BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
FWIW Rob has also now liked the post on LinkedIn. šŸ”„

Lots of eyes now awaiting news on Mr Van Doorn's next move.

FWIW Rob has also now liked the post on LinkedIn. šŸ”„

Lots of eyes now awaiting news on Mr Van Doorn's next move.
internet-wow.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
1652509952495.png

RT like, is this a potential team addition šŸ¤”

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Ive wondered the same, so thanks for making this public. Hoping all is ok with @uiux
Hopefully Uiuxā€™s absence is because heā€™s landed a job with Brainchip. Iā€™d have a crack if I had his knowledge. What an exciting company to be involved with; itā€™d be a great ride.

Unfortunately my computing skill ends after ā€œControl/alt/deleteā€ šŸ˜‚

Wishing all 1000 eyes good health so they can enjoy their wealth when it arrives!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
They are going to turn them into low cost housing and shelters until someone with a high profile brings in a world renown architect and makes the idea of living in a former data centre on trend and then the poor will be priced out and the shelters will disappear as the gentrification process takes place.

Or they could become factories for making things containing AKIDA for the industries that do not yet exist. :cool:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Watching Zulu now on 9 Gem

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
LOL... One of my clients decided to book me on jetstar to fly to Melbourne to look at a building site. The flight was supposed to leave early in the day so I could catch a return plane in the arvo. It was delayed and delayed until I had to catch a Qantas flight in the afternoon that took me to the wrong airport in Melbourne so I ended up overnighting and having to wait until 5.00 in the morning when the sun came up to see the site(The mosquitoes were fierce).
I'd pick one of the other 2. DYOR Not intended as serious advice.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I agree had a simlar experience recently with virgin so the algorithm has selected Qantas after your convo with Jetstar and rmy ecent exp. with virgin.
And its done im booked on Qantas,
here i come Sydney! šŸ˜€

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

hamilton66

Regular
Apologies for off topic post. But I've noticed @uiux has not posted in a while. Anyone have communication with him as of late?
Rise, good to see ur still sniffing around BRN. Probably been trading ur arse off!? Hope life is good mate, and u've been making plenty. GLTA

Reactions: 4 users

cosors

šŸ‘€
I continue to try to find out who the industrial leader in automation might be. The picture of a maybe KUKA is not enough for me.
It's an exciting journey all the way for exapmle to University of Waterloo and Chris Eliasmith. They, in turn, are a development partner of FESTO (control and automation technology group; 20,000 employees) for picking robots.
https://www.festo.com/us/en/e/about...-projects/flairop-research-project-id_948361/
They are very well known here, maybe someone knows the blue pneumatic hoses. I have not met a single factory hall where a system from them has not been installed. But I don't want to go into that, my search has no result yet and I continue joing the dots.

I just want to share with you some exciting development I found:

https://www.festo.com/de/de/e/ueber...t-id_326923/?siteUid=fox_de&siteName=Festo+DE

If they haven't heard of Akida through the University of Waterloo, it's high time they did. So, I have to keep looking for our automation leader. I'm heading back to the other side of the world to Japan. Our partners and some automation leaders are based there.

...but the development/evolution of robotics is exciting, isn't it?

View attachment 6517
https://jwpm.com.au/industrial-marketing-blog/brn-brainchip-neuromorphic

I would like to add a video.
The dear companion robots with feelings are definitely an interesting thing. I also think that many of us would prefer a robot that has some of the skills of these. Instead of flying a kite with the daughter, for example.

I love it when big companies run research departments and don't set any limits to ideas, so that we can learn through play. I think play is one of the most human and complex actions. If a robot learns autonomously through play without any direct efficient sense, then that would be the milestone for me. The robot is left alone and gets bored and starts to play. I know, I'm spinning

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

šŸ‘€
  • Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mea culpa

prəmÉŖskjuəs
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
They are going to turn them into low cost housing and shelters until someone with a high profile brings in a world renown architect and makes the idea of living in a former data centre on trend and then the poor will be priced out and the shelters will disappear as the gentrification process takes place.

Or they could become factories for making things containing AKIDA for the industries that do not yet exist. :cool:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The structures have all of the attributes required for cool storage great refrigeration installed, Apples would be nice or maybe Microsofts

• Fire
  • Haha

RobjHunt

Regular
The structures have all of the attributes required for cool storage great refrigeration installed, Apples would be nice or maybe Microsofts
Stuff it I reckon! Both could be in the same basket/crisper ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Wags

Regular
I have two purposes on TSE (1) to confirm the obvious and (2) to market my wide range of window coverings including roller, sheer, vertical and Roman.
Thats awesome Freddie. Its comforting to know your there when the obvious needs confirming, but Im fine with window coverings thanks, Ive always enjoyed being on display.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

I have two purposes on TSE (1) to confirm the obvious and (2) to market my wide range of window coverings including roller, sheer, vertical and Roman.
Do you sell bed sheets? Possibly a good market get into considering all the BRN shorters will be shitting their beds this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
have we Linaro in our 1000 eyes or on our big icemountain?? so many informations i have no see trough anymore *laugh and smile

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
I love the new website.

It may have been published a week to early and therefore require some catch up/correction/adjustment but it is delivering a strong message now.

There are some bold statements being professed by Brainchip.

Are they boasting?
Do they have a right to boast? or
Does our brains trust (one being the modest PVDM) believe these to be facts as they are aware of what has happened behind the scenes and therefore where this technology is taking the company?

1652530370513.png
1652530419193.png
1652530463830.png
1652530511790.png
1652530567447.png
1652530582329.png
1652530640016.png
1652530787620.png

Execution is everything and the team have gathered to deliver. To date they have been very disciplined with not blurting out their engagements and refrained regarding the level of excitement one would expect from being involved in such disruptive technology.

This is a professional outfit which I am delighted to be backing as a small investor.
Imagine holding all this knowledge and insight until the time is perfect for all.
It shows strong levels of genuine loyalty, future thinking and trustworthiness not always present in management teams.

There has certainly been an explosion of energy of late in relation to news, links being formulated and hype from their potential.
Will the AGM cool the spirits or light up the afterburners?
I donā€™t recall many AGMs delivering big news, they are usually a summary of the past so I assume things will continue to bubble away until another agreement is signed.

Yes we are another day closer to that šŸŽ‰

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 82 users
Top Bottom