BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I have a question for ALL s/hs. Are we smart, or are we dumb suckers? I just don't get the constant negative diatribe put forward by so called analysts. I would have thought at this stage a few would raise their head above the parapet, and start spruiking BRN thru a megaphone. My opinion on the stock won't change. Just interested in the view of others. I'm mystified. GLTA
Perhaps you will be comforted by my opinion, there are also smart analysts, perhaps more so here.) I have posted two opinions, I prefer to call them opinions. One thinks:

🔥"A real hot stock is BrainChip." 🔥
Post in thread 'Technical Analysis' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/technical-analysis.5/post-54770

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Ok, I must have missed the initial exchange of the word "Wanca" somebody got a quick explanation please?
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

nannapat

Regular
Ok, I must have missed the initial exchange of the the word "Wanca" somebody got a quick explanation please?
😂
Hi @Rise from the ashes ,

Simples from Simple so called experts that have not done their due diligence nor any homework within their caveperson homework’s.

Whats a Neuromorpic chip anyway…

WANCA

(cant remember whom appointed the acronym, however what an absolute bloody legend , one to put in the BRN hall of fame)

Nan. xxx

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

cosors

👀
Until just now, I thought I was well on my way to joining the dots here in the last two or three months. Then this link comes from you.

This is the picture I have in my head right now: I'm standing on the beach, feeling good and looking at my toes playing in the sand. Then I lift my eyes and on the horizon and far away I see an iceberg, our iceberg.
🤔 How am I supposed to do that?! A reassuring feeling comes over me, I'm not alone. Suddenly, a thousand small islands emerge from the ocean and show me the way to the iceberg so I can take a closer look. I feel at ease. Good, I'm spinning and sometimes I wish I had an Akida in my brain to help me better understand everything that is still so new to me. Thank you and everyone else here!

-----
I would like to add that for me it's much more than understanding. Not a day goes by that I don't laugh heartily at what is posted here. I have even started to create a gif bib.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Hi @Rise from the ashes ,

Simples from Simple so called experts that have not done their due diligence nor any homework within their caveperson homework’s.

Whats a Neuromorpic chip anyway…

WANCA

(cant remember whom appointed the acronym, however what an absolute bloody legend , one to put in the BRN hall of fame)

Nan. xxx
Absolutely brilliant 😄 Thanks for the explanation.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

I would have expected better from nvidia and of this is anything to go by I doubt nvidia are using Akida

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

VictorG

I would have expected better from nvidia and of this is anything to go by I doubt nvidia are using Akida

Well that was a shit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Opinions of knobs like kochie doesn't bother me anymore.
He published a book 2 years ago on finance, and I heard it sold 26 copies.

The way I see is, those who listen to these financial gurus would not be your above average financial literates. I do not mean this as an arrogant manner, the truth is our education system doesn't really address finance well.
Without taking a serious interest, most fall into the category of not knowing their own home loan interest rate.

May be Kochie is doing us a favour by telling them NOT to buy Brainchip, because you and I know that's not the kind of shareholders you and I want to rub shoulders with.
And Tony Dawe would certainly wouldn't appreciate anymore angry emails from these who bought in at $1.15 but is in now at a loss at $1.14 because they held long term for a week but the SP didn't go to the moon.

Plenty of chatter regarding ''No Ann'' on social media as well.
We are getting constant news flows regarding the company and it's partners. I for one don't care about Anns, because you get the opportunity to buy more before people start to realise the golden goose we have.
I NEVER listen to so-called gurus and analysts. By the time they jump onboard any band-wagon, it’s usually too late.

BUT, I do like knowing when they have jumped on a band-wagon that I have ridden on for years. They do tend to drag others on with them.

I find it to be highly amusing when they inevitably become “experts”.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Pappagallo

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

em1389

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

robot-typing-fail.gif

C'mon NVIDIA. My robot arms better than yours

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

cosors

👀

I'm looking for it right now. Wasn't there something 🤔 I remember wrinkles right out of the bag. But I could be wrong

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

cosors

👀
I love you. My eyes are still watering

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
They must have forgotten to take there iron with em

This is too much for me, I'm laughing all the time, I have to go to bed....
Sweet dreams and a good start to the trading day to the rest of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom