BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
Hi Tas. No left KRR on one one of the highs some time back and dropped the options early this year. Better areas to put money into such as ..........

BRN. lol

But this is also my feeling about most ASX stocks currently..............

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

dippY22

Regular
Because I have come in very strong on the part of my post in italics, as I normally do when I take such a strong position on something the company is doing, I sent it to one of my contacts at Brainchip for confirmation.

I think that they are celebrating what they have achieved recently as the reply I received was far too over the top for me to post here as I find it quite embarrassing but suffice to say I have correctly addressed what Brainchip has done with AKIDA and why normal barriers to the adoption of new technology do not apply to it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

What the heck? Upon reading this post, I sat with a stupid dumbfounded look on my face and thinking, can the guy be any more obtusely ambiguous?

Can we please unpack this sentence because as written it hurts my head. If Nvisio was monitoring my facial features while I read it, their sophisticated software would instruct my Alexa to dial 911 (emergency service) to call the rescue squad due to a possible stroke in progress.

Here is how my brain read this most excellent example of an ambiguous over-the-top teaser message from Fact Finder...one of his best I might add.

" I think (I love it when FF thinks) that they are celebrating (O.M.G.) what they have achieved recently (YIPPEE) as the reply I received was too far over the top for me to post here (WHAT? WHY????) as I find it quite embarrassing (oh no....) but suffice it to say (SUFFICE IT TO SAY??? Are you insane??? You are not saying anything succinctly.....!!!!) I have correctly addressed what Brainchip has done with Akida (when?...in the italicized post, or in your other 10,000 posts? Or ?) and why normal barriers ( "normal" ...say what?) to the adoption of the new technology (oh boy, here we go.....) do not apply to it. (NOOOOOOO, ....wait,... YESSSSSS,....... wait,.....what is he saying?) "

Alexa...." Please remain calm and try to take slow, deep breaths. The EMT's will be here in a couple of minutes......"

Regards, dippY

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
The translation. Very interesting. Remember Ford is a very secretive EAP. If Brainchip's AKIDA technology is good enough for Mercedes Benz you would have to think it would be good enough for most other automobile manufacturers:

it for the factory of the future: Ford presents technical innovations at the "TechDays" in Cologne​

ADVERTISEMENT

Fit for the factory of the future: Ford presents technical innovations at the "TechDays" in Cologne​

Updated: 05/13/2022, 12:14 PM | Reading time: 9 minutes
Two Ford employees present a virtual reality application at the Manufacturing TechDays technology exhibition in the Cologne Ford plant.  / More text via ots and www.presseportal.de/nr/6955 / The use of this image is free of charge for editorial purposes, provided that any conditions of use are observed.  Please publish with image rights notice.

Two Ford employees present a virtual reality application at the "Manufacturing TechDays" technology exhibition in the Cologne Ford plant. / More text via ots and www.presseportal.de/nr/6955 / The use of this image is free of charge for editorial purposes, provided that any conditions of use are observed. Please publish with image rights notice.

Cologne (ots) - - Self-learning machines, autonomously driving transport systems and data acquisition in real time - in a technology exhibition, Ford employees get insights into the latest and future Industry 4.0 applications at the Cologne location - New cognitive robots, exoskeletons and augmented reality- Glasses, which will be used in the Electrification Center in Cologne in the future, bring many advantages for the workforce - Great innovative strength at Ford in Cologne: "Manufacturing TechDays" also present in-house developments from the workforce
Augmented reality, collaborating cognitive robots or self-propelled intelligent transport systems for material replenishment - all these technical solutions are no longer dreams of the future. The Ford works in Cologne are already using them and they will play an even greater role in the factory of the future. The manufacturer is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its company history. The Cologne plant is preparing for the production of the first all-electric volume model from Ford in Europe, which will roll off the assembly line here from 2023. The conversion of the site into Ford's first European Electrification Center - at two billion US dollars the largest investment in the 91-year history of the plant - not only involves structural changes.
The latest systems and technologies will be used in the future and a large-scale training offensive for the workforce is in the starting blocks. At the "Manufacturing TechDays", the Ford employees in Cologne were given their first comprehensive insights into the innovative Industry 4.0 applications. At this technology exhibition in the historic Hall A of the Niehler plant, Ford production experts presented various innovations from different production areas, some of which are already in use. Others will increasingly use Ford employees in production in the future.
Some of these innovations are actually the automobile manufacturer's own developments: "Of course, we always keep a very close eye on which technical innovations are emerging in the automobile industry," says Rene Wolf, Managing Director for Production at Ford-Werke. "But in some cases the solutions offered are simply not sufficient - it takes the experience and know-how of our employees to develop our own solutions or to be able to use existing technologies in completely new areas of work," emphasizes Wolf.
Here is an overview of the technical highlights presented at the "TechDays":
Extended Reality (ER)
Among other things, this virtual technology brings many advantages in the training of employees - practical training can be carried out with the help of augmented reality (AR) glasses, for example, without using up material or wearing out tools.
These glasses expand the visible reality virtually with three-dimensional and interactive elements. Collaboration in different Ford plants or with suppliers can also be simplified using virtual technology - in real time: via live video stream and in 3D, for example, colleagues in the Valencia plant can see exactly how a specific work step is carried out in Cologne will. Employees can support and advise each other. In addition, this technology also enables production lines to be controlled using movable 3D CAD objects, i.e. flexible virtual planning through computer-aided design. AR applications are already being used in the Cologne training center: trainees can practice welding virtually. In the Cologne engine plant, the AR glasses have recently been used for safety training and for live streaming of audits on the line.
Cobots (collaborating robots)
Collaborating robots are force-sensitive lightweight robots that, thanks to integrated force-torque sensors, can work side by side with the employee without additional protective equipment. They often take on supporting activities that relieve people ergonomically, so that the physical strain decreases. Cobots are used, among other things, in the assembly station in the engine plant and in the door line of the Fiesta final assembly.
cognitive robots
Ford is currently examining the future use of cognitive robots in Cologne: Compared to previous cobots, this type of robot has even more sensors and uses artificial intelligence. Thanks to these cognitive abilities, the robot can perceive the environment and react to changes and potential dangers. In contrast to the regular cobot, it not only carries out clearly defined supporting activities, but can also actively work together in interaction with the employee.

AGVs
Automated Guide Vehicles (AGV) are driverless transport systems that drive on fixed or predefined routes based on floor markings or laser navigation. Obstacles on the way are detected by built-in sensors, so the AGV can react and stop on its own. AGVs are currently being used in various areas of production - initially in underbody production in the body shell and now also in door production in the body shell and final assembly.
AMR's
So-called Autonomous Mobile Robots - AMR form the next level of mobile transport systems. The route of the AMR can be predefined, which means it can be easily set up using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Certain areas can also be blocked. Alternatively, the transport robot can navigate freely and look for the most efficient route. This distinguishes it from conventional AGVs: AMRs are autonomous systems. If there is an obstacle in the way, they can not only stop, but also calculate a new route and avoid the obstacle. In Cologne, Ford engineers paired this system with their own new development: In the body shell, they developed a special locking mechanism based on a standard transport frame.
APS rack
The All-Parts-Standard (APS) rack is also a very successful innovation from the Cologne body shop. It may appear simple, but it brings a great deal of added value: the area of application is the stacking and unstacking of sometimes sharp-edged and heavy components. This activity involves a risk of injury and is also not ergonomically ideal. Normally, special packaging and cameras are required for the automation of such tasks, so that production robots can grip the components fully automatically.
However, the engineers at the Cologne shell construction have succeeded in developing this special rack: The basis is a metal plate with holes. Depending on which part is to be stacked, this plate is fitted with bars at specified positions. In this way, components can be stored one on top of the other in a defined position without them slipping. The correspondingly stored parts are then pushed into a fully automated system and the robot on site can remove the components accordingly. With the next component, the metal rods are simply plugged in at a different point. This system is now used in the press shop and body shop and, following a successful pilot in Cologne, has also found its way to other European Ford plants.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Vision System (MAIVS)
The so-called MAIVS is a visual system that captures images of the vehicle at certain stations in real time and then compares this image material with stored information. In this way, defects are immediately detected with the help of artificial intelligence. This system is controlled via apps on the smartphone or tablet. These learning applications will be used for the first time this year in Cologne.
exoskeleton

Exoskeletons are external support structures that provide employees with individual mechanical support, thereby avoiding potential hazards or incorrect ergonomic loads during certain physical work. They are used when other technical or organizational solutions cannot be used. The first tests at the Ford plant in Valencia have already started - two new types of exoskeletons were used: a so-called Schlüter-Exo for overhead work and a back-exo for stations where employees have to bend forward.
Ford-Werke GmbH
Ford-Werke GmbH is a German automobile manufacturer and mobility provider based in Cologne.
The company employs around 19,800 people at its locations in Cologne, Saarlouis and Aachen. Since its founding in 1925, Ford plants have produced more than 47 million vehicles. Further press information can be found at www.media.ford.com (https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/de/de.html).
Press contact:
Marko Belser Ford-Werke GmbH 0221/90-17520 mbelser@ford.com
Original content from: Ford-Werke GmbH, transmitted by news aktuell
Maybe we are looking at Ford wrong. Maybe it is automation in the factory where we will be used and not in cars. Then again both would be better.

SC

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Do you sell bed sheets? Possibly a good market get into considering all the BRN shorters will be shitting their beds this weekend.

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

I love the new website.

It may have been published a week to early and therefore require some catch up/correction/adjustment but it is delivering a strong message now.

There are some bold statements being professed by Brainchip.
Are they boasting?
Do they have a right to boast? or
Does our brains trust (one being the modest PVDM) believe these to be facts as they are aware of what has happened behind the scenes and therefore where this technology is taking the company?

View attachment 6612 View attachment 6613 View attachment 6614 View attachment 6615 View attachment 6616 View attachment 6617 View attachment 6618 View attachment 6620

Execution is everything and the team have gathered to deliver. To date they have been very disciplined with not blurting out their engagements and refrained regarding the level of excitement one would expect from being involved in such disruptive technology.

This is a professional outfit which I am delighted to be backing as a small investor.
Imagine holding all this knowledge and insight until the time is perfect for all.
It shows strong levels of genuine loyalty, future thinking and trustworthiness not always present in management teams.

There has certainly been an explosion of energy of late in relation to news, links being formulated and hype from their potential.
Will the AGM cool the spirits or light up the afterburners?
I don’t recall many AGMs delivering big news, they are usually a summary of the past so I assume things will continue to bubble away until another agreement is signed.

Yes we are another day closer to that 🎉
I had to search the meaning off ubiquitous and so glad I did now

7D8F4469-E55A-42EC-AC8A-E426E5DDCC91.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Maybe we are looking at Ford wrong. Maybe it is automation in the factory where we will be used and not in cars. Then again both would be better.

SC
So kuka may have been an early EAP customer for robotics and Kuka went to ford and said hey look what we can do and the rest is history.

31C106B1-91FD-4781-B902-59FAB5A8DCE3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
Leaving aside everything whimsical that @Rocket577 and I posted yesterday there was one absolute must know and must watch video posted from Nviso showing it performing magic tricks inside a motor vehicle supported by AKD1000 and Nvidia.

I have never been so amazed by what I saw being facilitated by one 28nm AKD1000 semiconductor/chip at a cost of up to $25.00.

If you have not watched it do so then consider what Edge Impulse with AKIDA neural network nodes can do for the 250 billion micro control units.

Then consider Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry is due in the second half of 2022 to release its own suite of MCU’s utilising AKIDA neural fabric and ask yourself is it unrealistic of Brainchip to have positioned its billboard at the gateway to Silicon Valley.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
love it love it love it. And does te make of the car mean anything? I think its a Renault. :) I'm quite excited. Even Kuka in its production plants of MANY car companies. up early for my morning coffee and brn morning read :)
have a great day fellow brners.

• Love

MDhere

Regular
Hi Evermont, I wonder if this has got anything do with anything including the price of fish??

Intel, AMD and others team up to develop industry standard for chiplet technology​

Extract 1
Several major chipmakers today announced they’re teaming up to create an industry standard for chiplet technology, an important component of many modern processors. The companies participating in the initiative include ASE Inc., Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Arm Ltd., Intel Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and TSMC Ltd. They’re joined by Microsoft Corp., Facebook parent Meta Platforms Inc. and Google LLC’s cloud business.
Extract 2
There is also another, potentially equally significant benefit for the industry. In theory, future chiplets that will be compatible with the newly announced UCIe standard could be linked together to form a single processor even if they are made by different companies. That could create opportunities to develop new kinds of processors that combine technologies from several different chipmakers.
Extract 3
“Microsoft is joining the UCIe industry organization to accelerate the pace of datacenter innovation and enable new breakthroughs in silicon design,” said Microsoft Distinguished Engineer Leendert van Doorn. “We look forward to combining efforts of the organization with our own achievements to drive step-function improvements in silicon architecture for the benefit of our customers.”

The price of a big fish. :) nice big catch. He has my vote!

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Where have I seen this before?

7525B88F-2E97-426D-81CE-3BEA0FFFB933.png

cosors

👀
Just a picture of a car, because I find it interesting and have kept it, a Mercedes Maybach study.

mercedes-benz-gls-x167-brandhub-brandpage-vision-stage-mobile-1000x1000-11-2019 (1).jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

cosors

👀
Here is an original photo of an vehicle in absolutely perfect condition, you know it from Back to the Future.

IMG_20210529_192259.jpg

he's coming back, of course, with Akida hoped .)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire

cosors

👀
go on Rocket admit it u have caught the kuka lovebug too
I remain sceptical, just one picture.

other topic ...tomorrow I'll speak to the harvester developer

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Cheers
1652559823830.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
I am just watching a movie and a male actor removed ear buds and I remembered Kristopher Carlson briefly referencing the ear buds he was wearing and the potential to use a node to make them intelligent.

It struck me as a bit strange and off script so perhaps it might be something for the 1,000 Eyes to keep in mind.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
lol i love it, here we are watching a movie and what springs to mind in the middle of a movie... (akida can make those buds smarter) I am a culprit same.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
I remain sceptical, just one picture.

other topic ...tomorrow I'll speak to the harvester developer
well in my opinion its not just one picture. My opinion is this pic tells 1000 words. e.g. other pics don"t outline an actual make/model. BUT this one DOES, so my brain is thinking a company would not promote another companies pcture UNLESS they are involved with them. (that's less then 1000 words to keep it short :))
Great cross promotion. 👍
Any else's brain think like mine lol

on the other topic, pic of claas harvester has been distorted and its a saleable pic by the looks of its use by others so that leads to the device its been taken on and that i believe is Dji phantom 4 and what do u know... we have a Dji actual pic on our website :) so my brain is thinking Dji not the haverster. my mind works in mysterious ways :)

• Love

cosors

👀
well in my opinion its not just one picture. My opinion is this pic tells 1000 words. e.g. other pics don"t outline an actual make/model. BUT this one DOES, so my brain is thinking a company would not promote another companies pcture UNLESS they are involved with them. (that's less then 1000 words to keep it short :))
Great cross promotion. 👍
Any else's brain think like mine lol

on the other topic, pic of claas harvester has been distorted and its a saleable pic by the looks of its use by others so that leads to the device its been taken on and that i believe is Dji phantom 4 and what do u know... we have a Dji actual pic on our website :) so my brain is thinking Dji not the haverster. my mind works in mysterious ways :)
I don't want to misunderstand what I posted, my comment about the picture was about KUKA. I'll stay tuned. The harvesters seem clear to me. I'll talk to Fendt tomorrow because I'm curious to know what they're doing to stay on the ball.

Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
I don't want to misunderstand what I posted, my comment about the picture was about KUKA. I'll stay tuned. The harvesters seem clear to me. I'll talk to Fendt tomorrow because I'm curious to know what they're doing to stay on the ball.
exactly Kuka pic is actual pic.
harvester pic is dstorted. i found theclear pic of harvester but on brn website its distorted which leans to the aerial shot...
Anyway that's my take on it all :)

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom