BRN Discussion Ongoing

MrNick

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 8.48.28 am.png

Reactions: 19 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
The new home feels awesome. Thanks all for the smooth transition.

I would love to see uiux barrel tech dolci and few other old good friends soon as well. Then will be happy complete happy family. Was feeling like a strangers house in own brn forum at copper.
Hi mate, welcome, great to have you here!
@uiux @Fact Finder and @Dolci are on board.
I don't think Barrel or Tech are here yet, in time, I'm sure they'll join :)

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Glad to be here all!! What an amazing community we have become. Love to all ❤️

Reactions: 11 users

David Hill

Emerged
Hello guys, happy house moving~~ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15 users

M_C

Founding Member
Wow that’s very exciting. I thought I had previously read Xilinx and Brainchip had worked together but my recollection had something to do with cctv video software which is off the mark.

So to try and summarise what I have learnt from other information shared today it sounds as though Akida is somehow in Valeo’s lidar technology but Luminar are supplying the actual lidar for it. And then Akida IP is possibly on Xilinix FPGA boards also being supplied to Mercedes.

I am not a tech head so I could be way off the mark but that‘s an awesome possiblity. It‘s such a tangled web. As Fact Finder said earlier it’s going to be very hard to positively identify where Akida is being used until it is announced… if it is announced because it could be anywhere.

All my opinion formed thanks to the 1000 eyes!

Cheers!
Hi SG
From memory the development and early emulation of Akida before transitioning from software to silicon was on an FPGA (field programmable gate array) platform.
And the FPGA boards used were from Xilinx. FPGA's was Xilinx's speciality.
I believe BRN provided copies of these FPGA boards to Mercedes for their research, testing and benchmarking of Akida.

These dots between BRN and XILINX do exist.

One would hope that Xilinx would view the incorporation of Akida's IP into it's FPGA boards, much the same way Socionext is incorporating Akida into it's SynQuacer SC2A11 (I think) hardware.

Cheers
Cyber
Hey SG and Cyber,

I also believe there is a solid connection with Xilnix. I've speculated before about them on hot crapper, and very interestingly they are possibly being acquired by AMD................................Could be AMDs move to cover their involvement with BRN...................pure speculation

AMD to acquire XILNIX below

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/amd-pushes-back-timeline-for-closing-of-xilinx-merger-2021-12-30

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

C0bstar

Hi everyone,
I’ve been a HC BRN follower for a few years and have decided to join you all on TSE. BRN was my first “serious” investment I made when I turned 21 in 2020. I invested the savings I made from a retail job while studying at university. It’s been a very interesting and educational ride so far. I wish everyone the best for 2022 and beyond!
- C0bstar

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

M_C

Founding Member
Capture.PNG

Missing my "Arm you a believer thread right now lol

Capture1.PNG

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Morning ladies and gentlemen new week Brand new Home for LOYAL BRN SHARESHOLDERS( Thanks Again Z) Remember please DON'T give your hard earned shares away Red at the moment but that beautiful GREEEEEEEEEEEN Is not far away stay strong.................$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT...........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
No chance! I'll be here for the next 5 years

Reactions: 10 users
M

mfromere

Hi mate, welcome, great to have you here!
@uiux @Fact Finder and @Dolci are on board.
I don't think Barrel or Tech are here yet, in time, I'm sure they'll join :)
@SERA2g The character once known as BarrelSitter who often represented himself as an ogre has seemingly been reincarnated here as Diogenese. A similarly mischievous character with claims of being a Greek philosopher. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 19 users
No chance! I'll be here for the next 5 years
I'd rather cut of my head with a dull spoon than give up my BRN shares - when this hits it's going to be enormous !!

Reactions: 21 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
@SERA2g The character once known as BarrelSitter who often represented himself as an ogre has seemingly been reincarnated here as Diogenes. A similarly mischievous character with claims of being a Greek philosopher. ;)
Thanks for confirming mate.
@Diogenese will take some getting use to :p

Reactions: 14 users

greatlake

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
967 People are now registered on this new platform AMAZING WORK Z...............................$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 1OX MICROSOFT.....................$$$$$$$$$$.

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Sounds familiar...

Volkswagen Claims Four Times Faster Voice Control​

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 1.35.10 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 108 users

Fox151

Regular
Need to figure out how first lol
It's easy. You just go to the main BRN page n where it says thread title, click on that n it opens a box. You just chuck it in there. I did one today in the lounge to create a space people can share their small businesses n generate community support for each other.

Reactions: 8 users
Sounds familiar...

Volkswagen Claims Four Times Faster Voice Control​

View attachment 459
This looks promising - nice spotting

Reactions: 32 users

mkg6R

hey guys just recently moved over from HC. just wondering when the podcast is due. excited to hear from SEAN. thanks in advance

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom