybe two it won't be able to keep up and become obsolete but until then I intend to keep a personal copy of every new update.

In summary, the 1000 eyes and some of my fellow spongers are in a unique position with advanced knowledge technically and commercially most others don't possess. It's pointless getting frustrated about comments from others who aren't in our unique position. As Sean said, watch the revenue. BRN will soon break cover. It's beginning to happen already. The next 12 months is going to be exciting. I think the flood will start in 2024.

I was watching Bloomberg TV late last night and they were discussing how far tech stocks have fallen. Atlassian has fallen 40%. BRN has held up quite well considering.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Have a look at the last of the "What we don't love" about the new long range Polestar.
I wonder if there's anyone out there that could help?🙈

Polestar.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

FromBeyond

I think it must be very hard work now for the WANCA's to find a solid foundation for down ramping Brainchip.

Clearly companies of varying size are marketing real world products containing the AKIDA technology solution and a credibility giant of the industrial world in the form of Mercedes Benz has validated the AKIDA technology advantage and pronounced Brainchip the artificial intelligence experts.

On top of which no other than ARM has publicly partnered with Brainchip to provide joint ARM AKIDA solutions through their joint engineering partners Edge Impulse and Always Ai.

All that is left for these commentators is a 20th century flawed model for calculating the value of a new technology company in the form of a price to earnings ratio. I personally doubt that some of the commentators actually understand the maths that underpin the ratio let alone understand when it is an appropriate measure of value for a technology company.

I know that it is a different science altogether but let us walk these commentators down the road and around the corner to a biotechnology company seeking to find a cure for disabling or fatal medical conditions.

If we did this probably what we would find is company like more than 95% of those companies engaged in cutting edge medical research that is trying to produce a cure for a medical condition and funding its work completely from debt and tax rebates and incentives.

Notwithstanding this at the time they produce scientific proof of concept large pharmaceutical companies from around the globe will line up with cheque books and offer billions of dollars based upon the length of the remaining exclusion period and the addressable market value.

At the time this happens most of these research institutions even if they are on the larger end will have racked up losses year on year sometimes running into the hundreds of millions of dollars and issued large numbers of shares into the billions if they are listed on the ASX and never turned one single cent in income let alone made a profit.

Once such companies however have proof in hand every sophisticated investment advisory company around the globe such as Roth Capital Partners will be able to produce a valuation despite the complete absence of there ever having been earnings.

In fact Roth Capital Partners and others like them because they have persons on staff with appropriate academic qualifications and experience of the biopharmaceutical research industry will most likely have commenced coverage earlier than point of cure and been providing valuations for perhaps a couple of years based upon future milestones being achieved. Not a single penny of income anywhere to be found yet they can produce such valuations based on the exclusion of competition period and size of the addressable market.

There are three types of stupidity involved with those who do not attribute a company like Brainchip with a value well in excess of its present market capitalisation:

1. The first type comes from the absence of sufficient intelligence to know that someone or something could in fact develop a technology advance that is capable of creating a new paradigm and that the 20th century method for valuing such a technology has no application as we are in the 21st Century where technology is the new currency in every single industry that exists or can be imagined.

2. The second type of stupidity is one which is based upon personal ego which blinds an otherwise intelligent person from seeing anything which contradicts prior learning. Sometimes this form of stupidity is embraced because of laziness.

3. There is also a third type of stupidity and that is the kind which is based on a failure of confidence through the acquired experience of having failed while trying to compete fairly on the ASX and so they have resorted to 'white collar crime' to eek out success through manipulation of less sophisticated retail investors. This is a very sad form of success but none the less one which many seem prepared to accept.

The 1,000 Eyes led by the likes of @Diogenese retired engineer and @uiux relentless researcher have as a massive self learning unit created a wall of knowledge that allows those who embrace the need to do their own research to remain properly informed about Brainchip and its technology and market place achievements and through this we have all acquired the intellectual strength to ignore the stupidity that would otherwise hold sway.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Everybody needs to re-read (or read) this essay.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Can we be involved in anyway?

How to run object detection on Arm Cortex-M7 processors
Jun 14, 2022 04:00 PM
London
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Microsoft (Outlook)
In this session, you'll learn to perform object detection on all Arm MCUs with Edge Impulse FOMO.

FOMO (Faster Objects, More Objects) is a novel machine-learning algorithm that enables object detection on all Arm microcontrollers, for the first time.
With this new architecture you will be able find the location and count objects, as well as track multiple objects in an image in real-time using up to 30x less processing power and memory than MobileNet SSD or YOLOv5.

https://developer.arm.com/solutions/machine-learning-on-arm/ai-virtual-tech-talks

Arm will process your information in accordance with our Privacy Policy:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Good luck everyone. Worst sell of in Nasdaq in 2 years. 1100 points smashes

Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
To clarify it was the DOW that was off 1164 points.
NDQ off 566 points. whichever way you look at it, it was nasty.
The shorters are starting to realise that BRN may in fact be a BUY.
Should be an interesting day.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Izzzzzzzy ,

Close, but no cigar.

The DOW dropped -1,164.52 points (-3.57%).

NASDAQ dropped 566.37 points (-4.73%).

Philadelphia Semiconductor Index, PHLX , -158.5 points (-5,17%)

BRCHF , Brainchip finnished @ $0.7744 USD. -4.4% on insignificant volume.

&

Germany, Tradegate, Brainchip, €0.748 , -0.93% on 451 thousand euros or 578,752 units.

We are holding very well, considering all that's going on in the world.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Xray1

Regular
Yeah true if the customer is converting the current application over to Akida say like hopefully Valeo etc. I was thinking more new application and hadn't thought about that scenario.

Talking about Valeo. If they are using Akida in their Lidar for Mercedes currently being produced, we'll see revenue in the next 4C.

I agree with everything you say (ignoring point 3) but think you're a tad harsh. Brokers etc simply don't understand the technology and revert back to their tried and tested methodology, MC v revenue which doesn't apply to a market disruptor like BrainChip. Most of them don't have the time and/or the techno smarts to figure it out.

Christ it took me 4 months. The first 3 banging my head against a brick wall re-reading posts on HC back then 10 times with an open dictionary thinking what the hell are Dio, uiux and co talking about. You need to learn a whole new language. If I had to rely upon the BRN website, podcasts, interviews etc I would never have figured it out. It finally clicked when I read a technical post from uiux but the real help was from their own added comments helping explain it. Their personal comments were invaluable. I don't profess to having a high degree of understanding on the inner workings of the technology. Just a working knowledge to keep up with the conversation and how it might be applied to different applications.

TBH, apart from BRN's management, the next level of understanding of what's really going on is the 1000 eyes. Official announcements are almost non-existent and brokers and their analysts rely upon them. It's only been in the last 4-5 months when Mercedes broke cover developments have been gathering pace. What I call the drip turning into a trickle into a flow of customers/applications. Obviously there was a lot of R&D work progressing over the last couple of years under the clone of silence. The iceberg jpg is probably the most comprehensive document summarising customer relationships outside of BRN HQ. My personal belief is in a year maybe two it won't be able to keep up and become obsolete but until then I intend to keep a personal copy of every new update.

In summary, the 1000 eyes and some of my fellow spongers are in a unique position with advanced knowledge technically and commercially most others don't possess. It's pointless getting frustrated about comments from others who aren't in our unique position. As Sean said, watch the revenue. BRN will soon break cover. It's beginning to happen already. The next 12 months is going to be exciting. I think the flood will start in 2024.

I was watching Bloomberg TV late last night and they were discussing how far tech stocks have fallen. Atlassian has fallen 40%. BRN has held up quite well considering.
It quite obvious why the Co isn't making any official announcements when they already have the "1,000 eyes" and "thestockexchange" doing all the dissemination of information already well in advance of even the Co's expectations .....
why double up !!!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Cyw

Regular
Morning Izzzzzzzy ,

Close, but no cigar.

&

Germany, Tradegate, Brainchip, €0.748 , -0.93% on 451 thousand euros or 578,752 units.

Regards,
Esq.
There was hardly any volume though. No panic selling. Looks like everybody is holding tight on such a bad day.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dhm

Regular
Morning Izzzzzzzy ,

Close, but no cigar.

&

Regards,
Esq.
I reiterate my former post. Chalk and cheese. We have been powering on over the last month. As FF said recently we are backing a new paradigm in world processing. We are in fairly early, and perhaps we may close slightly lower. But hold true.
B94B7E80-8C92-4EEA-B056-3514D279F995.jpeg
C1C65F0E-8C30-4FC4-81DA-3BEAEAAEA682.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
lol BienSuerte, I agree about time! My tatt at the $1 mark looks secured now, preparing for the $2 is ken the robot and each next dollar mark all the way to $10 that's 10 tatts! , after that might need to do them in $5 lots otherwise i will end up looking like @chapman89 🤣🤣
Nice work MD .... I wonder how long it will be before you get ALL ten??!! :) maybe at least three by Xmas! 🙀

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

Morning Izzzzzzzy ,

Close, but no cigar.

&

Regards,
Esq.
Anything less than a 4% drop today will be a result

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom