Founding Member
Sounds familiar...

Volkswagen Claims Four Times Faster Voice Control​

View attachment 459

Awesome Bravo, Cheers

Reactions: 13 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
hey guys just recently moved over from HC. just wondering when the podcast is due. excited to hear from SEAN. thanks in advance
The 8th but I'm not sure if that's LA time of Australia time?

Reactions: 13 users

M_C

Founding Member
It's easy. You just go to the main BRN page n where it says thread title, click on that n it opens a box. You just chuck it in there. I did one today in the lounge to create a space people can share their small businesses n generate community support for each other.
I did see that but does it categorise under BRN?

Reactions: 3 users
Hi mate, welcome, great to have you here!
@uiux @Fact Finder and @Dolci are on board.
I don't think Barrel or Tech are here yet, in time, I'm sure they'll join :)
Hi SERA2g
BarrelSitter is here under a new name. An ancient thinker who lived in a barrel can you believe it have not come to grips with the spelling but starts Dio.... The advantage of the new name is if I shorten it it is no longer B.S. which was his little joke. FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Wags

Regular
The 8th but I'm not sure if that's LA time of Australia time?
I have 10am Brisbane time on Wed 8th

Reactions: 9 users

Fox151

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 15 users

Wags

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
I did see that but does it categorise under BRN?
MC, if you click 'Home' and then in the top right corner select "Post Thread...", you then get a drop down list which allows you to choose the Ticker you'd like to post your thread under.
Cheers

Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
Nice thanks buddy. @SERA2g

Reactions: 7 users

Twing

Akida’s gambit
Sounds familiar...

Volkswagen Claims Four Times Faster Voice Control​

View attachment 459
Good find !

Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
Hey Yak - maybe a question more relevant to Fact Finder - but do you reckon this would reach the legal threshold of a market manipulation offence? I'm working along side an ex-ASIC analyst at the moment, so I reckon we could easily slip this one directly through to an analyst / investigator for an intelligence led own motion investigation... they might appreciate the free kick.
Hi Fox151.
Re your post about this being market manipulation and passing it along to this ex-ASIC analyst , well its definately market manipulation. Passing on I would strongly say a yes do so. If you want some help I can send some material to them also. Blind Freddy can see very quickly that this has been a "Conspiracy" between various entities to Manipulate the Market and pricing.
There is solid info pointing towards other previous cases in other stocks along with our BRN. Plenty of ammo to be found.
Let me know if you want to do so and I will help out.

Yak52.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
@BaconLover

You posted on HC the other day regarding NDAs

I have read Brainchip could have up to/more than 100 plus several EAPs??!!
Was the Mercedes announcement the result of an NDA announcement? Or part of an EAP?
Trying to get an idea of timeframes for NDAs being waived/concrete deals being confirmed?

Patience is not one of my strongest virtues ha ha

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed. I was pretty late to get on the bus
TLS

M_C

Founding Member
Very good chance we are involved in this.......................New drone Co-developed with NASA, The National Science Foundation and the Department of Agriculture in the U.S

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Adika

@BaconLover

You posted on HC the other day regarding NDAs

I have read Brainchip could have up to/more than 100 plus several EAPs??!!
Was the Mercedes announcement the result of an NDA announcement? Or part of an EAP?
Trying to get an idea of timeframes for NDAs being waived/concrete deals being confirmed?

Patience is not one of my strongest virtues ha ha

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed. I was pretty late to get on the bus
TLS
Hi thelittleshort,

BRN have 15 EAP's (screen shot taken from the recent presentation by Sean Hehir), however Mercedes may not be one of them. They (Mercedes) could have an agreement with MegaChips or Renesas, along with many more companies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 10.43.00 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 10.43.00 am.png
    929.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

M_C

Founding Member
@Diogenese @Fact Finder @IndepthDiver and anyone else with a sound technical knowledge...........Is this anything to do with us?

Reactions: 11 users

Yak52

Regular
Yes, it all makes sense now. For ages, people were saying he and kit and sunny are paid down rampers and I couldn't understand who would pay for such a stupid service? Over the past few days I've learned that TMH owns HC, that sunny is a mod, posts by trusted and long serving member were being censored and now ***************** themselves posted that thread to their own nonsensical"news" article. The penny has dropped. Very disappointing though. Retailers get screwed over by big money once again.

Hey Noodles, where have I missed re: Sunny being a mod? If so that is truly shocking and I'm pretty hard to shock
Hi Rick. Somewhere around here is my posts on sunny123 being a mod. I had a battle with Mods about a post regarding sunny, Rask and wording from those Mod discussions came out IMEDIATELY after my post by sunny123. That post confirmed he was a MOD and was "Totally" removed about 2 mins later when they discovered the connection. (ie: it was not simply modded. It DISAPEARED. period.) The discussion was about me commenting on the "Rask" being connected to sunny123 which they "warned" me I would be terminated if done again.
So Rask is sunny123 and a "Mod" on HC. The mods on HC I have been reliably informed previously include MF, AFR, TMH and also a Canberra Politician and now Rask aka sunny123 and PMF looks part of it also. Kitty and others are probably tied in but have yet to see any solid evidence actually linking them aside from their down ramping for shorts.

It stands to reason that a conspiracy has been going on here for some time and these types mostly believe they are untouchable. The conspiracy on top of Market Manipulation makes these serious offenses.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

mkm109

Regular
@Diogenese @Fact Finder @IndepthDiver and anyone else with a sound technical knowledge...........Is this anything to do with us?

I don't believe its anything to do with BRN

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Sorry, it looks like I've given everyone a bum steer. My bad!

Samsung launches three new automotive chips, Exynos V7 being used by Volkswagen

The Exynos Auto V7, already being produced in large quantities, is used in Volkswagen’s latest In Car Application Server (ICAS) 3.1, developed by Korea’s LG Electronics Inc., Samsung said in a statement on Tuesday.

SEOUL, May 17, 2019 — As part of its strategy to accelerate the development of AI devices for the home, LG has developed its own artificial intelligence chip (AI Chip) with proprietary LG Neural Engine to better mimic the neural network of the human brain to greatly improve the processing of deep learning algorithms.

Reactions: 10 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Hi thelittleshort,

BRN have 15 EAP's (screen shot taken from the recent presentation by Sean Hehir), however Mercedes may not be one of them. They (Mercedes) could have an agreement with MegaChips or Renesas, along with many more companies.
Sean used the word "Customer" so it is likely that Mercedes is not one of the fifteen EAP's.
@Fact Finder covered off on this in a few posts a day or so ago. The first post is here and the rest follow within that thread.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom