BRN Discussion Ongoing

Lex555

Regular
I think you need to consider AKIDA is a semiconductor then consider the following:

“The global automotive semiconductor market size was US$ 40.1 billion in 2021. The global automotive semiconductor market is forecast to grow to US$ 68.1 billion by 2030 by growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.18 Apr 2022
View attachment 6150
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw › n...”

You are looking at TAM if you applied TAM to install motor vehicles it would be much more than 68 billion which is just for the semiconductors which AKIDA is going to replace.

You are taking the total cost of the vacuum cleaner and applying your discount to arrive at the value of the semiconductors. This discount has already been done.

Hope this assists.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

So FF are you saying the $70bn TAM is for edge AI royalties and not total chip value, as I think that would be for chip value, which we’re not producing so it makes sense to multiply by 5% royalty to get $3.5bn revenue for 100% of market.

70% share is $2.45bn which at a Price to Sales of 15 (similar to nvidia) is $37bn USD MC.

A$21.70 per share

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Guess you never had any luck and your probably right, but I mean business now and I’m using a computer and not my phone to search that photo out

Afternoon Rocket577,

If only some mob made a PCI card you could plug into your computer, then download Getty images, do one shot image capture, you could auto search.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

What a handy website

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Afternoon Rocket577,

If only some mob made a PCI card you could plug into your computer, then download Getty images, do one shot image capture, you could auto search.

Regards,
Esq.

Found 47 similar images then wanted paying $5.99 so that can go and get f….ed

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Smartphone Market Size & Growth (2021 – 2026)
“The global smartphone market was valued at USD 378.29 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 493.13 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 6.85% during the conjecture period 2022 - 2027”

Market Overview
The Mobile Phone Semiconductor Market was valued at USD 44.931 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 69.303 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.49% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026”

Global shortage in computer chips 'reaches crisis point'

21 Mar 2021 — Consumer price rises loom while dearth of semiconductors slow production ... The entire global car industry buys about $37bn worth of chips

So let’s add up the value of semiconductors for just

Cars $37 billion
Mobile phones $45 billion

This is a $82 billion minimum addressable market for semiconductors in EDGE devices.

If anyone out there does not understand that this is a minimum number I will spell it out it does not include drones, vacuum cleaners, security cameras, white goods, laptops it goes on and on.

It does not include robotics which Elon Musk is predicting will be bigger than Tesla as an industry.

It does not include aviation, Defence and Space.

AKD1000 chip is a semiconductor and the AKIDA IP can be a node to make a simple MCU smart or it can provide all the compute when ganged together to do the most complex task ever attempted autonomous driving.

The addressable market now and in the future is in the hundreds of billions of dollars and it is so large that investors in Brainchip only need one percent of the total semiconductor market to be enjoying returns on investment that will be mind blowing.

All the above numbers are rubbery no doubt about it but even if they are off by twenty or thirty percent they are so large one percent is still enough.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
A dangerous game shorters are playing. We've seen just very recently how quickly the SP can run up on NO announcement. Wait till an official price sensitive ASX announcement involving a big name such as Dell, Mercedes, NASA, Samsung, Arm, Apple and the like lands ... the poor shorters will be will be suffering world of hurt ... and we know such an announcement can land at any time. Signs are looking very good for BRN so I would suggest shorters better get the hell out and close their positions pronto to avoid suffering third degree burns.
Sorry to inform you but they are not "common" folk like us!

MAJOR INSTO. WHY or HOW do I know this?

9,000,000 Shorts cost @$1.225 over $10.980,000
Probably replaced (covered) for more Than $9,630,000 cost (possibly much more)
which leaves a NET Profit of under $1,350,000

BUT STOLE $360 Million from shareholders pockets and Brainchip MC!

Personally I am hoping most of those shares would have been "other" INSTOs shares, but I am sure many hundreds of Mums & Dads were amongst that group. They did not deserve that kind of manipulation, which is supposed to be ILLEGAL. lol. right.

If you happen to be the culprit who had a spare $11 Mil to play this game then do please speak up, I am sure some would like to talk to you! lol

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
If we have a mere 50 cents SP increase for every contract Ann over the next 2-3 years, what are we looking at!?
Ofcourse it may be slightly higher sometimes as we have seen in the past.
Good things come for those who wait.
50 cents is essentially adding $1 billion to our Market Cap. The early contracts will have larger share price movements because it also shows validation of the technology and commercial viability.

Once revenue is flowing, I don't feel like the new contracts will provide such hefty increases to the share price. In saying that, I'd love to be proven wrong!

Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Love that movie.

Shadow59

Regular
Can you guys send the email after some of us have finished buying?
Please, and thank you.
Though, I thought I finished buying last year and here we are 😏 ...
I bought some more this morning too when it hit 1.01... too.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Love that movie.

Great movie but I’d thought I’d get everyone really excited, just hope I’ve not crashed the website with everyone going to take a look lol

• Haha

Vanman1100

Regular

NEW VIDS ON YOUTUBE.
5 hrs ago

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
Great movie but I’d thought I’d get everyone really excited, just hope I’ve not crashed the website with everyone going to take a look lol
Pure evil lol

• Haha

Yak52

Regular
True,but its the predatory way its done thats wrong.I dont have access to a server right nxt to the ASX's,I cant HFT trade for a relatively small monthly fee.I dont have mates st the ASX who I can call when the trades going against me! Its not a level playing field and it should be!Retail always getting bent over!
Correct Mugen74.

Its like just now. We had the usual DT (day Trader) dump before close, happens around 2pm-2.30pm and again around 3:15pm most days as they unload shares from the day trade. They do NOT hold over night (rule) and take whatever SP they can get when dumping/closing out.

Everyone knows this activity and some will profit when buying by waiting until then to BUY. This is acceptable and normal part of Market.

BUT what happened yesterday is NOT. Its highly illegal (like they care) and disrupts momentum in a companies share price! It can if repeated enough seriously damage a company and even lead to its bankruptcy by reducing its share price severly.
This is what a "Shorting Campaign" does as explained by the ASX itself! Amazing that bit. The ASX has full knowledge of the method, but still "FACILITATES" the Insto's actually doing it.

Yak52

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Mugen74

Regular
Correct Mugen74.

Its like just now. We had the usual DT (day Trader) dump before close, happens around 2pm-2.30pm and again around 3:15pm most days as they unload shares from the day trade. They do NOT hold over night (rule) and take whatever SP they can get when dumping/closing out.

Everyone knows this activity and some will profit when buying by waiting until then to BUY. This is acceptable and normal part of Market.

BUT what happened yesterday is NOT. Its highly illegal (like they care) and disrupts momentum in a companies share price! It can if repeated enough seriously damage a company and even lead to its bankruptcy by reducing its share price severly.
This is what a "Shorting Campaign" does as explained by the ASX itself! Amazing that bit. The ASX has full knowledge of the method, but still "FACILITATES" the Insto's actually doing it.

Yak52
Agreed.We need a Braxton😉

Reactions: 6 users

Dang Son

Regular
What a handy website

On your phone google search frame there should be a new Camera icon beside the microphone.
Hit that icon called Google Lens and hold the view finder over the subject and click to capture , then google answers with same or similar images with web links.

• Love
D

Deleted member 118

On your phone google search frame there should be a new Camera icon beside the microphone.
Hit that icon called Google Lens and hold the view finder over the subject and click to capture , then google answers with same or similar images with web links.
Sounds to complicated lol

• Haha

SERA2g

Founding Member
My list stands at 27 but I have decided to add a nominees list just like they release each year for the Hall of Fame some of whom will eventually win by adopting AKIDA technology and move to be included in the Hall of Fame:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

This is my list and just like in the real world opinions will differ so there is nothing to prevent you from creating your own lists and being wrong as well. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
NXP because SERA2g said so

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom