BRN Discussion Ongoing

9 Million NEW Shorts taken out during Tuesday 10th May.

Taken out during a day we lost 18% value to the Stock Price.

THIS EXPLAINS THE MASSIVE DROP OF 22 MILLION SHARES AT THE OPEN AND FIRST 20 MINS.

9 milion shares were shorted before the trading started (pre-market) and DUMPED into the market in mass to create a massive drop of the stock which resulted in 18% being wiped off the MC of Brainchip in one day.

Since the dump wound down to a trickle of shares being sold off ,one would presume that all 9 Million SHORTS had been closed out with a handful probably left this morning to be covered! The reasoning behind this is the small rebound since 11am today.

If anyone needed EVIDENCE of a SHORTING CAMPAIN which does harm to a Stock Price of a Company and its Shareholders then this should be sufficient.

$360 Million dollars wiped from the MC of Brainchip and its Shareholder, whoever they are!

Yak52
Great sleuthing @Yak52

There are in the words of the Monty Python crew a lot of ‘very naughty little boys’ in shorts.

My apologies to all the ‘naughty little girls’ in shorts it is not my intention to imply boys have a monopoly on being naughty.

I actually believe shorts are an equal opportunity employer that respects all gender preferences and does not discriminate on the basis of race or disability and pays respect to the Aboriginal land custodians where ever they dig their secret liars.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Mugen74

Regular
Yep then they will trott out the old chestnuts "its price discovery"or "it helps liquidity"😠No it just helps them line their own pockets!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dang Son

Regular

THIS EXPLAINS THE MASSIVE DROP OF 22 MILLION SHARES AT THE OPEN AND FIRST 20 MINS.

9 milion shares were shorted before the trading started (pre-market) and DUMPED into the market in mass to create a massive drop of the stock which resulted in 18% being wiped off the MC of Brainchip in one day.

Since the dump wound down to a trickle of shares being sold off ,one would presume that all 9 Million SHORTS had been closed out with a handful probably left this morning to be covered! The reasoning behind this is the small rebound since 11am today.

If anyone needed EVIDENCE of a SHORTING CAMPAIN which does harm to a Stock Price of a Company and its Shareholders then this should be sufficient.

$360 Million dollars wiped from the MC of Brainchip and its Shareholder, whoever they are!

Yak52
Hi Yak,
Morning star raising its fair value estimate from $1.88 on the 9th to $2.44 on the 11th could indicate a rising share price value if not for that manipulation

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Wish me luck I’m going to go and find that combine harvester

• Haha
  • Love
Yep then they will trott out the old chestnuts "its price discovery"or "it helps liquidity"😠
And it helps those with constipation.😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Well if ppl are selling its on them right?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

mcm

Regular

Yak52
A dangerous game shorters are playing. We've seen just very recently how quickly the SP can run up on NO announcement. Wait till an official price sensitive ASX announcement involving a big name such as Dell, Mercedes, NASA, Samsung, Arm, Apple and the like lands ... the poor shorters will be will be suffering world of hurt ... and we know such an announcement can land at any time. Signs are looking very good for BRN so I would suggest shorters better get the hell out and close their positions pronto to avoid suffering third degree burns.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Mugen74

Regular
Well if ppl are selling its on them right?
True,but its the predatory way its done thats wrong.I dont have access to a server right nxt to the ASX's,I cant HFT trade for a relatively small monthly fee.I dont have mates st the ASX who I can call when the trades going against me! Its not a level playing field and it should be!Retail always getting bent over!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

ndefries

Regular
And it helps those with constipation.😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Our only defence is to stay updated on the company (which we are probably a global benchmark at this stage) and hold for the long-term. it can be frustrating seeing red but even those that manipulate get caught with their pants down when announcements drop.

I love BRN and the future is pretty clear. The company has the right plan but i dont think BRN are too focused on growing the share price fast which we may want. When new executives start and are given shares they are issued based on a dollar value at the time of granting. The lower the SP the more that are granted.

They are working hard but i think it will be 2023 and 2024 where we see huge growth in SP once more executive shares are awarded later in the year. I don't even know if our CEO has been awarded his shares yet or at the one year anniversary.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
I think it's quite safe to assume these engagements will result in material contracts at some point in time.

Will be interesting if anything is released before the upcoming AGM.

1652245699113.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Taproot

Regular
@Rocket577
This from the quarterly update 2019,
back when they were a little more open about who they may be "in cahoots" with.

Akida Engagement Plan

• The Company has established early discussions with vision sensor manufacturers, automobile manufacturers for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
• It has also commenced discussions with Tier-One module suppliers to the automotive industry in Europe and North America, Vision Guided Robotics, Surveillance Camera, Smart Transducer and Vision Sensor manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Module Manufacturers and Sensor suppliers (some of whom the Company is already in contact with) in these markets include:

o ADAS/AV – Valeo, Continental, Aptiv, General Motors, Ford, Micron, Samsung

o Vision Guided Robotics - HiKvision, iRobot, IRIS, Samsung, Micron

o Drones – DJI, Safran, Boeing

o Surveillance cameras – HiKvision, Dauha, Axis

o Smart Transducers and Vision Sensors – Sensata, On Semiconductor, Sony, ST Microelectronics, Samsung

• The Company also has ongoing dialogue and potential use cases in laptop computers as well as cellphones that could create intellectual property for integration into their own Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs). These use cases are important because they have the potential to provide additional revenue from Akida IP in parallel with, but separate from revenues from the NSoC release.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
True,but its the predatory way its done thats wrong.I dont have access to a server right nxt to the ASX's,I cant HFT trade for a relatively small monthly fee.Its not a level playing field and it should be!Retail always getting bent over!
This is all true including the regulators and government apathy so retail can play if they want just like those who put their money in poker machines despite knowing the machines are legally calibrated to make a regular and consistent profit for the house.

Alternatively retail can take on the mantle of long term investor and allow time to do the work once they by solid and continuing Research have identified the right growth stock.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Taproot

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

@Rocket577
This from the quarterly update 2019,
back when they were a little more open about who they may be "in cahoots" with.

Akida Engagement Plan

• The Company has established early discussions with vision sensor manufacturers, automobile manufacturers for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
• It has also commenced discussions with Tier-One module suppliers to the automotive industry in Europe and North America, Vision Guided Robotics, Surveillance Camera, Smart Transducer and Vision Sensor manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Module Manufacturers and Sensor suppliers (some of whom the Company is already in contact with) in these markets include:

o ADAS/AV – Valeo, Continental, Aptiv, General Motors, Ford, Micron, Samsung

o Vision Guided Robotics - HiKvision, iRobot, IRIS, Samsung, Micron

o Drones – DJI, Safran, Boeing

o Surveillance cameras – HiKvision, Dauha, Axis

o Smart Transducers and Vision Sensors – Sensata, On Semiconductor, Sony, ST Microelectronics, Samsung

• The Company also has ongoing dialogue and potential use cases in laptop computers as well as cellphones that could create intellectual property for integration into their own Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs). These use cases are important because they have the potential to provide additional revenue from Akida IP in parallel with, but separate from revenues from the NSoC release.
Drones DJI and a nice photo on the website to go with it. @Fact Finder I think they could do with being promoted into the top list.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I think it's quite safe to assume these engagements will result in material contracts at some point in time.

Will be interesting if anything is released before the upcoming AGM.

View attachment 6226
If we have a mere 50 cents SP increase for every contract Ann over the next 2-3 years, what are we looking at!?
Ofcourse it may be slightly higher sometimes as we have seen in the past.
Good things come for those who wait.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

MDhere

Regular
Rocket you know
I wouldn’t be surprised if these contain Akida1000 chips purchased from BRN, but not to sure when it was released
Rocket you know I'm starting to think the combine harvester was a decoy for the aerial drone shot

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
If we have a mere 50 cents SP increase for every contract Ann over the next 2-3 years, what are we looking at!?
Ofcourse it may be slightly higher sometimes as we have seen in the past.
Good things come for those who wait.
We certainly will be looking at explosive cash stacks on the holders behalf.

• Love
D

Deleted member 118

Rocket you know

Rocket you know I'm starting to think the combine harvester was a decoy for the aerial drone shot
Guess you never had any luck and your probably right, but I mean business now and I’m using a computer and not my phone to search that photo out

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Has anyone seen the new partners on the website

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom