BRN Discussion Ongoing

1652664962016.png

And nice to see it here from our Partner !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Rskiff

Regular
This is how it should be as Edge Impulse is an engineering partner for Brainchip AKIDA implementation . THIS IS HOW BRAINCHIP PLANS TO BECOME UBIQUITOUS WITH ONLY 100 STAFF WORLD WIDE.

Having not carried out this search you also show ‘Always Ai’ coming up which should mean they also are an Brainchip engineering partner.

Are there others below them as well?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Got me thinking.....so looked up

What company has the highest profit per employee?

The company that has the most profits per employee is Air Lease. The company reported $516 million in profits, or $4.3 million per employee. Air Lease, with an employee count of 120, buys passenger planes and leases them to airlines.

So if Brainchip were to keep employee numbers to a minimum and use the resources of partners then maybe one day soon we will see BRN top of list.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Yak52

Regular
It a pitty the down rampers on hot crapster do such a piss poor effort at down ramping we might have had a better chance of picking up cheaper.

Hmm! AND here they come the Day traders and short term traders. Its been so nice here Zeeb0t NOT having them and their talk.

Rish from ashes.....................we know you are a trader and DT but we do not want another HOTCRAPPER here thank you !!

This forum is for LTH and INVESTORS who want to communicate info and news and not have to read/hear the same shit as on that OTHER forum has!

I like most here are hoping for a correction to the upside and a more realistic SP for this stock and company!
Have NO interest in you or your type coming here to rape & pillage for short term self gains.

Anyone NOT already loaded up and on the BUS has MISSED the bus and must play catchup. TO BAD . Had plenty of time to do so , ........

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I think it must be my cynical side coming through but I do not believe the volume on the sell side.

Buyers certainly outstrip sellers but if we go back a week or so in a rising market through to above $1.20 they fell to below 1 million shares for sale.

I would therefore expect the same to happen unless someone is trying to influence sentiment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Exactly FF .... I can't believe there are 7Million on the sell side !!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hmm! AND here they come the Day traders and short term traders. Its been so nice here Zeeb0t NOT having them and their talk.

Rish from ashes.....................we know you are a trader and DT but we do not want another HOTCRAPPER here thank you !!

This forum is for LTH and INVESTORS who want to communicate info and news and not have to read/hear the same shit as on that OTHER forum has!

I like most here are hoping for a correction to the upside and a more realistic SP for this stock and company!
Have NO interest in you or your type coming here to rape & pillage for short term self gains.

Anyone NOT already loaded up and on the BUS has MISSED the bus and must play catchup. TO BAD . Had plenty of time to do so , ........

Yak52
Definitely got that wrong.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

LuWil

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 83 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
I bet FORD wishes it had not taken a holiday at the Rivianera. 😂

"Rivian stock continues to fall at worrying rates.​

Ford has sold another 7 million Rivian shares worth $188.42 million. This comes just days after the Blue Oval sold $214 million worth of stock, meaning the automaker has offloaded over $400 million in Rivian shares in the past week.

Rivian went public last November, with reservation holders allowed to purchase stock early for a fixed price of $78 a share. Despite a sharp rise to over $170, the stock fell drastically throughout the festive period and new year. The stock continued to fall at a significant rate in February and March. As of Friday, RIVN trades at $26.70 - down more than 70% since day 1.

Rivian is continuing to have supply chain issues, with the firm drastically cutting down on its production target for 2022. Analysts initially expected Rivian to produce around 40,000 vehicles this year but back in March the automaker stated it now only has a 25,000 unit target. However, even reaching that could prove a challenge - Rivian only made 2,553 vehicles in Q1. The firm also lost $1.59 billion in the first quarter of this year.

Ford and Amazon are the two major stakeholders in Rivian. Several other firms also have significant stakes, such as Cox Automotive. Ford initially aimed to use Rivian's skeleton platform for an electric Lincoln SUV, however plans for that have since been shelved. Ford has suffered a $5.4 billion mark-to-market loss on its Rivian investment, with the startup being largely responsible for Ford's underwhelming financial results in the last quarter."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
I see Dell advertising last few weeks with slant on AI / ML accelerators.

IMG_20220516_105243.jpg

IMG_20220516_105055.jpg

IMG_20220516_104938.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Well interesting addition to fleet for VicPol.
Image a few years time the cars maybe able to drive around driverless just to act as a deterrent. Stopping stupidity and save residents fines, unless of course they also fit Akida enabled cameras to capture know events ?????
980CC055-FD50-4562-9C81-EA7C48F841ED.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
These words from Edge Impulse should be highlighted in my opinion:

Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. The company is making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter.

"Organizations are understanding more and more the importance of implementing machine learning capabilities within their products to turn them into the ‘smart' devices that consumers are clamoring for," said Zach Shelby, CEO and co-founder at Edge Impulse. "By integrating solutions, such as deploying BrainChip's neuromorphic IP with our ML platform, developers and enterprise customers are empowered to build advanced machine learning solutions quickly and efficiently so that they are well-positioned as leaders within their respective markets."

I know I am old and out of touch but "unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter" still sounds like a lot to me and worthy of a cent or two improvement in the valuation of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

Yak52

Regular
I think it must be my cynical side coming through but I do not believe the volume on the sell side.

Buyers certainly outstrip sellers but if we go back a week or so in a rising market through to above $1.20 they fell to below 1 million shares for sale.

I would therefore expect the same to happen unless someone is trying to influence sentiment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF.
Watching the trading, trades and ORDER Book as well as some comments made here in forum today it would seem we have DTs back enforce and just using the stock as a daily pump 'n' dump.
Todays action has all the earmarks of that (have not visited DT forums to see chat yet) but ALSO it has the signature of that DAILY play last Weds when the SHORTERS completed a daily trade dropping our SP 18%.
That whole drop was them with total of $12 mil in Shorts which was covered in one single day. The evidence is there to support this claim.

Have they (shorters) done another type of trade? Such as a Pump (lots of upward pressure currently) and then Shorted it at the TOP today ($1.19 ) driving the SP back to the FRIDAY close price of $1.115 ?? and then closing out? Worked for them last Wednesday.
Quite possibly. Either this or DT's.
Anyway the words out on the stock yet again. Volatility will probably become the norm again.

Yak52

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Baisyet

Regular
These words from Edge Impulse should be highlighted in my opinion:

Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. The company is making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter.

"Organizations are understanding more and more the importance of implementing machine learning capabilities within their products to turn them into the ‘smart' devices that consumers are clamoring for," said Zach Shelby, CEO and co-founder at Edge Impulse. "By integrating solutions, such as deploying BrainChip's neuromorphic IP with our ML platform, developers and enterprise customers are empowered to build advanced machine learning solutions quickly and efficiently so that they are well-positioned as leaders within their respective markets."

I know I am old and out of touch but "unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter" still sounds like a lot to me and worthy of a cent or two improvement in the valuation of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF so true so right on money. But it boggles my mind when we see so many dots joining and the big name coming out and endorsing BRN tech. With amount of news partnership the SP is not where it should be in my opinion. Its startles me to see some of the mining stock sky rocket with partnership(off take deals) , exploration but with out the mining license or few other stuff. or BNPL for other example.
Here we are with proven tech with partnership with big names and we still struggle with our SP.
cheers

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

gex

Regular
Hi FF so true so right on money. But it boggles my mind when we see so many dots joining and the big name coming out and endorsing BRN tech. With amount of news partnership the SP is not where it should be in my opinion. Its startles me to see some of the mining stock sky rocket with partnership(off take deals) , exploration but with out the mining license or few other stuff. or BNPL for other example.
Here we are with proven tech with partnership with big names and we still struggle with our SP.
cheers
I agree

It feels to me like the big guys don't want any "normies" in this one

Cold Dead Hands

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Labsy

Regular
Ok Here is my wild thought of the day!
My thoughts are Softbank (who owns Arm).will make an offer that Brainchip can't refuse (perhaps a mere 20 Billion) merging arm and brainchip together. Then Arm will list on the MASDAQ in 2023! Bringing Softbank two of the greatest companies together with their army of partners ndas etc etc etc . And that's how Brainchip will list in Nasdaq once its bought by Arm via Softbank. ok that's my wild thought.

My idea behind this is that some time ago i read that Arm wanted to create Project Trillium. So in my wild thoughts, the morning sun is rising :)

Interesting thought and definitely a good strategy for ARM, but I personally would reject that offer....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi FF.
Watching the trading, trades and ORDER Book as well as some comments made here in forum today it would seem we have DTs back enforce and just using the stock as a daily pump 'n' dump.
Todays action has all the earmarks of that (have not visited DT forums to see chat yet) but ALSO it has the signature of that DAILY play last Weds when the SHORTERS completed a daily trade dropping our SP 18%.
That whole drop was them with total of $12 mil in Shorts which was covered in one single day. The evidence is there to support this claim.

Have they (shorters) done another type of trade? Such as a Pump (lots of upward pressure currently) and then Shorted it at the TOP today ($1.19 ) driving the SP back to the FRIDAY close price of $1.115 ?? and then closing out? Worked for them last Wednesday.
Quite possibly. Either this or DT's.
Anyway the words out on the stock yet again. Volatility will probably become the norm again.

Yak52
Afternoon Yak52,

I just had a quick look at StockTrack.com.au

10th May , 9,240,410 gross shorted for day.

11th May, 2,551,970 gross shorted for day.

12 May, 1,283,079 gross shorted for day.

13th May, 4,106,199 gross shorted for the day.

I am unaware of the total net shorted position.

*Wille Nelson & Johnny Cash , Burning ring of fire, would make a good soundtrack.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Yak52

Regular
Definitely got that wrong.

What part was wrong please. - (Yak52)

The part where ....................IF you have not loaded up already then you have missed the BUS and must play catchup?

or The part where ......

or the part where....

Some of it or ALL of it ????....... Rise from the ashes.? Hmm?

Your own posts confirm at least one of those mentioned above! Lol.

Yak52.
ps. WE here think a long term trade (hold position) is far more than just 5-7 days also. lol.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Euks

Regular
I bet FORD wishes it had not taken a holiday at the Rivianera. 😂

"Rivian stock continues to fall at worrying rates.​

Ford has sold another 7 million Rivian shares worth $188.42 million. This comes just days after the Blue Oval sold $214 million worth of stock, meaning the automaker has offloaded over $400 million in Rivian shares in the past week.

Rivian went public last November, with reservation holders allowed to purchase stock early for a fixed price of $78 a share. Despite a sharp rise to over $170, the stock fell drastically throughout the festive period and new year. The stock continued to fall at a significant rate in February and March. As of Friday, RIVN trades at $26.70 - down more than 70% since day 1.

Rivian is continuing to have supply chain issues, with the firm drastically cutting down on its production target for 2022. Analysts initially expected Rivian to produce around 40,000 vehicles this year but back in March the automaker stated it now only has a 25,000 unit target. However, even reaching that could prove a challenge - Rivian only made 2,553 vehicles in Q1. The firm also lost $1.59 billion in the first quarter of this year.

Ford and Amazon are the two major stakeholders in Rivian. Several other firms also have significant stakes, such as Cox Automotive. Ford initially aimed to use Rivian's skeleton platform for an electric Lincoln SUV, however plans for that have since been shelved. Ford has suffered a $5.4 billion mark-to-market loss on its Rivian investment, with the startup being largely responsible for Ford's underwhelming financial results in the last quarter."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Rivian are certainly struggling at the moment but i have a sneaking suspicion/hope that we might be involved with these guys.....

Now the only reason for that is that Rob Telson follows them on Twitter and he doesn't appear to follow much else beside baseball and Lacrosse.

Oh, he does follow Mercedes...

Pure speculation of course but i think one day in the near future our involvement with Rivian will come out....

IMG_2493.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
What part was wrong please. - (Yak52)

The part where ....................IF you have not loaded up already then you have missed the BUS and must play catchup?

or The part where ......

or the part where....

Some of it or ALL of it ????....... Rise from the ashes.? Hmm?

Your own posts confirm at least one of those mentioned above! Lol.

Yak52.
ps. WE here think a long term trade (hold position) is far more than just 5-7 days also. lol.
Wow I've held from day dot and sold to take some profits when I thought it was overvalued, what a scumbag I am. I did not post incessantly with its overvalued after I sold. My post was taking the piss out of hotcrapper downrampers. I was not calling for them to come here.

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom