BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rskiff

Regular
well in my opinion its not just one picture. My opinion is this pic tells 1000 words. e.g. other pics don"t outline an actual make/model. BUT this one DOES, so my brain is thinking a company would not promote another companies pcture UNLESS they are involved with them. (that's less then 1000 words to keep it short :))
Great cross promotion. 👍
Any else's brain think like mine lol

on the other topic, pic of claas harvester has been distorted and its a saleable pic by the looks of its use by others so that leads to the device its been taken on and that i believe is Dji phantom 4 and what do u know... we have a Dji actual pic on our website :) so my brain is thinking Dji not the haverster. my mind works in mysterious ways :)
Not 100% happy if we are involved with DJI as watched a clip on the war in Ukraine where the DJi drones were sending the coordinates of drones in real time back to DJI and DJI were then forwarding those to Russian military so they can target the operators. Chinese govt pressure? So "to do good" for BRN isn't the case if we are going to be involved with this company imo.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
exactly Kuka pic is actual pic.
harvester pic is dstorted. i found theclear pic of harvester but on brn website its distorted which leans to the aerial shot...
Anyway that's my take on it all :)
Understand you! And I was wrong. I was clear with KUKA at first, then sceptical because BRN colours everything orange and the robot companies use a clear colour. But then I looked closely and saw that the attachments are identical to those of KUKA. I'll see if I can find the model in the range. These are just quibbles because I got to know you very precisely and don't want to make a mistake myself. I think the Brainchip Group research is brilliant!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Not 100% happy if we are involved with DJI as watched a clip on the war in Ukraine where the DJi drones were sending the coordinates of drones in real time back to DJI and DJI were then forwarding those to Russian military so they can target the operators. Chinese govt pressure? So "to do good" for BRN isn't the case if we are going to be involved with this company imo.
Right well if that's the case I would be happy if it is the Claas harvester. Maybe its just agriculture a.i. in general.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Build-it

Regular
Maybe we are looking at Ford wrong. Maybe it is automation in the factory where we will be used and not in cars. Then again both would be better.

SC

Agree both, imo the think tank @ Ford were blown away with Akida and realised they could retain the principals of Henry Ford.

Henry Ford was an American industrialist, business magnate, founder of the Ford Motor Company, and chief developer of the assembly line technique of mass production.

When FF mentioned industry leaders to look at Ford certainly could be claimed as an industrial leader. Just one of many.

Edge Compute

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
Also @Rskiff it appears Dji is not in the poo.

i found this comment by Dji -
“These reports are false,” Adam Linsberg, the DJI North America Corporate Communication Director.

Drones are a minefield and well needs Akida to set them all straight to the EDGE not in cloudland. Keep your co-indinates safe by having the EDGE. 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
Is tse actually a branch of the Brainchip Group :unsure::)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Rise, good to see ur still sniffing around BRN. Probably been trading ur arse off!? Hope life is good mate, and u've been making plenty. GLTA
G'day hammy, have not traded Brn in ages, The path of epic company growth is just around the corner, have been buying bits and pieces along the way. Have finally got a good mate to buy in had to show him the dollars I've made to get the point across (hate doing that) but seemed like the only way to get his undivided attention. Then proceeded to spam the fk out of him with research regarding Brn. Lol he now deeply regrets laughing at me when I suggested buying from 5 cents to 10 cents. Now he's be obsessed 🤣life is so so mate have endured a lot of bullshit last two years. Hope all is well for you and those you love.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
It is also a bit of a pity that they are dying out
IMG_20210529_172048.jpg

• Sad
  • Love

Deena

Regular
Remember this the 1.6 million is indexed so that if you are entering the retirement phase tomorrow I think the number is now around $1.7 million.

If you have a SMSF you can also have your spouse as a member and you each have $1.7 million so combined $3.4 million.

Also as the law presently stands if your individual account balance is say $2.7 million meaning you have $1 million more than the tax free amount you can leave it in the fund earning and pay your tax at 15% which is still a great outcome compared with your personal tax and capital gains tax rates.

If Brainchip eventually pays franked dividends you still get the benefit of the franking credits in the fund so it is all very nice.

Remember this however if you draw out everything in your fund the day before you die subject to possibly capital gains on some part of those funds at 10% you will basically be able to leave it all to your cat, dog, the charity of your choice or your children.

If however you forget to withdraw while alive in winding up your estate and calling in those funds from your super to be distributed in accordance with your will they will be taxed at 47 cents in the dollar on their way out of the fund.

If you have spouse living at the time of your death those funds will transfer to them tax free but if they leave them in the fund and pass away the 47 cent tax rule will apply.

There are special provisions covering dependant children.

So it is critical to take annual advice from your accountant as to the rules and if any have been changed and keep up to date with what political parties have in mind for your hard earned.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes Fact Finder you are correct in saying that the General Transfer Balance Cap is currently $1.7 million (lifetime limit).
However it is indexed annually with CPI and rounded down to the nearest $100,000.

Now for the really good news if you are an old bugger like me and can move to pension phase say in your SMSF (self-managed super fund).
Once you have rolled into pension phase (if you are under that cap) there is no tax payable from your fund (either income or capital gains). Also as long as you start the pension with less than $1.7 million each, the fund can grow to any amount (let's say $20 million as an example) and there is STILL NO TAX PAYABLE as long as you started your pension with an amount below the $1.7 million cap.

It's great to be a Brainchip shareholder ... in pension phase (or any other phase for that matter).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

I posted up some statements from DJI website regarding this, so I wouldn’t worry

• Love

MDhere

Regular
This is weird. for some reason i had the inclination to google the words Beer Brainchip

And i got this!????

not my kind of music!

I was actually lookimg for something else, i will keep on looking for it

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

This is weird. for some reason i had the inclination to google the words Beer Brainchip

And i got this!????

not my kind of music!

It will sound ok after popping a few pills

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Zedjack33

Regular

And i got this!????

not my kind of music!

Sounds more like disco biscuits.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
ok i much this music to my ear this one ! 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Long term observers of the MF will be aware of how they switch and claim credit were none is due but what does tend to follow their changes in attitude is a period of general market acceptance of a companies potential. The US markets reversal and this change of sentiment might herald a positive start to the week.​

I personally am expecting Nviso and SiFive to be great assets to Brainchip. Both are well run and well connected and hungry for global profile.

SiFive having the intention to go public in the US later in the year are spending big on creating brand awareness with private venture capital driving and funding this campaign they are a shooting star for Brainchip to ride over the next six months.

Nviso is partnered with major companies and is not being backward in giving credit to Brainchip and its AKIDA technology solution.

The endorsement of Brainchip by Mercedes proclaiming them to be the artificial intelligence experts has given Nviso and SiFive the perfect platform to build on.

I may very well be wrong but the Brainchip billboard signals to me that the days of navigating around the back streets are now behind us and the Brainchip bus has finally turned onto the motorway.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

“These 2 ASX tech shares have escaped obliteration so far this year​

tech-shares-2-16.9-ZkWqdP-1024x576.jpeg

These tech companies have charged forth despite a bitter tech winter.
The post These 2 ASX tech shares have escaped obliteration so far this year appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia. –
Despite the carnage that has befallen the tech sector this year, there are a few ASX tech shares that have managed to hold their own.
In light of the implosion across much of the tech sector so far in 2022, it might be insightful to see which ASX tech shares have dodged the damage dealt by markets shifting away from ‘risk-on’ assets.
Here are two tech companies with a positive share price performance since the start of this year.

Tech heads staying above water​

The S&P/ASX All Technology Index (ASX: XTX) is down close to 32% since 1 January 2022. At present, this compares to a 7% fall across the much broader S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO). In even greater contrast, the utilities and energy sectors are up 20% and 25% respectively.
But a few ASX tech shares have managed to buck the trend, heading north year-to-date (YTD).

Computershare Limited (ASX: CPU)

Rising from the ashes of a burnt-out sector, Computershare is the stock transfer company that has defied the odds this year. It appears investors are content with how the $14.5 billion company has proven to be profitable and pay a consistent dividend.
At the end of December 2021, Computershare recorded US$208.5 million in earnings from US$2.35 billion in revenue. Currently, the company is offering a dividend yield of 2%, which is in line with the industry average.
Since the start of the year, this ASX tech share has garnered enough optimism to push it 16.4% higher. Additionally, as my Foolish colleague Brendon Lau recently pointed out, Computershare has been noted as a potential winner in a rising rate environment.

Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)

This next share is likely to not only leave tech investors envious, but ASX investors in general. With a 35% gain YTD, Brainchip takes the cake as an ASX tech share that has avoided the recent turmoil.
The artificial intelligence company enjoyed an explosive rally in January during a flurry of announcements. At that time, the Brainchip share price surged as much as 170% in the space of three weeks. Since then, shares have retreated with a few volatile bumps and dipsalong the way.
Unlike Computershare, this ASX tech share currently lacks any meaningful amount of revenue. Yet, it seems shareholders are adamant they don’t want to miss out on any potential future success, as they hold their shares tightly.”

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users
ok i much this music to my ear this one ! 😀

Great find @MDhere

One of the criticisms being levelled at deep learning for facial recognition is the high error rate for persons of colour.

Deep learning is comparing whole pictures/faces/entire images.

AKIDA is taking points of difference just as the human brain does and it appears from the previous demonstrations and this video that skin colour, scarves and beards do not diminish its accuracy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
S

Straw

I recon we should submit a team for the world cluedo championships

The untimely demise of Robot Ken 😭
.... I guess Jerome with a killer marketing campaign in the boardroom.

I think the robot did a good job of communicating the sensory processing functions of Akida and being a mascot but I get why they moved on. I do think the new messaging is great. Fantastically confident, extremely clear about their goals and corporate focussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom