BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Guess you never had any luck and your probably right, but I mean business now and I’m using a computer and not my phone to search that photo out

ive tried almost everything to find that pic . seems an aerial shot of the combine harvester which i thought i had seen but can't locate it anywhere hence im thinking its the drone shot. the pixels are very poor my end and ive also tried changing picture tones to pick variant colours

TheDon

Regular
Sorry to inform you but they are not "common" folk like us!

MAJOR INSTO. WHY or HOW do I know this?

9,000,000 Shorts cost @$1.225 over $10.980,000
Probably replaced (covered) for more Than $9,630,000 cost (possibly much more)
which leaves a NET Profit of under $1,350,000

BUT STOLE $360 Million from shareholders pockets and Brainchip MC!

Personally I am hoping most of those shares would have been "other" INSTOs shares, but I am sure many hundreds of Mums & Dads were amongst that group. They did not deserve that kind of manipulation, which is supposed to be ILLEGAL. lol. right.

If you happen to be the culprit who had a spare $11 Mil to play this game then do please speak up, I am sure some would like to talk to you! lol

Yak52
When I win the powerball tomorrow and buy 30 million share, would that be enough to burn the shorters?

TheDon

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

When I win the powerball tomorrow and buy 30 million share, would that be enough to burn the shorters?

TheDon
Are you The Deans brother?

• Haha

Yak52

Regular

TheDon
PLEASE DO! lol

Y.

Actually if one of us has enough dosh laying around in their account, could you please drop 4-5 Mill into shares down LOW on the buy side as "False" buy orders!
Good enough for them (shorters/Insto) to do it all day on the SELL side maybe its "our" turn!
After all MORNINGSTAR does have us at over $2.44 as fair value! lol.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mugen74

Regular

TheDon
I wish it did,but they have already made many times that on the way down from ATH.They have raped and pillaged for,at least;the last 3months.

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

PLEASE DO! lol

Y.

Actually if one of us has enough dosh laying around in their account, could you please drop 4-5 Mill into shares down LOW on the buy side as "False" buy orders!
Good enough for them (shorters/Insto) to do it all day on the SELL side maybe its "our" turn!
After all MORNINGSTAR does have us at over $2.44 as fair value! lol.

Yak52

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Thinking

Papacass

Regular
Over the years I have only been a very minor contributor to the 1000 eyes but I have some information regarding Biotome. The collaboration between Biotome and BrainChip is still ongoing via a research grant from the WA government. The results of the collaboration are due before the end of 2022. Biotome are using Akida to identify SARS and CoV-2 antibodies. Cheers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 93 users
D

Deleted member 118

Over the years I have only been a very minor contributor to the 1000 eyes but I have some information regarding Biotome. The collaboration between Biotome and BrainChip is still ongoing via a research grant from the WA government. The results of the collaboration are due before the end of 2022. Biotome are using Akida to identify SARS and CoV-2 antibodies. Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Mugen74

Regular
Just happened across this from yesterday sorry if already posted.

Why is the BrainChip share price tanking today?​

Well, as we covered yesterday, BrainChip was one of the few ASX shares that had a strong day of trading on Monday. As most ASX shares were crashing, BrainChip ended up racing higher, finishing at $1.21 a share. That was up around 14% for the day.

As we covered at the time, this rise might have had something to do with BrainChip listing the leading UK-based semiconductor company Arm as a partner. It seems this was enough to attract buyers yesterday.

But judging by the company’s share price performance over today thus far, this goodwill seems to have burned out. There hasn’t been any other news or announcements out of BrainChip this week, so that’s the best explanation we have right now.

Wow MF this is all you can come up with,how about calling it for what it is-A SHORTING ATTACK!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

Well, as we covered yesterday, BrainChip was one of the few ASX shares that had a strong day of trading on Monday. As most ASX shares were crashing, BrainChip ended up racing higher, finishing at $1.21 a share. That was up around 14% for the day.

As we covered at the time, this rise might have had something to do with BrainChip listing the leading UK-based semiconductor company Arm as a partner. It seems this was enough to attract buyers yesterday.

But judging by the company’s share price performance over today thus far, this goodwill seems to have burned out. There hasn’t been any other news or announcements out of BrainChip this week, so that’s the best explanation we have right now.

Wow MF this is all you can come up with,how about calling it for what it is-A SHORTING ATTACK!
I’d call em

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Smartphone Market Size & Growth (2021 – 2026)
“The global smartphone market was valued at USD 378.29 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 493.13 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 6.85% during the conjecture period 2022 - 2027”

Market Overview
The Mobile Phone Semiconductor Market was valued at USD 44.931 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 69.303 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.49% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026”

Global shortage in computer chips 'reaches crisis point'

21 Mar 2021 — Consumer price rises loom while dearth of semiconductors slow production ... The entire global car industry buys about $37bn worth of chips

So let’s add up the value of semiconductors for just

Cars $37 billion
Mobile phones $45 billion

This is a $82 billion minimum addressable market for semiconductors in EDGE devices.

If anyone out there does not understand that this is a minimum number I will spell it out it does not include drones, vacuum cleaners, security cameras, white goods, laptops it goes on and on.

It does not include robotics which Elon Musk is predicting will be bigger than Tesla as an industry.

It does not include aviation, Defence and Space.

AKD1000 chip is a semiconductor and the AKIDA IP can be a node to make a simple MCU smart or it can provide all the compute when ganged together to do the most complex task ever attempted autonomous driving.

The addressable market now and in the future is in the hundreds of billions of dollars and it is so large that investors in Brainchip only need one percent of the total semiconductor market to be enjoying returns on investment that will be mind blowing.

All the above numbers are rubbery no doubt about it but even if they are off by twenty or thirty percent they are so large one percent is still enough.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
1. How many microprocessors does a car have?

Typical Car Has 100-Plus Microprocessors

A mainstream car has more than 100 microprocessors. “Today's automobiles use a huge number of computer chips, chips in the engine, chips in the seat, chips in everything, but they're in tight supply right now,” said Dziczek.14 Jan 2021

2. Approximately 25.6 billion units

In 2019, global shipments of microcontroller units amounted to approximately 25.6 billion units, a reduction from the 28.1 billion units that were recorded in 2018.27 Aug 2020

3. Global microcontroller market size

The global microcontroller market size was valued at USD 18.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030. Globally, more than 29 billion units of microcontrollers were shipped in 2021.

Growth Rate: CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030
Microcontroller Market Size | Industry Report, 2022-2030
https://www.grandviewresearch.com › industry-analysis

4.Renesas Electronics - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com › companies › renesas-electronics

Renesas Electronics Corp. engages in the design, research, development, ... the world's largest supplier of microcontrollers, or MCUs. ... May 11, 2021

5.Renesas Ships 1 Billionth Device From RX Family of 32-bit ...

https://www.businesswire.com › news › home › Renesas...

20 Jan 2022 — Renesas has delivered more than one billion microcontrollers from the RX Family of 32-bit MCUs, which incorporate Renesas' proprietary RX

6. It is expected that approximately 9.7 billion automotive sensors will be sold globally in 2021. - Statistic.

The above and the preceding post should make clear that the market place for AKIDA technology is so expansive that trying to use the $US70 billion Edge market figure to determine a future share price for Brainchip is a completely flawed exercise. Renesas has sold 1 billion of one of its family of MCU's.

There are 9.7 billion sensors installed in motor vehicles each year around the world each one of which AKIDA can make smart.

Mercedes Benz has been using the AKD1000 in the EQXX and one might well ask why not keep using the chip rather than buying the IP? Mercedes Benz is a premium product and every part they use comes with a premium plus price. If you have ever owned one you will know this to be a rock solid fact. Brainchip states the only reason to buy the IP is if you want to save cost when needing more than 1 million units. I don't think Mercedes Benz will be that concerned when they produced less than 3 million units a year.

What I am saying is if Renesas dropped one node of AKIDA IP into the 32 Bit MCU and the royalty was 10 cents for an artificially intelligent MCU to make your 9.7 billion sensors smart that becomes almost 1 billion dollars in royalties.

I therefore repeat what I said above we have flawed intelligence upon which to estimate a future Brainchip share price but on all the flawed evidence it will be much more than we can predict with any certainty even at a very low level of market penetration simply because the market is enormous.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

GazDix

Regular
They just might have. It is interesting to see BrainChip's shift in strategy and marketing. From beneficial AI to essential AI. Boards and Raspberry Pi no longer being sold directly through the website. The new website looks very professional and with some great branding. It looks to me like Sean and Jerome were the right appointments at the right time.
Also, a very small although important detail I noticed was the URL address change. The old one - brainchipinc.com certainly is not as good as a smooth brainchip.com as what we have now.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

The answer does seem entirely obvious.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Yak52

Regular

Ok.......... worse part about that MF article is that "Shorting attack" on Tuesday could well have been conducted by their little consortium of
MF, The Morning Herald (TMH) , HotCrapper etc.
Since one of the "partners" was also a Broker this could easily have been conducted and also without "money up front" as it "could have" all been completed with one days trading! Only Fees paid up end of day required. SUCKS!

Yak52

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

VictorG

Ok.......... worse part about that MF article is that "Shorting attack" on Tuesday could well have been conducted by their little consortium of
MF, The Morning Herald (TMH) , HotCrapper etc.
Since one of the "partners" was also a Broker this could easily have been conducted and also without "money up front" as it was all completed with one days trading! Only Fees paid up end of day required. SUCKS!

Yak52
I wouldn't be surprised if the article was written before the yesterday's market open.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
1. How many microprocessors does a car have?

Typical Car Has 100-Plus Microprocessors

A mainstream car has more than 100 microprocessors. “Today's automobiles use a huge number of computer chips, chips in the engine, chips in the seat, chips in everything, but they're in tight supply right now,” said Dziczek.14 Jan 2021

2. Approximately 25.6 billion units

In 2019, global shipments of microcontroller units amounted to approximately 25.6 billion units, a reduction from the 28.1 billion units that were recorded in 2018.27 Aug 2020

3. Global microcontroller market size

The global microcontroller market size was valued at USD 18.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030. Globally, more than 29 billion units of microcontrollers were shipped in 2021.

Growth Rate: CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030
Microcontroller Market Size | Industry Report, 2022-2030
https://www.grandviewresearch.com › industry-analysis

4.Renesas Electronics - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com › companies › renesas-electronics

Renesas Electronics Corp. engages in the design, research, development, ... the world's largest supplier of microcontrollers, or MCUs. ... May 11, 2021

5.Renesas Ships 1 Billionth Device From RX Family of 32-bit ...

https://www.businesswire.com › news › home › Renesas...

20 Jan 2022 — Renesas has delivered more than one billion microcontrollers from the RX Family of 32-bit MCUs, which incorporate Renesas' proprietary RX

6. It is expected that approximately 9.7 billion automotive sensors will be sold globally in 2021. - Statistic.

The above and the preceding post should make clear that the market place for AKIDA technology is so expansive that trying to use the $US70 billion Edge market figure to determine a future share price for Brainchip is a completely flawed exercise. Renesas has sold 1 billion of one of its family of MCU's.

There are 9.7 billion sensors installed in motor vehicles each year around the world each one of which AKIDA can make smart.

Mercedes Benz has been using the AKD1000 in the EQXX and one might well ask why not keep using the chip rather than buying the IP? Mercedes Benz is a premium product and every part they use comes with a premium plus price. If you have ever owned one you will know this to be a rock solid fact. Brainchip states the only reason to buy the IP is if you want to save cost when needing more than 1 million units. I don't think Mercedes Benz will be that concerned when they produced less than 3 million units a year.

What I am saying is if Renesas dropped one node of AKIDA IP into the 32 Bit MCU and the royalty was 10 cents for an artificially intelligent MCU to make your 9.7 billion sensors smart that becomes almost 1 billion dollars in royalties.

I therefore repeat what I said above we have flawed intelligence upon which to estimate a future Brainchip share price but on all the flawed evidence it will be much more than we can predict with any certainty even at a very low level of market penetration simply because the market is enormous.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

What I am saying is if Renesas dropped one node of AKIDA IP into the 32 Bit MCU and the royalty was 10 cents for an artificially intelligent MCU to make your 9.7 billion sensors smart that becomes almost 1 billion dollars in royalties
I therefore repeat what I said above we have flawed intelligence upon which to estimate a future Brainchip share price but on all the flawed evidence it will be much more than we can predict with any certainty even at a very low level of market penetration simply because the market is enormous. - FF
------------------------------------------------------------------

AND its exactly because of this very fact outlined above, that in my opinion (and hope) that any sort of T/O would be impossible due to the fact of how do you determine a "fair" price based on Revenue and future Revenue? Legals would keep this running for years in the Courts!

ps. sorry to mention T/O guys. Just showing how "WE" can hopefully keep on the BUS no matter what for at least next 10 years.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just looking at some MC/SP movements for a bit of fun....all roughly!! happy to be corrected :)

MC = SP (Approx)

2 Billion = $1.17
5 Billion = $2.94
10 Billion = $5.88
20 Billion = $11.76

I wonder if we could hit the 10 Billion mark by mid 2023???

Here's hoping for a GREEN next couple of days

Cheers 🍷🍷

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom