BRN Discussion Ongoing

OK. I have had some feedback and this is the situation with Socionext they are a supplier and vendor.
Accordingly they are not defined as a partner by Brainchip.

The site was officially put up at the direction of the CMO and it transpired that Mother's Day in the US was not something which the web designer had taken account of when agreeing and so a couple of the staff that Brainchip expected to access were not available when they should have been.

The bottom line is the reference to ARM and Edge Impulse is REAL. The site is real.

They are working furiously on the site now and should have it up to scratch this week.

If you find any errors/typos etc; can you forward a short email to Tony Dawe advising of same with a clear reference to where you found them: tdawe@brainchip.com

They will be corrected and as I said they are trawling through the site as I type for this purpose.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Awesome work FF, great to hear.

Haha, naughty naughty web designer, should have listened to his Mother not to work on Mother's Day.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Mugen74

Regular
Hi Victor............perhaps I should add another 10 yrs to that 7-10yrs timeframe and then it will be $3.9 tril . lol

Think I might be pushing up daisys by then somehow.

Yak52
Nah mate by then Akida 1000000 will already be extending life expectancy

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
But the partnership can be either way isnt it. Has any one thought of BRN using ARM IP :)
Not based on how Brainchip uses the term partner. ARM is a partner not a supplier. It is not even just a vendor of AKIDA.

This is an extract from the response I received which will assist:

"Socionext is a supplier/vendor but we do not have a partnership or any other arrangement with them...

MegaChips and Renesas are customers and we are attempting to distinguish between customers (who pay us)

and firms we are partnering with to enable AI. It’s a very different arrangement. We are not paying them, nor are they paying us but by combining our products and services, we believe we have a far more compelling offering.

It’s a subtle but important distinction."

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 84 users

Diogenese

Top 20
OK. I have had some feedback and this is the situation with Socionext they are a supplier and vendor.
Accordingly they are not defined as a partner by Brainchip.

The site was officially put up at the direction of the CMO and it transpired that Mother's Day in the US was not something which the web designer had taken account of when agreeing and so a couple of the staff that Brainchip expected to access were not available when they should have been.

The bottom line is the reference to ARM and Edge Impulse is REAL. The site is real.

They are working furiously on the site now and should have it up to scratch this week.

If you find any errors/typos etc; can you forward a short email to Tony Dawe advising of same with a clear reference to where you found them: tdawe@brainchip.com

They will be corrected and as I said they are trawling through the site as I type for this purpose.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well, if they are going to be nitpicky about "partners" and "enablers", they could have an "associates" category. That would leave the investors sockless.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

VictorG

Hi Victor............perhaps I should add another 10 yrs to that 7-10yrs timeframe and then it will be $3.9 tril . lol

Think I might be pushing up daisys by then somehow.

Yak52
You and I will see BRN at $500 per share before we're promoted to the next life, travelling first class of course.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Mugen74

Regular
Uhoh above 1.20 is the asx gonna get it panties in a twist have another tanti an issue another speeding tix?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The sellers are dropping as huge volumes are being vacuumed up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
the simpsons hello GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

VictorG

It's days like this I think of BRN shorters and laugh and laugh 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
lunch-licking.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Recent Clarivate snapshot paper about 15 off pages

We slip in there in the bubble chart though is crowded as they say.

Identifying gaps
in the AI hardware
patent landscape
to grow market share

Attachments

• Identifying-Gaps-in-the-AI-Hardware-Patent-Landscape-to-Grow-Market-Share-Clarivate.pdf
    542.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

I am starting to think that it may be possible that in 7-10 yrs or sooner we may see a SP similar to that of Googles - Alphabet A share price...........$2,314. :eek:

That equates to $3.9 Bil Market cap BRN.

Yak52

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
make-it-rain-ticket.gif

Hopefully not another speed ticket 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
View attachment 5983
BrainChip, is just getting too hard to follow 😭

I've got a question for the more learned here..

I understand how many customers, can use AKIDA through the MegaChips IP licence, without any ASX notifications.
But what about all these partnerships?
Nvisio, SiFive, ARM etc..

Where does the avenue to revenue come from?

If BrainChip and SiFive/ARM, develop a chip design together, wouldn't there have to be an IP deal struck?..

Or could that still be done through say MegaChips, as it is quite possible, that they are already their customers?
I hear what you are saying Dingo! if you miss a day on here it takes you two more just to catch up with all the goings on.

It is incredible the rate of acceleration in momentum we are seeing here. There are so many dots popping up left right and center that if not able to be directly linked to Brainchip, then the very real probability of Akida inside can be linked by only one or two degrees of separation via known customers, EAP's, partners etc.

The SP is secondary at the moment in my mind. This is an incredibly exciting time for the company of all of us as shareholders. I still think we will look back in the very near future and realise that this was only the beginning!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
I think we might get a visit from the boys in blue at the asx for speeding

Surely not. Isn't it obvious that its our shiny new website that's pushing up the price. The 1000 eyes made it public info last night, so tell ASX to shuffle on and leave us to our world domination

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom