BRN Discussion Ongoing

As these are my lists so on an Impulse I am going over the Edge and calling Microchip Technology Inc to the front of the nominees and right through to the Hall of Fame to increase the number to 28:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

Bascom Hunter (BH Tech) because I have read @uiux ’s thread again

My opinion and lists only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
D

Deleted member 118

Ok Rocket577..........its not the Combine Harvester you were looking for BUT........

some food for you to consume and chase the connections!!

AUTONOMOUS ELECTRIC JOHN DEERE TRACTOR - 680hp
View attachment 6260

Still at time being filmed a working concept but.....and its big (680 hp) and Electric. Looks great working in the field.

Another John Deere (FAEV)Tractor has 4 wheels and a detachable cabin.

utube link below
John Deere Autonomous Electric Tractor

Yak52
Back at the mines tomorrow for a week so gives me something to do 👍

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Dallas

Regular
AI accelerator ,revolutionary ⁉️🦧🤖💪

Reactions: 4 users
Deal closed then the following becomes very important, where are you @Yak52 another 142 companies now are caught up in the Brainchip web: -FF
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY COW FF !!! ANOTHER?? ok...... world domination well under way then.

Ooops I suppose you should also maybe consider adding another then after my previous post to Rocket577..............JOHN DEERE.

AND............what about CERENCE ?? Remember the pic below?? "hello".....

View attachment 6261

AND IF WE DO ADD THEM................then I suppose here are a "few" more connections too.

View attachment 6262

View attachment 6264

I must confess that I have forgotten all about CERENCE of late and will be boning up on there importance again tonight.

That "ole" Star Trek quote comes to mind about the Borg!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !! ;)

Yak52. :):):):)
Hi Yak52
I am creeping up on Cerence and as a by the way found a link only a little while ago looking for Microchip linking Cerence to Renesas via Dialogue.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
the phantom 4 seems to recognise and track people and objects :)
I'm kind of confused. Is the drone from DJI or from SiMa.ai, labeled?
I stumbled across it in parallel and thought I had seen it before in your post....
drones-cropped.png

Flight Time.
Lower TCO.
Deploy Sooner.
We are passionate about not letting anything limit you. Get >2x the flight time and >20x improved responsiveness at <½ the weight using the superefficient SiMa.ai MLSoC™.
Build the best drones. Period.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

180*

Emerged
Because they run a well known chip supply system called the ‘just in time’ system which means they do not carry inventory or warehouse.

There are critics of this system since Covid caused shortages but it is still the dominant system and so you say you have chips and you offer a delivery date.

You then instruct the foundry to produce them and the foundry can even test, package and deliver direct to the customer for an additional fee.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Not all need same specks either

Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Reactions: 5 users

out_ales

I read somewhere the head of our India Office is jointly presenting and demonstrating Akida at major India Conference coukld be a Brainchipo media release

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I read somewhere the head of our India Office is jointly presenting and demonstrating Akida at major India Conference coukld be a Brainchipo media release
Actually our Brainchip speaker is on as we speak (Hyderabad time is currently 4:05pm):

DAY 1 -
11 MAY 2022
15:50 - 16:15 Hrs

Technical Session: Akida Neural Processor IP for Ultra-Low Power Edge AI

Murty Gonella, Head - India Design Centre, Brainchip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
As these are my lists so on an Impulse I am going over the Edge and calling Microchip Technology Inc to the front of the nominees and right through to the Hall of Fame to increase the number to 28:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc

NOMINEES:

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Just read this post from @Neuromorphia on @uiux’s BrainChip + BHTech thread. Looks like @Quatrojos first made the connection?

Does this deem BHTech worthy of a spot on at least the NOMINEES list? Or have I previously missed the reason why not?

1F49BE41-F699-40DF-85D3-30DC3883AB1F.jpeg

Post in thread 'BrainChip + BHTech'
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brainchip-bhtech.22189/post-39631

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Baisyet

Regular
Here we go sorry if it has been posted before :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Actually our Brainchip speaker is on as we speak (Hyderabad time is currently 4:05pm):

DAY 1 -
11 MAY 2022
15:50 - 16:15 Hrs

Technical Session: Akida Neural Processor IP for Ultra-Low Power Edge AI

Murty Gonella, Head - India Design Centre, Brainchip
I've been having browse through Murty's linkedin activity and a few times he's commented on a director of a Hyderabad, India company called SecurWeave. Check this utube video out

Definitely a company Brainchip could be interested in working with.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
1. How many microprocessors does a car have?

Typical Car Has 100-Plus Microprocessors

A mainstream car has more than 100 microprocessors. “Today's automobiles use a huge number of computer chips, chips in the engine, chips in the seat, chips in everything, but they're in tight supply right now,” said Dziczek.14 Jan 2021

2. Approximately 25.6 billion units

In 2019, global shipments of microcontroller units amounted to approximately 25.6 billion units, a reduction from the 28.1 billion units that were recorded in 2018.27 Aug 2020

3. Global microcontroller market size

The global microcontroller market size was valued at USD 18.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030. Globally, more than 29 billion units of microcontrollers were shipped in 2021.

Growth Rate: CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030
Microcontroller Market Size | Industry Report, 2022-2030
https://www.grandviewresearch.com › industry-analysis

4.Renesas Electronics - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com › companies › renesas-electronics

Renesas Electronics Corp. engages in the design, research, development, ... the world's largest supplier of microcontrollers, or MCUs. ... May 11, 2021

5.Renesas Ships 1 Billionth Device From RX Family of 32-bit ...

https://www.businesswire.com › news › home › Renesas...

20 Jan 2022 — Renesas has delivered more than one billion microcontrollers from the RX Family of 32-bit MCUs, which incorporate Renesas' proprietary RX

6. It is expected that approximately 9.7 billion automotive sensors will be sold globally in 2021. - Statistic.

The above and the preceding post should make clear that the market place for AKIDA technology is so expansive that trying to use the $US70 billion Edge market figure to determine a future share price for Brainchip is a completely flawed exercise. Renesas has sold 1 billion of one of its family of MCU's.

There are 9.7 billion sensors installed in motor vehicles each year around the world each one of which AKIDA can make smart.

Mercedes Benz has been using the AKD1000 in the EQXX and one might well ask why not keep using the chip rather than buying the IP? Mercedes Benz is a premium product and every part they use comes with a premium plus price. If you have ever owned one you will know this to be a rock solid fact. Brainchip states the only reason to buy the IP is if you want to save cost when needing more than 1 million units. I don't think Mercedes Benz will be that concerned when they produced less than 3 million units a year.

What I am saying is if Renesas dropped one node of AKIDA IP into the 32 Bit MCU and the royalty was 10 cents for an artificially intelligent MCU to make your 9.7 billion sensors smart that becomes almost 1 billion dollars in royalties.

I therefore repeat what I said above we have flawed intelligence upon which to estimate a future Brainchip share price but on all the flawed evidence it will be much more than we can predict with any certainty even at a very low level of market penetration simply because the market is enormous.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well said FF.

Akida is a serious step change in technology platform, they not just going to be making some new AI robots, they are embedded at the core.... that is why it is so hard to contemplate and formulate future valuations - especially past the next 1 to 2 years when tested and proven products will be dropping in the real market left, right and center. As mentioned we will not even know them all - we will just see the dollars dropping into the balance sheet - and say ....what the.

1. We are not only talking use cases transforming pre-existing(old) products to where Akida can be used to make existing chips/tech smarter ....
2. We are also talking current processes where Akida is making a dumb process(not tech) smart - ie sorting apples, maintenance applications etc (current manual labor processes typically).
3. Then we are talking whole new products that are now possible due Akida being an enabler to achieve the smart future of technology across the world. (stuff that is typically only in people dreams in the past - and just not possible on current tech platforms) ie Autonomously flying supply ships to Mars and automatically detecting every issue onboard while avoiding every bit of space junk and objects (all unconnected) counteracting locally.

That is 1. 2. and 3 major use areas where Akida can be used. As apposed to a company who comes along and makes one or two new AI robots etc.

Are all these three areas fully accounted for in the 70 Billion a year AI forecasts - it could easily be way short when it comes to Akida as opposed to the AI scope that was calculated. As you said FF - Akida added on to existing simple/old platform/dumber tech - this is an easy win for various existing manufacturers and really not fully accounted for in the pure AI tech forecast as I see that AI forecast as more new products - ie. Smart Robot, Smart Car, Smart Home products etc.

Akida has a unique enabling and enhancing ability - it is the triple threat! Added on top of this the company is very driven to just "help" and provide quick proof on concepts - exciting times ahead as we all will keep saying.

Back to the popcorn :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Quatrojos

Regular
'...Players profiled in the report: Intel, IBM, BrainChip Holdings, Qualcomm, Eta Compute, General Vision, Samsung Electronics, HPE, Applied Brain Research, GrAI Matter Labs, HRL Laboratories, Vicarious, Brain Corporation, CEA-Leti, Numenta, Bit Brain Technologies, Halo Neuroscience, Neuropace, Mindmaze & Innatera Nanosystems'

BRN in step with giants.

Read more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/n...-qualcomm-eta-compute-vicarious#ixzz7Sylx6KE2

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

hamilton66

Regular

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc

NOMINEES:

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F, I'm sick to death of BRN mgt sitting on their arse, and doing nothing! This list is pathetic. Where are the big/serious players? GLTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Mugen74

Regular
F/F, I'm sick to death of BRN mgt sitting on their arse, and doing nothing! This list is pathetic. Where are the big/serious players? GLTA
Back to the crapper you go🤣
declare troll post.jpg

Ps IM JOKING

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

hamilton66

Regular
Back to the crapper you go🤣
View attachment 6270
Ps Joking
Sorry mate. Im a sarcastic bastard. Some people don't get my humor. F/F will. I'm locked and loaded, and in for the long haul. The news just keeps getting better. GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bloodsy

Regular
Here we go sorry if it has been posted before :)

Thanks baisyet!

Just jumped through to BRN and Moschips presentation and it looks as though Moschip has its heart set on Akida!!

The presentation from moschip features a board (non AI enabled) which has been developed for the Indian Defence force (FF add that to your honourable mention list old boy)

"we are collaborating with brainchip to license the neural network IP"

2 Questions -

Who are Moschips customers? 1 being Indian Defence

When do we get an official ASX announcement? or are these partnerships the loop hole?

1652271563825.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users
Top Bottom