BRN Discussion Ongoing

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Just to re-iterate, it would appear that "Hello Volkswagen" isn't incorporating AKIDA, but rather an AI chip developed by LG with with proprietary LG Neural engine (as above).

Lucky for me there isn't a "dislike" button.
But that article in your first post Bravo is much more recent (was Dec 2021) which is 2 years after these articles so maybe there is still a possibility … as it seems Mercedes ditched Nvidia or whoever it was they were initially working (?Intel) with a couple of years ago and got into bed with Akida

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JoMo68

Regular
Hi Rick. Somewhere around here is my posts on sunny123 being a mod. I had a battle with Mods about a post regarding sunny, Rask and wording from those Mod discussions came out IMEDIATELY after my post by sunny123. That post confirmed he was a MOD and was "Totally" removed about 2 mins later when they discovered the connection. (ie: it was not simply modded. It DISAPEARED. period.) The discussion was about me commenting on the "Rask" being connected to sunny123 which they "warned" me I would be terminated if done again.
So Rask is sunny123 and a "Mod" on HC. The mods on HC I have been reliably informed previously include MF, AFR, TMH and also a Canberra Politician and now Rask aka sunny123 and PMF looks part of it also. Kitty and others are probably tied in but have yet to see any solid evidence actually linking them aside from their down ramping for shorts.

It stands to reason that a conspiracy has been going on here for some time and these types mostly believe they are untouchable. The conspiracy on top of Market Manipulation makes these serious offenses.
Has anyone noticed a change in the way Sunny123 writes now though? Previously fairly articulate but now very much writing as though English is second language. Almost as though Sunny123 is a character played by several actors? Hades… sounds a bit more like Sunny used to? Perhaps a way to diffuse responsibility/culpability, or perhaps a response to the bin fire that is now hotcrapper?

• Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Taco77

Has anyone noticed a change in the way Sunny123 writes now though? Previously fairly articulate but now very much writing as though English is second language. Almost as though Sunny123 is a character played by several actors? Hades… sounds a bit more like Sunny used to? Perhaps a way to diffuse responsibility/culpability, or perhaps a response to the bin fire that is now hotcrapper?
100% Was thinking that yesterday, the whole dialogue changes in shifts.
Would explain the round the clock ramblings.

Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
But that article in your first post Bravo is much more recent (was Dec 2021) which is 2 years after these articles so maybe there is still a possibility … as it seems Mercedes ditched Nvidia or whoever it was they were initially working (?Intel) with a couple of years ago and got into bed with Akida
Yessss

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Thanks for the post! I thought I’d go against the grain today.. I topped up a little at 1.635 just cause I wanted my holding to be on a nice round number lol.. true story ha
I've done that before 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mn2019

Regular
I agree 100%. Its almost like someone thinks that they have caused damage to their forum and is trying to repair the damage by being apologetically supportive of the stock now.......

Reactions: 7 users

Baisyet

Regular
Still a work in progress, any feedback is appreciated.

Hopefully a nice visual representation of IP vs EAP vs possibilities ...when we come across more dots (I know I missed some 🤦‍♂️)
...we can try to see if it falls in the puzzle below :)
The ones on the light-yellow sticky note are possibilities (Toyota = there was a table discussion amongst Brainchip, Toyota and Denso last year)
View attachment 465
How come i forgot we have connection with Volswagen Group :-(

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Did anyone else realise thaty Nokia, along with Vorago, is involved in NASA's Artemis program?

And then there this article..... Who know what it all means...I don't!

Volkswagen Deploys Private 5G Network​

Provided by Nokia, the 5G network will allow Volkswagen to wirelessly upload data to manufactured vehicles and enable intelligent communication between robots and wireless assembly tools.

David MillerSenior Technical Writer
Feb 3rd, 2022

(Extract)

Volkswagen use cases intended to test the new network include wireless upload of data to manufactured vehicles and networking of robots and wireless assembly tools. All data used by the network will be processed at the edge in real-time, never leaving Volkswagen's facility. While the network is private, it operates in a frequency band allocated by the German Federal Network Agency.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Total agree, the dramatic shift in sentiment and articulation of his sentences tells me there is a lot more to the store, cementing our ideas he works for HC as a Mod. If he was a no body not at HC land his wording would have been good from the start (not saying mind is any more perfect) 🤣

Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
How come i forgot we have connection with Volswagen Group :-(
I don't know if that is a solid connection yet, maybe from a 3rd party so far, unless I am missing something 😁

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
It is a growing trend amongst tech companies not to reveal what’s under the hood of their product. They focus more on what the product can do when selling it to potential customers. We got lucky with Mercedes as they seen very proud to let the World know that they have used Akida in their latest concept car. They gave us a glowing report! Hard to imagine they won’t sign an IP deal. It’s also a growing fact that the big tech companies are creating large eco systems in which they can draw on technology from many companies. The solutions needed today can’t be solved by a Tesla or a Samsung alone, they need help. Tesla needs Akida to reach full and safe autonomous driving. The BrainChip team are very clever to have available both a chip and the IP. Our IP is product agnostic. I believe we will become a necessary add on to all AI chips and products. Never say never. Given Valeo’s reach I think we can expect Akida to be in the hands of most automobile makers. It’s all my opinion. DYOR

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Fox151

Regular
Shifts may explain it - I noticed he was getting frustrated and slipping into english as a second language the other day. So maybe you're right.

Reactions: 5 users

JoMo68

Regular
Thanks for the post! I thought I’d go against the grain today.. I topped up a little at 1.635 just cause I wanted my holding to be on a nice round number lol.. true story ha
Haha, I’m the same - all of my shares are in round numbers. Pretty ocd I know…

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Wow that didn't take long 1107 people have now signed up..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT...........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 21 users

Home101

Regular
Just to re-iterate, it would appear that "Hello Volkswagen" isn't incorporating AKIDA, but rather an AI chip developed by LG with with proprietary LG Neural engine (as above).

Lucky for me there isn't a "dislike" button.
Or "is it" developed by LG? Just reminds me of a large South Korean company PVDM referred to.. IMO

Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
We are now a community of 1,104 members!!! WOW!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Wow that didn't take long 1107 people have now signed up..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My bad 1104 sorry......................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
My bad 1104 sorry......................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to correct you, didn’t see your post before I posted. You will be correct soon.

Reactions: 6 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to correct you, didn’t see your post before I posted. You will be correct soon.
All good Buddy no Drama what a massive turn out and I'm sure there is more to come......All aboard...........$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

1644214898424.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom