BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Toothmoon24

I can read your question from two perspectives.

The first is technological and in this regard I personally believe Mercedes Benz, Brainchip, Nvidia, Valeo and Cerence started the technological adoption process a couple of years ago when Mercedes Benz conceptualised the idea of attempting the EQXX concept car.

The second is the Commercial contract. The answer here is a piece of string. For instance if MegaChips is used as the third party supplier it could already be signed. If Mercedes Benz is dealing directly with Brainchip there could be a conditional Heads of Agreement already signed for a non commercial non price sensitive amount say $1.00 requiring the parties to sign the full commercial agreement when the first production Mercedes Benz rolls off the production line and the system works to spec. In other words we have no way of knowing:

1. It might never be announced;

2. It might be on its way to the ASX as I type; or

3. It might be revealed at any time through to and including 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The infinite improbability drive lights on 1 as being infinitely improbable, given that EQXX and Akida are forever unconcealable, think genies and bottles (or toothpaste).

There are not enuf wormholes in the space-time continuum for option 2.

So option 3 looks a winner, except that 2024 is too long for my patience.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I noticed just before 4pm almost all the trades going through were double or single digit trades?? The games people play I guess.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
The infinite improbability drive lights on 1 as being infinitely improbable, given that EQXX and Akida are forever unconcealable, think genies and bottles (or toothpaste).

There are not enuf wormholes in the space-time continuum for option 2.

So option 3 looks a winner, except that 2024 is too long for my patience.
Your patience will just have to look to revenue for solace and the Renaissance of Renesas as the path to knowledge.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

Apple.jpg

Selling BRN now will make Ronald Wayne look like a genius.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
I noticed just before 4pm almost all the trades going through were double or single digit trades?? The games people play I guess.
Did you not see the news?

The Federal Minister for Social Security under the delegated power has introduced Regulation FU69 to ensure fair market access for all Concession Card Holders under the Social Security Act giving them an exclusive right to trade unmarketable parcels of shares during the last ten minutes of any trading day on the ASX.

The Minister stated that he had taken this action in response to a recommendation made by the Royal Commission into Ageing & Disability Fair Access to Financial Services and Products.

In an an interview Eric Tunbridge President of the Pensoners for fair access to the ASX welcomed this change and congratulated the Minister but said there was still more too do. He stated his organisation would not rest until they had equal access to cross trades prior to 8am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of any trading week.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 40 users

cosors

👀
I love my Poly, a very good companion during lockdowns. I and many many others appreciate the devices very much. Work in offices or at home around the world has changed.
Can this be what is meant by the telecom hints?

poly.png

"

NOISEBLOCK AI​

Distracting noises such as keyboard typing, paper shuffling and wrapper crinkling can derail your video calls, especially when they happen close to the microphone. It’s a hassle for everyone when you need to stop the conversation and ask people to go on mute. Poly NoiseBlockAI uses machine learning and AI listening for times when sound is occurring blocking out that noise so conversation can happen naturally. Available on G7500 and Studio X family."
https://www.poly.com/us/en/innovations/video-innovations

Just a thought...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

The Federal Minister for Social Security under the delegated power has introduced Regulation FU69 to ensure fair market access for all Concession Card Holders under the Social Security Act giving them an exclusive right to trade unmarketable parcels of shares during the last ten minutes of any trading day on the ASX.

The Minister stated that he had taken this action in response to a recommendation made by the Royal Commission into Ageing & Disability Fair Access to Financial Services and Products.

In an an interview Eric Tunbridge President of the Pensoners for fair access to the ASX welcomed this change and congratulated the Minister but said there was still more too do. He stated his organisation would not rest until they had equal access to cross trades prior to 8am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of any trading week.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Good Afternoon Fact Finder,

That's just too funny.
:)

Regards ,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Earlyrelease

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Only one extra serve of sarcasm with your birthday cake I see. 😊 nice

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Aretemis

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Proga

Regular
Hi @Toothmoon24

I can read your question from two perspectives.

The first is technological and in this regard I personally believe Mercedes Benz, Brainchip, Nvidia, Valeo and Cerence started the technological adoption process a couple of years ago when Mercedes Benz conceptualised the idea of attempting the EQXX concept car.

The second is the Commercial contract. The answer here is a piece of string. For instance if MegaChips is used as the third party supplier it could already be signed. If Mercedes Benz is dealing directly with Brainchip there could be a conditional Heads of Agreement already signed for a non commercial non price sensitive amount say $1.00 requiring the parties to sign the full commercial agreement when the first production Mercedes Benz rolls off the production line and the system works to spec. In other words we have no way of knowing:

1. It might never be announced;

2. It might be on its way to the ASX as I type; or

3. It might be revealed at any time through to and including 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It looks like being a third party royalty agreement via Nvidia and Valeo where Mercedes pays them for the hardware and management of and they pay us for using our IP. Which means we probably won't see any revenue until the vehicles start roll off the production line in 2024 as you said. One thing you can be assured of is the system will be working to spec as they roll out the first vehicle. They'll beta test the whole vehicle to death before they do. Once it works perfectly in one model, it should work perfectly in every other because the difficult part is getting the software right. It will be interesting to see if one size fits all or are they going to have different levels of performance depending on the price of the model.

However, I can see our IP being used in other areas of the vehicle like the drivetrain which might involve a direct link to Mercedes if they do it internally (via tech from their E racing team for example) which will require a license and royalty payments. The licence payment could be in late 2023 or earlier if their E racing team uses it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀
The tse database has not heard of them yet. At the Summit they may have gone under a bit with our advertising. )
Can the start-up DeepX be a competitor for us? Maybe not, but knowing the market environment can't harm. It reads very similar...

https://deepx.co.kr/

"SEONGNAM, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DEEPX (CEO Kim Lok-won), an AI semiconductor startup based on NPU (Neural Processing Unit) technology, will participate in the '2022 Embedded Vision Summit' held in Santa Clara, California for 4 days from May 16th. DEEPX will present a neural network computational processing solution, a comprehensive technology of hardware and software.

In this event, DEEPX will be introducing the DEEPX series (DX-L1, DX-L2, DX-M1, and DX-H1), an SoC product line with the world's highest performance NPU in energy efficiency and processing performance that can compute cutting-edge AI algorithms with high AI accuracy.

The DEEPX series specializes in more efficiently processing DNN algorithms for object recognition, face recognition, sound recognition, image classification, image enhancement, and more. The scalability of NPU technology can range from 0.1 TOPS for ultra-small sensors to tens of POPS for AI servers.

The DEEPX series, consisting of a total of 4 solutions of DX-L1, DX-L2, DX-M1, and DX-H1, will be launched sequentially from the second half of this year to the first half of next year. These products will be delivered to more than 20 global customer companies.

At the exhibition, buyers will be able to see the performance of DEEPX’s FPGA-based NPU prototype through a live demonstration, and experience AI solutions for object detection, face recognition, image classification, and more first-hand should they visit the booth.

Meanwhile, DEEPX is a startup that has entered the rapidly growing AI semiconductor market and researched and developed source technology for semiconductors with the world's highest power performance ratio. DEEPX boasts implementation at the highest levels globally in 3 important technology categories of the AI semiconductor field: support for the latest AI algorithms, the world best AI accuracy, and the world’s highest ratio of computational performance to power consumption.

In the 4 years since its inception, DEEPX has achieved great results, including a cumulative investment of USD 25 million, the title of organizer of the development of Korea's next-generation intelligent semiconductor, and 101 patent applications at home and abroad.

DEEPX succeeded in implementing the NPU applicable to IoT and edge devices for the first time in Korea in 2019, and from the following year, it developed technology to simplify the deep learning algorithm and optimized the hardware structure to upgrade the NPU design dozens of times. At long last, DEEPX will be releasing the DEEPX series this year."
https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...es-for-Edge-AI-at-2022-Embedded-Vision-Summit

"Securing low-power and lightweight NPU source technology

The AI semiconductor market, which is responsible for the collection and processing of big data, is growing rapidly. In order to properly implement AI, not only software but also hardware technology dedicated to AI must be supported. In particular, system semiconductor technology that implements AI functions by processing multiple calculations at the same time is the key. The system semiconductor technology market, which has been focusing on GPUs, is rapidly reorganizing around the most optimized Neural Processing Unit (NPU) for AI. According to the “System Semiconductor Industry Status and Prospect” published by the Export-Import Bank of Korea’s Overseas Economic Research Institute, the AI semiconductor market will grow to about 129.27 trillion won in 2030, and the NPU market is expected to grow in earnest from 2025. predicted. In addition to major semiconductor companies such as Nvidia and Intel, global ICT companies such as Google and Microsoft, as well as Samsung Electronics and SK Telecom in Korea, are already fiercely competing. ...they understandably don't call us maybe because they might perceive us as direct competition.
However, in this fierce global competition, the domestic startup DeepX (CEO Kim Nok-won) is attracting attention in the fourth year of its founding. This is because it has secured the original technology for ultra-low power semiconductors with the world's highest power performance ratio. DeepX, which focused on technology to be applied to Internet of Things (IoT) devices from the beginning and concentrated its development capabilities, developed a deep learning acceleration processor for IoT and edge device applications for the first time in Korea in 2019 and developed an NPU in the second half of this year, just three years later. The chip is about to be released.
The core of DeepX technology is ultra-low power and light weight. It supports the latest algorithms widely used in the market, implements the highest level of artificial intelligence (AI) for each algorithm, and can process data quickly with low power. In particular, it has a hardware architecture that can support from 0.5 TOPS (1TOPS is 1 trillion operations per second) to tens of POPS (1POPS is 1,000 trillion operations per second) and is easily scalable. AI algorithm optimization technology for high accuracy is also competitive here. For example, Yolo Ver., one of the DNN models that currently provide the highest level of AI. Compared to Halo's AI processing accuracy (based on mAP) of 33.1% in 5s (based on 512x512 input image), DeepX provides 36.9%, an improvement of about 4%. DeepX's NPU is driven by a single FPGA, enabling real-time operation at 30FPS (Frame Per Second) or more.
Based on this unrivaled technology, we applied for a total of 85 patents as of November 2021, including registering 11 patents related to NPU and NPU application technology for low-power, high-performance deep learning computation, and won the Korea Excellent Patent Grand Prize in 2020 and 2021 successively. grabbed it
https://nara.kosmes.or.kr/newshome/...ist&mkey2=44&eid=6755&aid=6772&bpage=1&stext=

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I love my Poly, a very good companion during lockdowns. I and many many others appreciate the devices very much. Work in offices or at home around the world has changed.
Can this be what is meant by the telecom hints?

View attachment 6764
"

NOISEBLOCK AI​

Distracting noises such as keyboard typing, paper shuffling and wrapper crinkling can derail your video calls, especially when they happen close to the microphone. It’s a hassle for everyone when you need to stop the conversation and ask people to go on mute. Poly NoiseBlockAI uses machine learning and AI listening for times when sound is occurring blocking out that noise so conversation can happen naturally. Available on G7500 and Studio X family."
https://www.poly.com/us/en/innovations/video-innovations

Just a thought...
If you'd told us this before, we could still be on HC.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers ,

A little something to chew on.

The following I posted around 19/11/2021 elsewhere, yet thought I'd post it again .

To be honest if we only got one client ( though there will be many ) this is the one I really REALLY want.

S.W.I.F.T

Society for
Worldwide
International
Financial
Telecommunications.

Established 1973.

Thay handle / facilitate in the electronic transfer / settlement of payments for....

Banks Globally,
Global Stockmarkets,
Global Bond markets,
Soverin Tresurys,
Mum & Dad money transfers,
Etc, Etc, Etc.

US Tresury thinks roughly $5,000,000,000,000.00 flows through this organisation daily.
YES THATS $5 TRILLION USD DAILY.

Or for those that prefer to look at yearly throughput ,
$1,250,000,000,000,000.00 annual.
YEP THATS $ 1.25 QUODTRILLION USD PER YEAR.

Now not being a greedy person , and bearing in mind NASA is allegidly using our technology ( University of Thrace) in satellites for amoungst other things... security.

Imagine if Brainchip could secure a security deal with SWIFT wherein BRN secured say 0.0001% on every transaction.
= $50,000,000.00 PER DAY.

Well worth a Google, truely mind blowing numbers.

S.W.I.F.T. & BRAINCHIP ???

Not that we need to , but DREAM BIG.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
To follow on from an earlier post today regarding MB purchased by the Vic Police Dept.

A spokesperson for Mercedes-Benz confirmed it is using the vehicle for a range of international trials, in cooperation with US software firm Nvidia.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
The tse database has not heard of them yet. At the Summit they may have gone under a bit with our advertising. )
Can the start-up DeepX be a competitor for us? Maybe not, but knowing the market environment can't harm. It reads very similar...

"SEONGNAM, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DEEPX (CEO Kim Lok-won), an AI semiconductor startup based on NPU (Neural Processing Unit) technology, will participate in the '2022 Embedded Vision Summit' held in Santa Clara, California for 4 days from May 16th. DEEPX will present a neural network computational processing solution, a comprehensive technology of hardware and software.

In this event, DEEPX will be introducing the DEEPX series (DX-L1, DX-L2, DX-M1, and DX-H1), an SoC product line with the world's highest performance NPU in energy efficiency and processing performance that can compute cutting-edge AI algorithms with high AI accuracy.

The DEEPX series specializes in more efficiently processing DNN algorithms for object recognition, face recognition, sound recognition, image classification, image enhancement, and more. The scalability of NPU technology can range from 0.1 TOPS for ultra-small sensors to tens of POPS for AI servers.

The DEEPX series, consisting of a total of 4 solutions of DX-L1, DX-L2, DX-M1, and DX-H1, will be launched sequentially from the second half of this year to the first half of next year. These products will be delivered to more than 20 global customer companies.

At the exhibition, buyers will be able to see the performance of DEEPX’s FPGA-based NPU prototype through a live demonstration, and experience AI solutions for object detection, face recognition, image classification, and more first-hand should they visit the booth.

Meanwhile, DEEPX is a startup that has entered the rapidly growing AI semiconductor market and researched and developed source technology for semiconductors with the world's highest power performance ratio. DEEPX boasts implementation at the highest levels globally in 3 important technology categories of the AI semiconductor field: support for the latest AI algorithms, the world best AI accuracy, and the world’s highest ratio of computational performance to power consumption.

In the 4 years since its inception, DEEPX has achieved great results, including a cumulative investment of USD 25 million, the title of organizer of the development of Korea's next-generation intelligent semiconductor, and 101 patent applications at home and abroad.

DEEPX succeeded in implementing the NPU applicable to IoT and edge devices for the first time in Korea in 2019, and from the following year, it developed technology to simplify the deep learning algorithm and optimized the hardware structure to upgrade the NPU design dozens of times. At long last, DEEPX will be releasing the DEEPX series this year."
https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...es-for-Edge-AI-at-2022-Embedded-Vision-Summit

The AI semiconductor market, which is responsible for the collection and processing of big data, is growing rapidly. In order to properly implement AI, not only software but also hardware technology dedicated to AI must be supported. In particular, system semiconductor technology that implements AI functions by processing multiple calculations at the same time is the key. The system semiconductor technology market, which has been focusing on GPUs, is rapidly reorganizing around the most optimized Neural Processing Unit (NPU) for AI. According to the “System Semiconductor Industry Status and Prospect” published by the Export-Import Bank of Korea’s Overseas Economic Research Institute, the AI semiconductor market will grow to about 129.27 trillion won in 2030, and the NPU market is expected to grow in earnest from 2025. predicted. In addition to major semiconductor companies such as Nvidia and Intel, global ICT companies such as Google and Microsoft, as well as Samsung Electronics and SK Telecom in Korea, are already fiercely competing. ...they understandably don't call us maybe because they might perceive us as direct competition.
However, in this fierce global competition, the domestic startup DeepX (CEO Kim Nok-won) is attracting attention in the fourth year of its founding. This is because it has secured the original technology for ultra-low power semiconductors with the world's highest power performance ratio. DeepX, which focused on technology to be applied to Internet of Things (IoT) devices from the beginning and concentrated its development capabilities, developed a deep learning acceleration processor for IoT and edge device applications for the first time in Korea in 2019 and developed an NPU in the second half of this year, just three years later. The chip is about to be released.
The core of DeepX technology is ultra-low power and light weight. It supports the latest algorithms widely used in the market, implements the highest level of artificial intelligence (AI) for each algorithm, and can process data quickly with low power. In particular, it has a hardware architecture that can support from 0.5 TOPS (1TOPS is 1 trillion operations per second) to tens of POPS (1POPS is 1,000 trillion operations per second) and is easily scalable. AI algorithm optimization technology for high accuracy is also competitive here. For example, Yolo Ver., one of the DNN models that currently provide the highest level of AI. Compared to Halo's AI processing accuracy (based on mAP) of 33.1% in 5s (based on 512x512 input image), DeepX provides 36.9%, an improvement of about 4%. DeepX's NPU is driven by a single FPGA, enabling real-time operation at 30FPS (Frame Per Second) or more.
Based on this unrivaled technology, we applied for a total of 85 patents as of November 2021, including registering 11 patents related to NPU and NPU application technology for low-power, high-performance deep learning computation, and won the Korea Excellent Patent Grand Prize in 2020 and 2021 successively. grabbed it
https://nara.kosmes.or.kr/newshome/...ist&mkey2=44&eid=6755&aid=6772&bpage=1&stext=

christopher lambert highlander GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Thanks you for posting but even this old technophobe Brainchip savant can tell these guys are not competition. They are old technology with some clever algorithms.

No further research required on these guys.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
It looks like being a third party royalty agreement via Nvidia and Valeo where Mercedes pays them for the hardware and management of and they pay us for using our IP. Which means we probably won't see any revenue until the vehicles start roll off the production line in 2024 as you said. One thing you can be assured of is the system will be working to spec as they roll out the first vehicle. They'll beta test the whole vehicle to death before they do. Once it works perfectly in one model, it should work perfectly in every other because the difficult part is getting the software right. It will be interesting to see if one size fits all or are they going to have different levels of performance depending on the price of the model.

However, I can see our IP being used in other areas of the vehicle like the drivetrain which might involve a direct link to Mercedes if they do it internally (via tech from their E racing team for example) which will require a license and royalty payments. The licence payment could be in late 2023 or earlier if their E racing team uses it.
Hi @Proga
I agree with your assessment however one thing I am not suggesting is that the system they develop will not work.

What I am suggesting is the legal fiction (if you like) or process that could be used to lawfully delay the making of an ASX announcement to beyond the absolute last minute.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 10 users

Steve10

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom