BRN Discussion Ongoing

A8kr1

Just to clarify Biotome was given a $225,000 research grant by the WA government if you read the original grant funding documentation. The $20k grant value is incorrect IMO (see bottom entry on table below).

View attachment 182

Secondly, the $650k grant appears to be a federal one. The federal government is bigger than State so typically these are higher value. Biotome has only received a State grant but there is always the possibility of receiving a federal one in the future.

Thirdly, the time frame for getting results back by this device is significantly longer than is the case for Nanose. The below article indicates 60 seconds.

Fourthly, it's not clear if the analysis is being done on the device itself. Given it takes 60 seconds to get a QR code result back, this either means:
-it's being sent off to the cloud for analysis, OR
-it's being analysed very slowly on the device.

Lastly, there's no indication of power consumption. Assuming it's battery operated, how long will it last till needing to be charged?

From memory the Nanose device can return results back in the order of ~3 seconds. An additional 30 seconds is required to use gas to purge the device. This is very different to waiting 60 seconds for a QR code. Nanose also doesn't need an internet connection so can be operated anywhere at any time as it is self-sufficient. We also know an Akida chip can run at maximum capacity on a AAA battery for 6 months, which indicates a Nanose device powered by Akida would be able to last this long as well. If this Queensland device isn't powered by Akida, and if it potentially using most of it's power to send data back and forth to the internet it will not last that long.
In short, Nanose is a significantly superior device.

Queenslander Colin Hickey, 71, invented the Examin testing gadget, which boasts 98 per cent accuracy and returns a test consequence after simply 60 seconds, by way of a QR code.
I think this response should have it's own thread. It's a pretty important discussion piece and I had to scroll through dozens of pages to find it.

Reactions: 5 users

Gemmax

Regular
Morning all.
After some emails issues my account seems to be up and running.
Glad to be here.

Reactions: 23 users

Cgc516

Regular
Finally. Thnx .

Reactions: 7 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
A little bit of a morning tussle going on this morning. Hopefully, just a weak hand sell-off and we begin the slow climb up.

Also, Short sellers seem to be drying up. (as of the 31st), but I wouldn't trust any of them even if they say they've changed their opinion on BRN.

1644189149492.png

Reactions: 15 users

mkm109

Regular
Yes don’t trust Shortman, too many anomalies and too much lag

Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
holy gaucamole that 250k volume at rhe sell .71 didn't stand a chance at 10.17am! bought in one gulp!!

Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Nice chomp this morning at 1.71

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-102006_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-102006_CommSec.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
holy gaucamole that 250k volume at rhe sell .71 didn't stand a chance at 10.17am! bought in one gulp!!
Bye bye 1.735 very soon is my guess. Any sizeable packets are chomped

Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Morning ladies and gentlemen new week Brand new Home for LOYAL BRN SHARESHOLDERS( Thanks Again Z) Remember please DON'T give your hard earned shares away Red at the moment but that beautiful GREEEEEEEEEEEN Is not far away stay strong.................$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT...........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Reactions: 27 users

Bosco

Emerged
Thanks for setting this up Zeebot.
I have been a BRN shareholder for a while and follower of the posts on HC, but never posted for the reasons we are probably all here now.
Thanks also to the amazing people who provide so much research and information for everyone, it is very much appreciated

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

MTX

Emerged
Hey guys , found my way here.

Reactions: 25 users

Getupthere

Regular
Looks like these clowns have finally woken up and removed Brn from their list.
1644192613938.png

Reactions: 8 users

jk6199

Regular
Reactions: 10 users

Getupthere

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Mccabe84

Regular
8ABECB97-42CD-4E88-BD22-903142C0305E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Salena

Hi Zeeb0t, just a thought. Can we have the days share price on the top of the page and with members post?

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Tysons

Good idea 👌👌👌👌

Reactions: 4 users

rgupta

Regular
Of late there is a lot of debate about so little revenue for brainchip and a good SP.
Let us 1st try to understand what brainchip wants to sell. Is it a product?, No
Brainchip is actually trying sell a technology and every technology takes time to evolve. You cannot sell a half cooked technology. And even when you find a buyer for the technology it takes time to bring products to the market.
To me I compare brainchip with biotech companies which spend millions to develop a product and then the regulatory boards stamp the products. Sometimes they are successful and sometime failure. If they re successful valuations goes many times and if they fail company start over again.
In case of technology it is the market which stamps your technology and we already have two commercial agreements along with a dozens of EAPs. The recent stamping is done by one of the most admirer auto brand Mercedes.
So, either we should keep comparing with revenue and miss the bus or think rationally.
There are quite a few here who are onboard and enjoying the ride and others who miss the 1st bus and thinking that grapes are sour.
DYOR

• Love
Reactions: 34 users

Rayz

Anil’s profile photo
Anil Mankar likes this

Ian Drew
Ian Drew• 2ndSerial business founder and fan of disruptive ideas. We are hiring in Foundries.io and Lifescore Music5d • Edited • 5 days ago

Follow
I’m a proud trustee of the Eve Apeal, which is the UK’s largest gynaecology cancer research charity. We have been funding leading edge research for years to find a single sample test for all four major cancers which will enable women to be diagnosed quicker and easier, saving more lives.

Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom