BRN Discussion Ongoing

davidfitz

Regular
Well we are all loving the new website and why wouldn't we. This guy is not such a fan but maybe he makes a good point?

Whilst none of us really know what's going on it will be interesting to see if this statement comes to fruition.

"Brainchip may soon be subject to an ASX-price query to announce any partnership details as the story develops?"

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
I was thinking the exact same thing lol
I remember someone cannot say who it was now reprimanding themselves for making too much of what the last 4C disclosed on the question of revenue contrary to all the guidance of Brainchip. Anyone recall who this was? 😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Afternoon Slade,

Quite baffling BRN would state COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY OF SEMICONDUCTOR CHIPS.......

Unless of course thay have a few boxes of finnished chips out the back....... as in many thousands of chips , I would have thought.

Regards,
Esq.
There are no chips available,I have contacted the company asking to buy one,and there is none,not even a reject,as they havnt had any rejects from Socionext 😊

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
Well we are all loving the new website and why wouldn't we. This guy is not such a fan but maybe he makes a good point?

Whilst none of us really know what's going on it will be interesting to see if this statement comes to fruition.

"Brainchip may soon be subject to an ASX-price query to announce any partnership details as the story develops?"
Nah, we have never been told before that BrainChip is partnering with ARM. We knew that BrainChip uses ARM processors but that is entirely different to partnering. Why not say we are partnering with Rasberry Pi? Imagine if every company that used an ARM processor in their product starting saying that they were partnering with ARM.
I believe that we will get more details at the AGM. The BrainChip team are just moving carefully and methodically because they know they can. Their strategy is not connected to the Share Price. The Share Price will take care of itself over the coming months.

The guy that wrote the blog does not have the insight that we shareholders have. We have expected an ARM partnership for quite some time. He hasn't done his research.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
There are no chips available,I have contacted the company asking to buy one,and there is none,not even a reject,as they havnt had any rejects from Socionext 😊
Hi Jefwilto,

This is exactly my point, Why would thay state thay have a commercial supply ????

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
Thanks Jefwilto. Thats makes sense as BrainChip have always said that they wont hold stock but will order according to demand. Great that they found a use for all of the first batch.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Thanks Jefwilto. Thats makes sense as BrainChip have always said that they wont hold stock but will order according to demand. Great that they found a use for all of the first batch.
Oh yeah 😊

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Hi Jefwilto,

This is exactly my point, Why would thay state thay have a commercial supply ????

Regards,
Esq.
I guess they mean, if you want them they can get them. Might just take a few months.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Hi Jefwilto,

Regards,
Esq.
Yes Esq,they are available,but as Slade says if you order them,i,m not sure what the minimum run would be,but those orders really would be peanuts to BRN,but im sure they would be looked after 😊

Reactions: 8 users

Wags

Regular
Reactions: 14 users
Hi Jefwilto,

Regards,
Esq.
Because they run a well known chip supply system called the ‘just in time’ system which means they do not carry inventory or warehouse.

There are critics of this system since Covid caused shortages but it is still the dominant system and so you say you have chips and you offer a delivery date.

You then instruct the foundry to produce them and the foundry can even test, package and deliver direct to the customer for an additional fee.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Because they run a well known chip supply system called the ‘just in time’ system which means they do not carry inventory or warehouse.

There are critics of this system since Covid caused shortages but it is still the dominant system and so you say you have chips and you offer a delivery date.

You then instruct the foundry to produce them and the foundry can even test, package and deliver direct to the customer for an additional fee.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes F/F as the Car industry have found out,but its like the local supermarket,they want you to hold the stock in your pantry,not them in their store 😳

• Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Afternoon Fact Finder,

Yes I appreciate all of this , as we all spent some time, several months back, trying figure out the number of chips produced in our last chip run.

It is obviously just myself that construdes the term , commercial availability of chips, as being at hand and ready to go.

Anyway enough said.

Onwards & Upwards.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love

MrNick

Regular

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.20.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.20.40 pm.png
    607.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

I posted the following the day of the ARM partnership reveal:

Not based on how Brainchip uses the term partner. ARM is a partner not a supplier. It is not even just a vendor of AKIDA.

This is an extract from the response I received which will assist:

"Socionext is a supplier/vendor but we do not have a partnership or any other arrangement with them...

MegaChips and Renesas are customers and we are attempting to distinguish between customers (who pay us)

and firms we are partnering with to enable AI. It’s a very different arrangement. We are not paying them, nor are they paying us but by combining our products and services, we believe we have a far more compelling offering.

It’s a subtle but important distinction."

Last year I did a reasonable amount of research on the question of ASX disclosure which I shared with the company not by way of advice but as information relevant to the issues they were having with the ASX and customer NDA requirements.

The WANCA in the article you posted is completely wrong in my opinion and the Brainchip understanding of the ASX Rules and how they are to be applied is correct.

The WANCA is picking up on the line originally run by MF in their article shortly after the ARM partnership was revealed.

There will not be an ASX formal enquiry in my opinion as they would if they had any concern simply contact the company informally first and accept the informal advice yes that is correct it is a partnership no money involved. To do otherwise would allow Brainchip to turn an otherwise non price sensitive announcement into one which Brainchip can announce on the ASX when answering the formal ASX enquiry.

Absolutely my opinion DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Yak52

Regular
Yak52 yes and over 9 mil shorted yesterday. Would love an announcement to come just so they burn.

9 Million NEW Shorts taken out during Tuesday 10th May.

Taken out during a day we lost 18% value to the Stock Price.

THIS EXPLAINS THE MASSIVE DROP OF 22 MILLION SHARES AT THE OPEN AND FIRST 20 MINS.

9 milion shares were shorted before the trading started (pre-market) and DUMPED into the market in mass to create a massive drop of the stock which resulted in 18% being wiped off the MC of Brainchip in one day.

Since the dump wound down to a trickle of shares being sold off ,one would presume that all 9 Million SHORTS had been closed out with a handful probably left this morning to be covered! The reasoning behind this is the small rebound since 11am today.

If anyone needed EVIDENCE of a SHORTING CAMPAIN which does harm to a Stock Price of a Company and its Shareholders then this should be sufficient.

$360 Million dollars wiped from the MC of Brainchip and its Shareholder, whoever they are!

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

ndefries

Regular
9 Million NEW Shorts taken out during Tuesday 10th May.

Taken out during a day we lost 18% value to the Stock Price.

THIS EXPLAINS THE MASSIVE DROP OF 22 MILLION SHARES AT THE OPEN AND FIRST 20 MINS.

9 milion shares were shorted before the trading started (pre-market) and DUMPED into the market in mass to create a massive drop of the stock which resulted in 18% being wiped off the MC of Brainchip in one day.

Since the dump wound down to a trickle of shares being sold off ,one would presume that all 9 Million SHORTS had been closed out with a handful probably left this morning to be covered! The reasoning behind this is the small rebound since 11am today.

If anyone needed EVIDENCE of a SHORTING CAMPAIN which does harm to a Stock Price of a Company and its Shareholders then this should be sufficient.

$360 Million dollars wiped from the MC of Brainchip and its Shareholder, whoever they are!

Yak52
If there is a link to write to complain we should share that. How ridiculous in such uncertain times that coyboys can do this for short-term manipulation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
Quite frankly I don't think the ASX really cares as long as people or entities trade.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

If there is a link to write to complain we should share that. How ridiculous in such uncertain times that coyboys can do this for short-term manipulation.
And there will be only one place the letters will end up, probably like they all do when you have a complaint

Quite frankly I don't think the ASX really cares as long as people or entities trade.
They do care, they care about recycling

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Can you guys send the email after some of us have finished buying?
Please, and thank you.
Though, I thought I finished buying last year and here we are 😏 ...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom