BRN Discussion Ongoing

I'm just going to pee my pants and get it over and done with. The excitement I'm feeling is overwhelming 💦
A wild thought:

1. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips, Renesas and Mercedes Benz.

2. MegaChips, Renesas and Mercedes Benz all have one thing in common apart from being engaged in the automotive industry.

3. This thing is a history of buying a position in other companies they have partnerships with for strategic purposes.

If MegaChips, Renesas or Mercedes Benz were to turn up on the Brainchip share register would this not force your hand so to speak?

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

ndefries

Regular
You're right, blinded by the big link above the list, sorry.
when i search partner list for Brainchip. It is recognised but Edge Impulse appears

1652657642347.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

ndefries

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Baisyet

Regular
Just Twitted by EgdeImpulse

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Wags

Regular
Reactions: 15 users

M_C

Founding Member
When I scroll down Brainchip is listed under ARM partners not startups:

“Meet Our Partners​

Arm AI Partners represent leading global AI software and hardware providers ready to help support your next AI project.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Screenshot_20220516-093901_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
when i search partner list for Brainchip. It is recognised but Edge Impulse appears

View attachment 6704
This is how it should be as Edge Impulse is an engineering partner for Brainchip AKIDA implementation . THIS IS HOW BRAINCHIP PLANS TO BECOME UBIQUITOUS WITH ONLY 100 STAFF WORLD WIDE.

Having not carried out this search you also show ‘Always Ai’ coming up which should mean they also are an Brainchip engineering partner.

Are there others below them as well?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

ndefries

Regular
This is how it should be as Edge Impulse is an engineering partner for Brainchip AKIDA implementation . THIS IS HOW BRAINCHIP PLANS TO BECOME UBIQUITOUS WITH ONLY 100 STAFF WORLD WIDE.

Having not carried out this search you also show ‘Always Ai’ coming up which should mean they also are an Brainchip engineering partner.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Good Point FF - They are based in California also - it is only these two that come up so maybe this is a connection that hasnt been found yet.

1652658451045.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

ndefries

Regular
Interesting on their site they have Kuka robotics hmmmmm

1652658589291.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Good Point FF - They are based in California also - it is only these two that come up so maybe this is a connection that hasnt been found yet.

View attachment 6708
With my reading about how the ARM model works and added to what was said in the Edge Impulse podcast I would say you can take full credit for discovering another Brainchip engineering partner company. Great work.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Proga

Regular
Just Twitted by EgdeImpulse

I believe BRN is at a crucial turning point where NDA's are dead and companies want it known they are associated with BRN. The cat is out of the bag so to speak and it's beneficial for them to be identified with BRN.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@BaconLover please add Always Ai to the top of the Iceberg please next to Edge Impulse and ARM.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users
Interesting on their site they have Kuka robotics hmmmmm

View attachment 6709
Probably just one of those funny coincidence like when you are in the street and you think of your wife and turn around and she is looking in the dress shop window. Who would have thought?

Just because Brainchip is using Kuku robotics photos in their slides and ARM list Always Ai as an engineering partner of Brainchip and they are involved with Kuku it means nothing just another one of those crazy coincidences of life.
😂🤣😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
IF Brainchip is shutting down or reducing the chip manufacturing side to SOLEY FOCUS on the IP aspect with customers then this says mountains about the success Brainchip management have had with the UPTAKE of the ALKIDA IP.
It must be truly outstanding the acceptance and DEMAND of the IP with customers for them to do this.

Yak52
Agreed. early on the company line was basically.

'Buy the volume produced chip if you don’t need many.'
'We will be encouraging companies to buy the IP when they need a million or more.'

Wait, what nobody wants the chip! WTH?

The extra benefit of this is that we don’t have issues with chip manufacturing, that is passed on or stays with the companies that already have production slots for their own and obviously producing millions for their toys.

This week feels warm for the SP.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Agreed. early on the company line was basically.

'Buy the volume produced chip if you don’t need many.'
'We will be encouraging companies to buy the IP when they need a million or more.'

Wait, what nobody wants the chip! WTH?

The extra benefit of this is that we don’t have issues with chip manufacturing, that is passed on or stays with the companies that already have production slots for their own and obviously producing millions for their toys.

This week feels warm for the SP.
The lack of supply of chips may have sped up all these companies to take on the IP as the AKD1000 makes chips smarter and use less of?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

LordByron

Have not posted much on the new 'CORE' BRN medium, have been touching base from time to time. But with all the chatter I thought I would collate some letters.

.... Speechless comes to mind without much hesitation. From a brief glance and quick assessment, it appears we (BRN) have been strategically positioning ourselves for a Bruce Lee one inch punch to the throat, the mentioned throat being anything from the world to AI sphere. As the world chokes from the swift, targeted and deadly attack from Team BRN, the gasp of air for survival seems to be dwindling, at pace.

Looking forward to the day it becomes a KNOCK OUT punch. And of course ... dividends ;)

Grateful for my holding that resembles a parasite on a parasite on a flee's bum and often (daily) dream about a hefty generational wealth generating holding. The BRN deck is stacked and the penny is mid flight, once the penny makes contact, may all holders dreams and aspirations in life become reality, at the edge of course.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
Hi B,

A quick look at Always AI website has them using Nvidia Jetson. Not to say they won’t change but for every Coke there is always a Pepsi!
Listen to the soundtrack on the Nviso cabin monitoring video using AKIDA it is working with Nvidia Jetson.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I just want to state one fact:
Brainchip is Rebranding as a IP only suppliers.

This does not mean they don’t have the capacity or ability to produce chips if a costumer wants it.

It just means they won’t spend time/ efforts/ resources and sales team on trying to sell silicon. But if costumers come knocking on the door, I would be very surprised if they won’t supply them with AKD 1000-1500-500-2000 and so forth.

But brainchip understands the road to success and market saturation is trough IP so they want to put on foot on the accelerator and not waist any opportunities.

DYOR
Akida ballista
Yes. We've got our big boy pants on on the web site.

We may still produce engineering samples for each new version, but the profit margin for IP is much greater than for the SoC.

The R&D costs are common for the IP and for the SoC.

The production run for the SoC is in the order of several million dollars, whereas the production costs for IP is practically zero if we ignore the background costs of running the company.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom