BRN Discussion Ongoing

Ahboy

Regular
Not sure what it is but there is something for sale through ARM as mentioned in the recent IESA AI Summit by Swamy Irrinki Brainchip Hyderabad.

6:26:19 brain chip has a reference as an associate's reference chip which integrates this ip and it is
6:26:26 called akira 1000 that's that's the name of the soc
6:26:31 this comes with a full-blown stack of full-blown software ecosystem which is
6:26:36 operating system agnostic and it can be used to power a hardware board housing this chip
6:26:43 brainchip also has different sports reference hardware designs
6:26:48 employing this chip various form factors and they have
6:26:53 abilities such as pc express and usb3 dot and such in order to communicate with horse
6:26:59 and we have built bsp for these boards and it is available on arm's key website

View attachment 6700

Youtube link here:

Correction, the speaker above is Murty Gonella from Brainchip Hyderabad. Below is Swamy Irrinki from Moschip in the same AI Summit discussing implementing Brainchip IP.

6:59:31 ip is is well suited for ultra low power edge applications
6:59:37 um especially for a power sensitive applications and uh they have a track record of
6:59:43 they've been there in the the these solutions already available they are they have our demo platforms
6:59:48 uh they have a different designs uh many many chips already implement this ip

1652659984831.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Shadow59

Regular
Yes. We've got our big boy pants on on the web site.

We may still produce engineering samples for each new version, but the profit margin for IP is much greater than for the SoC.

The R&D costs are common for the IP and for the SoC.

The production run for the SoC is in the order of several million dollars, whereas the production costs for IP is practically zero if we ignore the background costs of running the company.
Reduced overheads = more profits:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
A wild thought:

1. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips, Renesas and Mercedes Benz.

2. MegaChips, Renesas and Mercedes Benz all have one thing in common apart from being engaged in the automotive industry.

3. This thing is a history of buying a position in other companies they have partnerships with for strategic purposes.

If MegaChips, Renesas or Mercedes Benz were to turn up on the Brainchip share register would this not force your hand so to speak?

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes my hand will be working hard😏 have placed and order for an extra 15,000 @1.10 was 194th in line at time of order placement.

Reactions: 6 users
Listen to the soundtrack on the Nviso cabin monitoring video using AKIDA it is working with Nvidia Jetson.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Gold, I missed that!

This morning I grabbed another small parcel. I had to wait 8 weeks for my employers admin to pay me out for some lsl they owed me. Frustrating watching the price sit around 93c for most of that time and not being able to buy due to incompetence and bureaucracy. Many emails and phone calls later I got my money on Saturday!

Ended up paying 20c more a share than I should have but still happy to have them locked away now! 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Copying the brain​

STOCK WATCH
by Regina Meani May 16, 2022 09:20 AM

Regina_360_220516.jpg

Market analyst Regina Meani discusses BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN).

BrainChip holdings claims to be the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic IP with its product AkidaTM bringing common sense to the processing of sensor data, freeing machines to do more with less, enabling them to infer the big picture from the basics. The product mimics the human brain to analyse only the essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with precision and economy of energy, while improving privacy and data security.
Forecasters suggest that demand for AI-enabled Edge and Internet of things (IoT) products are set to grow at double-digit annual growth rates. BrainChip enables effective edge compute to be universally adopted in real-world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT.​
220516_1.jpg
The share price for BrainChip (ASX: BRN $1.115) has experienced a roller coaster ride from November 2011. Dropping from around 25c through 2012 and 2013 to find a low and turning point at 1c in December 2014, the price surged in the first few months of 2015 to a high point at 62.5c where momentum peaked and the price began a volatile sideways movement. The phase continued through until the end of 2018 when the price broke down and oscillated lower to find a higher low at 3c in March 2020.​
220516_2.jpg

220516_3.jpg
The action through 2019 and until mid-2020 formed a base for a reversal which was completed in mid-2020 and produced another surge which took prices to a new high at 97c in September 2020. Another momentum peak saw prices pullback and consolidate within a triangular fashion which was completed for the upside with the rise through 61.5c in late November 2021. Prices took off to reach through the initial objective of $2.00 to peak at $2.34 in January this year. In this instance divergent momentum halted the rise with the price pulling back with increased volatility leading to a further sell-off to locate support and a double turning point at 86c in April.
In the last week we have seen the price swing in a 20% range between $1.00 and $1.20 in an attempt to adjust and hold its position for another swing higher. Influenced by market uncertainty the price may continue the price swings with lower support in the 90-96c range and more importantly in the 80-86c area. A drop below this level may seriously delay the next upswing. When the price rebalances and produces a rise through $1.28 the stock will gain the potential to tackle resistance around $1.40 and then at $1.90 followed by the peak zone and possibly significantly beyond.​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Wags

Regular
Sorry if offended
cheers mate. No major offence, just a mixed audience of very valuable posters here, with an extremely high standard for relevant information, yourself included. (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
Ok Here is my wild thought of the day!
My thoughts are Softbank (who owns Arm).will make an offer that Brainchip can't refuse (perhaps a mere 20 Billion) merging arm and brainchip together. Then Arm will list on the MASDAQ in 2023! Bringing Softbank two of the greatest companies together with their army of partners ndas etc etc etc . And that's how Brainchip will list in Nasdaq once its bought by Arm via Softbank. ok that's my wild thought.

My idea behind this is that some time ago i read that Arm wanted to create Project Trillium. So in my wild thoughts, the morning sun is rising :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

davidfitz

Regular
A great start to the week with more to come. I can see a crowd forming early for a live demo :p

Join BrainChip at Embedded Vision Summit​

May 17-19, 2022​

The Embedded Vision Summit is the premier event for practical, deployable computer vision and visual AI, for product creators who want to bring visual intelligence to products.

The Summit attracts a global audience of technology professionals from companies developing computer vision and edge AI-enabled products including embedded systems, cloud solutions and mobile applications.

BrainChip will be demonstrating our Akida neuromorphic technology and how it moves AI to the edge, enabling even lower-power, higher-performing AI in audio, vision, olfactory, lidar and other edge sensors. Stop by for a live demo and chat with the team.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Fox151

Regular
Hi @Rocket577 I value the effort of sleuthing and research/posting you do, but is this really necessary?
It is unless you want severe chaffage...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
My thoughts are Softbank (who owns Arm).will make an offer that Brainchip can't refuse (perhaps a mere 20 Billion) merging arm and brainchip together. Then Arm will list on the MASDAQ in 2023! Bringing Softbank two of the greatest companies together with their army of partners ndas etc etc etc . And that's how Brainchip will list in Nasdaq once its bought by Arm via Softbank. ok that's my wild thought.

My idea behind this is that some time ago i read that Arm wanted to create Project Trillium. So in my wild thoughts, the morning sun is rising :)

1652662137983.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

ndefries

Regular

What Computer Vision App Will Have the Greatest Impact on Industry 4.0​

this is an interesting read on what AlwaysAI is working on and you can see clearly how having Akida at their aid is important.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xray1

Regular
AN off the wall idea.

The original reason shareholders were told for the production of the AKD1000 chip was that the revolutionary nature of the AKIDA technology caused many of the EAP’s and proof of concept customers to be reticent about the claims made as to performance and required silicon to be satisfied and move on to commercial contracts.

The statement that Brainchip is repositioning itself as an IP supplier is in fact where Brainchip has been heading since 2015 when Peter van der Made stated the companies plan was to follow the ARM model.

AKD2000 was definitely in my opinion ready prior to Christmas to be sent to Engineering. Peter van der Made and his team were already working on AKD3000 with cortical column.

Ken Scarince in his presentation to German investors had it going to TSMC mid this year, he had an approximate cost in his budget and was solid on the idea that the momentum had to be maintained and AKD2000 had to be produced to maintain the commercial advantage.

Anil Mankar spoke to AKD2000 coming out this year.

If there was going to be a delay a couple of months at most was a reasonable expectation yet the last statement from Sean Hehir has the AKD2000 thrown off into next year.

This from the CEO who only a few months ago was calling out how critical it was to get AKD2000 out ahead of the pack to maintain the competitive advantage.

The AKD1000 IP was released in the first half of 2019 to select customers of Brainchip the best part of 16 months before AKD1000 was produced in silicon.

So my off the wall idea is that the credibility wall that AKD1000 IP faced has collapsed with the production of the more efficient than expected AKD1000 commercial chip and selling AKD2000 with LSTM does not require silicon as Mercedes’ Benz, Valeo, Nviso, SiFive, MegaChips, Renesas, NASA, DARPA etc; believe in the AKIDA technology Revolution.

This saves Brainchip 5 to 7 million in production costs of the AKD2000 if this idea holds water.

The reason Brainchip has not disclosed the availability of the AKD2000 IP is because of some very significant relationship in the Defence, Aerospace or Automotive space.

My speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I note that the PM Scott Morrison in his LNP speech the other day made special mention to the fact that Australia would be proceeding on with the development and manufacture of the Aust Defence Force " Loyal Wingman".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

Only 20b? Thats a bag or 2 short still for me, prefering 40 to 60b minimum please!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Shadow59

Regular

I couln't see Peter and Anil selling there lifes work and autonomy for a mere $20 billion. If Brainchip ever went up for grabs like that, I think you'll find a bidding war start from other entities.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that My Dhere. 🤭

cant-hear.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Mugen74

Regular
LEGACY,UBIQUITUOUS,DEFACTO STANDARD! TAM
10X MICROSOFT!
@wilzy123 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
I think it must be my cynical side coming through but I do not believe the volume on the sell side.

Buyers certainly outstrip sellers but if we go back a week or so in a rising market through to above $1.20 they fell to below 1 million shares for sale.

I would therefore expect the same to happen unless someone is trying to influence sentiment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Wags

Regular
I think it must be my cynical side coming through but I do not believe the volume on the sell side.

Buyers certainly outstrip sellers but if we go back a week or so in a rising market through to above $1.20 they fell to below 1 million shares for sale.

I would therefore expect the same to happen unless someone is trying to influence sentiment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Would traders actually do that?? really?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Would traders actually do that?? really?
Yes it must just be all the grey weather we have had has affected my outlook. Traders would never do that. 🤪

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom