BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
When I scroll down Brainchip is listed under ARM partners not startups:

“Meet Our Partners​

Arm AI Partners represent leading global AI software and hardware providers ready to help support your next AI project.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You're right, blinded by the big link above the list, sorry.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I wish I had read that in 2015.
I take my hat off to those that bought in back then. It would have been a very courageous buy in 2015 and to have held this long: well done!

I might have put a little speculative money in but nowhere near what I have now. Of course you got a lot more bang for your buck back then. More risk, more reward!

I’m still accumulating as I consider Brainchip a “No Brainer” at the moment and I can’t see any risk at today’s prices!

Well done to all those onboard; regardless of when they bought their tickets.

Let’s all enjoy this ride together!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20

Yeah baby, good morning all !!
“Organizations are understanding more and more the importance of implementing machine learning capabilities within their products to turn them into the ‘smart’ devices that consumers are clamoring for,” said Zach Shelby, CEO and co-founder at Edge Impulse. “By integrating solutions, such as deploying BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP with our ML platform, developers and enterprise customers are empowered to build advanced machine learning solutions quickly and efficiently so that they are well-positioned as leaders within their respective markets.”

BrainChip deploys AI at the edge in a way that existing technologies cannot. The company’s tech is both high-performance and ultra-low power, enabling a range of capabilities including on-chip, in-device one-shot learning. BrainChip’s IP can be used in a wide range of applications from consumer electronics to industrial IoT to electric vehicles, and smart sensors that can detect and act on visual features, odors, taste, touch, and sound.

“Partnering with Edge Impulse creates a unique market solution that brings their powerful and easy to use AI/ML application design platform unparalleled performance with BrainChip’s silicon proven on-chip learning and ultra-low power IP,” said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO. “We continue to look for partnerships that will advance opportunities to enable a wide array of edge AI capabilities, such as continuous learning and real-time inference. Edge Impulse is a perfect addition to our ecosystem of providers enabling next-generation technology to markets around the world.”

Read more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/b...to-accelerate-ai-ml-deployments#ixzz7TOmgkw95

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
I'm just going to pee my pants and get it over and done with. The excitement I'm feeling is overwhelming 💦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
“Organizations are understanding more and more the importance of implementing machine learning capabilities within their products to turn them into the ‘smart’ devices that consumers are clamoring for,” said Zach Shelby, CEO and co-founder at Edge Impulse. “By integrating solutions, such as deploying BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP with our ML platform, developers and enterprise customers are empowered to build advanced machine learning solutions quickly and efficiently so that they are well-positioned as leaders within their respective markets.”

BrainChip deploys AI at the edge in a way that existing technologies cannot. The company’s tech is both high-performance and ultra-low power, enabling a range of capabilities including on-chip, in-device one-shot learning. BrainChip’s IP can be used in a wide range of applications from consumer electronics to industrial IoT to electric vehicles, and smart sensors that can detect and act on visual features, odors, taste, touch, and sound.

“Partnering with Edge Impulse creates a unique market solution that brings their powerful and easy to use AI/ML application design platform unparalleled performance with BrainChip’s silicon proven on-chip learning and ultra-low power IP,” said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO. “We continue to look for partnerships that will advance opportunities to enable a wide array of edge AI capabilities, such as continuous learning and real-time inference. Edge Impulse is a perfect addition to our ecosystem of providers enabling next-generation technology to markets around the world.”

Read more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/b...to-accelerate-ai-ml-deployments#ixzz7TOmgkw95
Edge Impulse is a perfect addition to our ecosystem of providers enabling next-generation technology to markets around the world.”
ecosystem.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
So many of their Industrial Partners are names we have been considering is it just a coincidence but even if it is @Yak52 will be rightly excited again because of the world wide spread of Brainchip and its AKIDA Technology solution is likely to reach complete saturation point over the next few months.
- FF
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A spider web does not even begin to describe the spread of BrainChips AKIDA throughout the Global Companies!! Your above statement regarding saturation point would seem to be well under way though I would suggest TOTAL saturation is some way off in the future but we are definitely well down the road towards that point in time!
And TIME is all it will take to happen. It is inevitable, a fixed point in the future time line of Brainchip & AKIDA.

The REVENUES to be generated at this fixed period in the future can only be described as .............................?? ok....I am speechless as I cannot think of a word to sufficiently express this event.

At some point, the world will not only scramble for the AKIDA suite of Products, but also they will scramble to acquire any way possible as many of the shares in this company as they can.
I predict there will be a blind panic to acquire BRN shares while they are so cheap and continue until the Global expansion and saturation of Brainchip & AKIDA has been successfully achieved. Only then will a "true" near value of Brainchip shares be possible to predict.

1.7 Billion SOI

One big world.

Yak52
Hi @Yak52
Lest I confuse RealInfo again in a few months time I agree with your comments regarding income no doubt about it.

My reference to “TOTAL saturation” relates to the CEO Sean Hehir’s statement that “Brainchip is the best kept secret” and what I am addressing is the resolution of this issue is gaining huge momentum and that you will have had to go and hide under a rock with your eyes closed and earplugs in not to know about Brainchip and the AKIDA technology Revolution by years end.

In my opinion by years end there will not be a company, a university, a defence force or a spy agency anywhere in the world that will not have heard of Brainchip, AKIDA, Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and the Perth Innovation Centre.

This achieved as many of the shareholder visionaries used say “once you know what AKIDA technology does it will sell itself”.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Hi @Yak52
Lest I confuse RealInfo again in a few months time I agree with your comments regarding income no doubt about it.

My reference to “TOTAL saturation” relates to the CEO Sean Hehir’s statement that “Brainchip is the best kept secret” and what I am addressing is the resolution of this issue is gaining huge momentum and that you will have had to go and hide under a rock with your eyes closed and earplugs in not to know about Brainchip and the AKIDA technology Revolution by years end.

In my opinion by years end there will not be a company, a university, a defence force or a spy agency anywhere in the world that will not have heard of Brainchip, AKIDA, Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and the Perth Innovation Centre.

This achieved as many of the shareholder visionaries used say “once you know what AKIDA technology does it will sell itself”.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Screenshot_20220516-082105.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
G’day @Rise from the ashes…..this was an Apple article that inspired me to buy as much Brainchip memorabilia as possible. Surely the early Akida’s (and maybe the odd t-shirt) will follow a similar fate…🤞;)

Yes had the same thoughts. But as they say "He who hesitates masturbates" or something like that 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
For those who might have missed it I asked Tony Dawe for thoughts on Syntiants latest offerings:

Peter van der Made replied via Tony as follows:

“It is a 6 Gops processor.

By comparison, the AKD1000 at 1.5 Tops is 250 times faster in 28nm.

At 7nm our IP is expected to be about 1000 times faster.

We can also scale down to 1mW or less.

Their tech is based on a standard MAC accelerator and does not scale up.

Our chip is neuromorphic and runs the entire neural network”

These are just some of the reasons why where Brainchip is concerned present income is an irrelevant consideration when considering future returns on investment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

hotty4040

Regular
Yes had the same thoughts. But as they say "He who hesitates masturbates" or something like that 😏

Now that statement/action Rise will be severely moderated/ dealt with IMHO

gltah, hope we have a great day in ---

Akida ballista land ;):eek:(y)

hotty...

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Buy side building nicely ... and as a guess I would say a fair chunk of the sellers could be shorters closing their positions before a possible BIG announcement .... This week?? (y);)

836 buyers for 10,175,436 units
373 sellers for 3,965,206 units

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

mrgds

Regular
Must admit @Rise from the ashes , i do remember the nights "clubbin it" where i should"ve gone up and said hello
to the pretty girl in the corner, ............ only to end up knowing her mother, ........... "Mrs Palmer" :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Buy side building nicely ... and as a guess I would say a fair chunk of the sellers could be shorters closing their positions before a possible BIG announcement .... This week?? (y);)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
I've no idea the difference but Brainchip has advanced from Beneficial AI to now Essential AI. Sounds good to me 👍
Well if they have moved from beneficial to essential then its "Essential" that i buy more shares and Essential that i keep my shares until such time irs no longer Essential 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I agree Rise.

I need 6 more weeks of down side. 😖
It a pitty the down rampers on hot crapster do such a piss poor effort at down ramping we might have had a better chance of picking up cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom