BRN Discussion Ongoing

What part was wrong please. - (Yak52)

The part where ....................IF you have not loaded up already then you have missed the BUS and must play catchup?

or The part where ......
This forum is for LTH and INVESTORS who want to communicate info and news and not have to read/hear the same shit as on that OTHER forum has!

or the part where....
Rish from ashes.....................we know you are a trader and DT but we do not want another HOTCRAPPER here thank you !!

Some of it or ALL of it ????....... Rise from the ashes.? Hmm?

Your own posts confirm at least one of those mentioned above! Lol.

Yak52.
ps. WE here think a long term trade (hold position) is far more than just 5-7 days also. lol.
And I post upramping posts whilst my order is sitting at a lower price. Bloody genius mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Wonder if we can teach akida to blow up the robot trades on asx stocks, that would be cool.....

Capture.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

hotty4040

Regular
Ok Here is my wild thought of the day!
My thoughts are Softbank (who owns Arm).will make an offer that Brainchip can't refuse (perhaps a mere 20 Billion) merging arm and brainchip together. Then Arm will list on the MASDAQ in 2023! Bringing Softbank two of the greatest companies together with their army of partners ndas etc etc etc . And that's how Brainchip will list in Nasdaq once its bought by Arm via Softbank. ok that's my wild thought.

My idea behind this is that some time ago i read that Arm wanted to create Project Trillium. So in my wild thoughts, the morning sun is rising :)

This link has a bug according to my doctor ( beware ) pesky parasites I suppose, resolved I think, using AVG, I hope. Anybody else have the same intrusion ????

hotty...

Reactions: 1 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
I’m not into conspiracy theories but have you noticed the trading pattern today is similar to other days where there has been a cross trade at below the prior day close. Wouldn’t be to far fetch to think that institutions are using cross trades as a way of communicating? Or have I lost the plot 😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
These words from Edge Impulse should be highlighted in my opinion:

Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. The company is making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter.

"Organizations are understanding more and more the importance of implementing machine learning capabilities within their products to turn them into the ‘smart' devices that consumers are clamoring for," said Zach Shelby, CEO and co-founder at Edge Impulse. "By integrating solutions, such as deploying BrainChip's neuromorphic IP with our ML platform, developers and enterprise customers are empowered to build advanced machine learning solutions quickly and efficiently so that they are well-positioned as leaders within their respective markets."

I know I am old and out of touch but "unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter" still sounds like a lot to me and worthy of a cent or two improvement in the valuation of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Wow! There's a chipload of enterprises and ML projects world-wide using Edge Impulse's platform that will be tripping over their own feet to position themselves as "leaders within their respective markets".👯‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 1.45.59 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Yak52

Regular
Well interesting addition to fleet for VicPol.
Image a few years time the cars maybe able to drive around driverless just to act as a deterrent. Stopping stupidity and save residents fines, unless of course they also fit Akida enabled cameras to capture know events ?????
View attachment 6734
Thats an interesting thought there about the future Cop cars!

DRIVERLESS DRONE POLICE CARS!

Able to record, pursuit and disable motor vehicle infringements.

Only hole in that I can see is that by then ALL vehicles will be Autonomous , driverless and therefore unable to break the traffic laws!

Ole' Catch 22 situ.

Yak52

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AC/DC

Wow I've held from day dot and sold to take some profits when I thought it was overvalued, what a scumbag I am. I did not post incessantly with its overvalued after I sold. My post was taking the piss out of hotcrapper downrampers. I was not calling for them to come here.
@Yak52

RFTA indeed does have a very long history of holding BRN. Back in 2015 we were collectively stamping out grass fires lit by the types you despise.

Could I suggest you review your thoughts here?

• Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Did you hear about the self-driving car that purposely ran someone over?

It was an auto-motive.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Did you hear about the self-driving car that purposely ran someone over?

It was an auto-motive.
Terrible 😂 Although this might be worse....

Apple and Google are both working on self driving cars.
Personally I don't think I want to ride in a car without Windows.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Yak52

Regular
Afternoon Yak52,

I just had a quick look at StockTrack.com.au

10th May , 9,240,410 gross shorted for day.

11th May, 2,551,970 gross shorted for day.

12 May, 1,283,079 gross shorted for day.

13th May, 4,106,199 gross shorted for the day.

I am unaware of the total net shorted position.

*Wille Nelson & Johnny Cash , Burning ring of fire, would make a good soundtrack.

Regards,
Esq.
Gidday Esq 111.

Thanks for that info a sI have yet to get around to looking for it myself! Suspected last fridays would be so.............

Todays action I think would be even more NEW shorts taken out today at the $1.18 high and closed out 6% down at the low at $1.11 aprox.

We will see if this is the case showing in records in 2 days time.

Fridays Shorts probably have not been closed out or iF they did it was only a few pips. Maybe they closed today during the drop.

Lets see if there is a large DT close out after 3:15pm today. See if those SELLERS disappear.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Terrible 😂 Although this might be worse....

Apple and Google are both working on self driving cars.
Personally I don't think I want to ride in a car without Windows.
All my cars are self driving. I don't trust others but myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
All my cars are self driving. I don't trust others but myself.
I'm with you. I absolutely hate planes, taxis, uber etc because I'm putting my life in someone else's hands.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Thats an interesting thought there about the future Cop cars!

DRIVERLESS DRONE POLICE CARS!

Able to record, pursuit and disable motor vehicle infringements.

Only hole in that I can see is that by then ALL vehicles will be Autonomous , driverless and therefore unable to break the traffic laws!

Ole' Catch 22 situ.

Yak52
Yak.
Very valid point re the autonomous cars not breaking the law. So two options 1) disable that feature or 2) buy vintage petrol or diesel cars with no IT.
Hey that could be the next exploding market, classic cars, , except for the fact of having to find and distill your own fuel🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Yak.
Very valid point re the autonomous cars not breaking the law. So two options 1) disable that feature or 2) buy vintage petrol or diesel cars with no IT.
Hey that could be the next exploding market, classic cars, , except for the fact of having to find and distill your own fuel🤣
Convert to hydrogen and then best of both worlds. Too many wealthy and powerful people with fossil fuel collectable cars for convenient alternative green fuels not to proliferate in due course.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Baisyet

Regular
Has anybody noticed that there are no Job advert at the moment so does it mean all the vacancies has been filled. Just wondering. Cant see on LinkedIn or on their website.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Has anybody noticed that there are no Job advert at the moment so does it mean all the vacancies has been filled. Just wondering. Cant see on LinkedIn or on their website.
Screenshot_20220516-142046.png

Just checked only see 1 job on offer pretty sure I saw a few more the other week.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Wow! There's a chipload of enterprises and ML projects world-wide using Edge Impulse's platform that will be tripping over their own feet to position themselves as "leaders within their respective markets".👯‍♀️

View attachment 6741

Brainchip said they would basically only consider chip sales of less than a million otherwise they would steer the customer towards the IP then it seems highly likely that Brainchip saw 1 million or less chips as a fairly small niche market order so if that is the case what would the right number be for most semiconductor orders 5 million, 10 million or 50 million chips?

If it was 5 million your 70,000+ ML projects worldwide would be 3.5 billion devices while 10 million would be 7 billion devices. Does not take much to get billions of devices being made SMARTER and get to the sort of numbers that Edge Impulse are referring too. I will leave you to do the 50 million x 70,000 because the numbers are insane.

I wonder how many AKIDA MCU's Renesas will sell over the next 3 to 5 years.

Renesas have definitely sold tens of billions of their dumb MCUs in the past so there must be a market for smart ones.

I mean in your heart of hearts don't you often wish people around you were all a little bit smarter? Being a little bit smarter is something we all crave. When we abuse some piece of machinery we usually use adjectives that reference its lack of intelligence.

Actually I can see an advertising campaign here where your dumb smart vacuum is constantly annoying you when you are trying to relax after a difficult day but by being made just a little bit smarter by Nviso and Brainchip it can look into the room where you are and decide no, now is not appropriate and goes off and does the hall.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom