BRN Discussion Ongoing

JK200SX

Regular
Has anybody noticed that there are no Job advert at the moment so does it mean all the vacancies has been filled. Just wondering. Cant see on LinkedIn or on their website.
Here are new starters over the last few months......

1652677233429.png

1652677263796.png

1652677295179.png

1652677334054.png

1652677388002.png

1652677423743.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-144206.png
    Screenshot_20220516-144206.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20220516-144254.png
    Screenshot_20220516-144254.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 8 users
Gidday Esq 111.

Thanks for that info a sI have yet to get around to looking for it myself! Suspected last fridays would be so.............

Todays action I think would be even more NEW shorts taken out today at the $1.18 high and closed out 6% down at the low at $1.11 aprox.

We will see if this is the case showing in records in 2 days time.

Fridays Shorts probably have not been closed out or iF they did it was only a few pips. Maybe they closed today during the drop.

Lets see if there is a large DT close out after 3:15pm today. See if those SELLERS disappear.

Yak52
Just some info from Fintel.Io

Screenshot_2022-05-16-13-11-37-27_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-16-13-12-02-34_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-16-13-13-41-67_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yak.
Very valid point re the autonomous cars not breaking the law. So two options 1) disable that feature or 2) buy vintage petrol or diesel cars with no IT.
Hey that could be the next exploding market, classic cars, , except for the fact of having to find and distill your own fuel🤣
Mens rea! - do you not remember Hal?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

MDhere

Regular
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that My Dhere. 🤭

View attachment 6718
lol well i agree with you all, A mere 20 Billion i agree is not enough. But i do have to say that an Arm/Softbank takeover bid would be on the cards in my view down the track. It would mean Peter and his crew would still the brains of it all. Anyway that was my wild thought.
Everyone think nothing more of the $15 share price or whatever it works out to be, I bet it will be worth x 10 that before too long so my wild thought can go to buggery. lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Has anybody noticed that there are no Job advert at the moment so does it mean all the vacancies has been filled. Just wondering. Cant see on LinkedIn or on their website.
Have you ever looked a real-estate business with multiple properties in the window?.

Some are advertised as 'price on enquiry', they are usually the penthouses.
They being so exclusive require you to call to get pricing, in this case have an update on vacancies.

Everyone with any skill set in the vicinity of being able to be a part of this company would be mad not to apply.
Maybe they only want cream, so rather than advertise so widely they seek to tap recognised potential suiters on the shoulder, or go head hunting for the best.

No sure if this number at the bottom of this screen gets updated instantaneously but it hasn’t changed since the 14 advertised positions have been made less visible to retail or web site browsing peeps.

1652677747657.png

I’m looking forward to it saying 100, which means break even or in profit. 🥳

Did you know the CEO said this in a podcast recently.

The timing of this finally recruitment push to reach the planned 100 staff is obviously lining up with a royalty stream being discovered by the 1000 eyes on a daily basis.
Last time the full list was on display it had 14 vacancies, so there are around 33 left to be offered.
- busy recruitment team they will be.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
And I post upramping posts whilst my order is sitting at a lower price. Bloody genius mate.

What up dude! Cannot answer my questions to your post? there were only 3 of them. try it.

Y.

Yak52

Regular
And I post upramping posts whilst my order is sitting at a lower price. Bloody genius mate.

Thats right matey.

SO....you post downramping post to get that low ORDER filled!

Try reading your post again, you might actually get whats wrong about it.

Y.

• Love
Onto to ignore I'm not contributing to another one of your wild conspiracy theories. I'm sure the rest of the forum do not want to see this crap conversation continue.

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I know we're in the midst of an autonomous revolution but this driver-less pram concept might be taking things a bit too far IMO. If that was me running, no doubt the stroller and its contents would disappear over the horizon before I even started hitting my max 2 kph stride.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 3.18.13 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Yak52

Regular
Yak.
Very valid point re the autonomous cars not breaking the law. So two options 1) disable that feature or 2) buy vintage petrol or diesel cars with no IT.
Hey that could be the next exploding market, classic cars, , except for the fact of having to find and distill your own fuel🤣

Hi Earlyrelease...........yes the fuel!

Have a mate who runs the LV Dept at a minesite. He has an old Toyota 4wd which he runs on just old chip oil! Smells fishy driving off! lol.
But it works.

Yak52

Makeme 2020

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
ok yak and rise to the ashes , ive just got back from a looooong lunch and i do not know what the heck you guys are squabbling about!????
go have a drink from the fountain and come back feeling reborn. Ive not really read the last 3 pages but something went wrong in the dialogue between you two and from a tipsy person i think it was all in jest i hope.

• Love
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top up signed sealed and delivered at $1.12🤓

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Evening chippers .
Question ; As it seems to be confirmed that Mercedes-Benz will be using our tech , all that remains is the most important process .
Signing of the commercial contract.

My question is ;
What time line do Mercedes need to implement our ip into production?

With a estimate release of 2024 for the EQXX ,
Hi @Toothmoon24

I can read your question from two perspectives.

The first is technological and in this regard I personally believe Mercedes Benz, Brainchip, Nvidia, Valeo and Cerence started the technological adoption process a couple of years ago when Mercedes Benz conceptualised the idea of attempting the EQXX concept car.

The second is the Commercial contract. The answer here is a piece of string. For instance if MegaChips is used as the third party supplier it could already be signed. If Mercedes Benz is dealing directly with Brainchip there could be a conditional Heads of Agreement already signed for a non commercial non price sensitive amount say $1.00 requiring the parties to sign the full commercial agreement when the first production Mercedes Benz rolls off the production line and the system works to spec. In other words we have no way of knowing:

1. It might never be announced;

2. It might be on its way to the ASX as I type; or

3. It might be revealed at any time through to and including 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
They tried to pants us today but we hung on to our dignity.
Half shorn.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Hi @Toothmoon24

I can read your question from two perspectives.

The first is technological and in this regard I personally believe Mercedes Benz, Brainchip, Nvidia, Valeo and Cerence started the technological adoption process a couple of years ago when Mercedes Benz conceptualised the idea of attempting the EQXX concept car.

The second is the Commercial contract. The answer here is a piece of string. For instance if MegaChips is used as the third party supplier it could already be signed. If Mercedes Benz is dealing directly with Brainchip there could be a conditional Heads of Agreement already signed for a non commercial non price sensitive amount say $1.00 requiring the parties to sign the full commercial agreement when the first production Mercedes Benz rolls off the production line and the system works to spec. In other words we have no way of knowing:

1. It might never be announced;

2. It might be on its way to the ASX as I type; or

3. It might be revealed at any time through to and including 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you FF for taking the time to reply .
I was unaware that there was a chance of a 3rd party involvement.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom