BRN Discussion Ongoing

Blazar85

Regular
Couldn't help myself....

View attachment 32
I haven't had a response to the tweet so I added another reply of my own.....I hope the sunny reference is picked up 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-150605_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-150605_Twitter.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Fox151

Regular
Hi Rick. Somewhere around here is my posts on sunny123 being a mod. I had a battle with Mods about a post regarding sunny, Rask and wording from those Mod discussions came out IMEDIATELY after my post by sunny123. That post confirmed he was a MOD and was "Totally" removed about 2 mins later when they discovered the connection. (ie: it was not simply modded. It DISAPEARED. period.) The discussion was about me commenting on the "Rask" being connected to sunny123 which they "warned" me I would be terminated if done again.
So Rask is sunny123 and a "Mod" on HC. The mods on HC I have been reliably informed previously include MF, AFR, TMH and also a Canberra Politician and now Rask aka sunny123 and PMF looks part of it also. Kitty and others are probably tied in but have yet to see any solid evidence actually linking them aside from their down ramping for shorts.

It stands to reason that a conspiracy has been going on here for some time and these types mostly believe they are untouchable. The conspiracy on top of Market Manipulation makes these serious offenses.
That politician hasn't been a recent target of pranking by Friendlyjordies have they? If they have - perhaps passing the information to him might attract a few eyeballs to the situation?

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
@Diogenese @Fact Finder @IndepthDiver and anyone else with a sound technical knowledge...........Is this anything to do with us?

Hi MC,

This is ReRAM/Memristor

"NvCIM may help to overcome the memory-wall bottleneck for battery-powered AI edge devices by allowing analog operations for vector-matrix multiplication, which is the major computing operation in the neural network during the inference stage."
The new 4Mb nvCIM architecture created by the researchers is based on 22-nm-foundry resistive random-access memory (ReRAM) devices, also known as memristors.
To reduce their device's computing latency, the researchers built a calibrated and weighted current-to-voltage stacking circuit with a 2-bit output and full-range voltage-mode sense amplifier. This circuit also ensures a good readout yield for the most significant bits (MSBs), reducing the architecture's overall readout energ
y.

1644206835798.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

M_C

Founding Member
Hi MC,

This is ReRAM/Memristor

"NvCIM may help to overcome the memory-wall bottleneck for battery-powered AI edge devices by allowing analog operations for vector-matrix multiplication, which is the major computing operation in the neural network during the inference stage."
The new 4Mb nvCIM architecture created by the researchers is based on 22-nm-foundry resistive random-access memory (ReRAM) devices, also known as memristors.
To reduce their device's computing latency, the researchers built a calibrated and weighted current-to-voltage stacking circuit with a 2-bit output and full-range voltage-mode sense amplifier. This circuit also ensures a good readout yield for the most significant bits (MSBs), reducing the architecture's overall readout energ
y.

View attachment 463
Missed my Ogres thanks Barrel...............I mean Diogenese lol (sounds like a french sauce lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
Sounds familiar...

Volkswagen Claims Four Times Faster Voice Control​

View attachment 459
Bet this is BRN. Nice one Bravo.

Reactions: 25 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Sounds familiar...

View attachment 459
thats so similar to the mercedes one... wow

Reactions: 19 users

TTE

Regular
Sounds familiar...

View attachment 459
I don't believe in co-incidences, it is way too similar to the Mercedes C-Class review i posted about.

*****NOTE:***** (Not that its been confirmed to be AKIDA anywhere)

if it quacks like a duck..... and there is no other "commercial" competition in our known universe,

then...... . . . .. .......

Last edited:
Reactions: 26 users

Allsquared

Hi AllSquared,

I am DaveNess from HC, I always enjoyed reading your posts on HC & I am so glad you & all the other familiar fellow Chippers are here.

Couldn't agree more, ever since our Magnificent Z created this magnificent space I have been so much happier with my daily BRN time, its clam, its cool, & its our new home, we have really showed TMH / HC there is strength in numbers.

Have a great night
Ness
Thanks for the post! I thought I’d go against the grain today.. I topped up a little at 1.635 just cause I wanted my holding to be on a nice round number lol.. true story ha

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Newk R

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
https://www.eetindia.co.in/keyword-spotting-making-an-on-device-assistant-a-reality/

This is an article from 2020 but I don’t think I have read it before. Article by Peter VDM written in an Indian outlet.

He talks about the road to AGI among other things witch I have not read too many other places so thought I would post it. Sorry if it been posted before, I know it’s a couple years old.

Reactions: 5 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

Still a work in progress, any feedback is appreciated.

Hopefully a nice visual representation of IP vs EAP vs possibilities ...when we come across more dots (I know I missed some 🤦‍♂️)
...we can try to see if it falls in the puzzle below :)
The ones on the light-yellow sticky note are possibilities (Toyota = there was a table discussion amongst Brainchip, Toyota and Denso last year)
1644209475328.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Still a work in progress, any feedback is appreciated.

Hopefully a nice visual representation of IP vs EAP vs possibilities ...when we come across more dots (I know I missed some 🤦‍♂️)
...we can try to see if it falls in the puzzle below :)
The ones on the light-yellow sticky note are possibilities (Toyota = there was a table discussion amongst Brainchip, Toyota and Denso last year)
View attachment 465
Nice Spider @AARONASX

Is Magic Eye still a potential??

Akida BALLISTA

Reactions: 7 users

TTE

Regular
Megachips i beleave i read have a link to Nintendo, that's what I'm quietly watching/keeping an eye out for a dot to appear.

No evidence of anything there at all at this stage, but i'm thinking it could be a potential area that AI could be applied to at some point in the future.

Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Sorry, it looks like I've given everyone a bum steer. My bad!

Samsung launches three new automotive chips, Exynos V7 being used by Volkswagen

The Exynos Auto V7, already being produced in large quantities, is used in Volkswagen’s latest In Car Application Server (ICAS) 3.1, developed by Korea’s LG Electronics Inc., Samsung said in a statement on Tuesday.

SEOUL, May 17, 2019 — As part of its strategy to accelerate the development of AI devices for the home, LG has developed its own artificial intelligence chip (AI Chip) with proprietary LG Neural Engine to better mimic the neural network of the human brain to greatly improve the processing of deep learning algorithms.

Just to re-iterate, it would appear that "Hello Volkswagen" isn't incorporating AKIDA, but rather an AI chip developed by LG with with proprietary LG Neural engine (as above).

Lucky for me there isn't a "dislike" button.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TTE

Regular
Just to re-iterate, it would appear that "Hello Volkswagen" isn't incorporating AKIDA, but rather an AI chip developed by LG with with proprietary LG Neural engine (as above).

hmmmm samsung you say.....and.... hrrrrmmmmm...... LG you say...

well thats 2 rather large, large South Korean company's isn't it?

one day hopefully.......all will be revealed.

kinda running out of South Korean "Household names"..... unless its a Cabal and they are all in on it ..
Wouldn't that be a dream come true! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

😥

Reactions: 17 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I don't believe in co-incidences, it is way too similar to the Mercedes C-Class review i posted about.

if it quacks like a duck..... and there is no other "commercial" competition in our known universe,

then...... . . . .. .......
Very nice!

DJM263

LTH - 2015

Hey Zee we need a (n). No we don't...

Hey @Bravo77, I think when your a student at the school of 1000 Eyes, as long as your looking and researching there will be dots or there may be blanks but the effort is what counts.

Akida BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

JoMo68

Regular
Hi SERA2g
BarrelSitter is here under a new name. An ancient thinker who lived in a barrel can you believe it have not come to grips with the spelling but starts Dio.... The advantage of the new name is if I shorten it it is no longer B.S. which was his little joke. FF

Diogenes 😂

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Personally I think one of the most underrated feature Brainchip has to offer is their CNN2SNN spike converter.

Under normal circumstances if that was not an option it would be fair to say that Nvidea, Qualcomm or any of the other big AI companies would be competing with Brainchip. But because of this feature ANY AND ALL CNN products can still benefit extremely with a partnership with Brainchip, they can still use their well trusted architecture and still benefit from all the good stuff SNN has to offer.

CNN AI tech giants are not competition, they are potential partners.

All my opinion
DYOR

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom