BRN Discussion Ongoing

davidfitz

Regular
The CEO's address at the upcoming AGM is likely to be full of exciting revelations so even if we do not get an announcement before then it should be very interesting. It's only 2 more weeks so hold onto your shares everyone ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Following the comments from this morning throughout the day about the newly refreshed website...IMO, ultimately the new website is bringing Brainchips appearance or how it wants to be seen moving forward to a more aggressive professional stance before major announcements come out (not that any can be held).

It does appear that the whimsical mascot has gone with while might be unfortunate for some investors here but we need to shed some of it and appear as professional as possible. once we have more and more announcements come out Brainchips.com will see a lot more traffic, at this point, you will want to make a VERY good first impression as we move onwards and upwards

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20
If someone was entitled to a royalty of 20 cents a device that would be 43 billion dollars. That seems to be a lot of money. I think @Yak52 is right to be scared but only for a moment. Just think of the tax bill.

No opinion just maths DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
We could buy the Tax Office.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
VSORA. has this company been mentioned before. Vsora Tyr3. Our Alvaro Moran (Brainchip software engineer) seems to like them a lot.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
If someone was entitled to a royalty of 20 cents a device that would be 43 billion dollars. That seems to be a lot of money. I think @Yak52 is right to be scared but only for a moment. Just think of the tax bill.

No opinion just maths DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I am starting to think that it may be possible that in 7-10 yrs or sooner we may see a SP similar to that of Googles - Alphabet A share price...........$2,314. :eek:

That equates to $3.9 Bil Market cap BRN.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
He might be under a CNN stack fast asleep.🐑🐑🐑 😞 🎺At least his toes will be kept warm. FF
Wondered how the cow got in the corn, and those bloody sheep ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mugen74

Regular
I am starting to think that it may be possible that in 7-10 yrs or sooner we may see a SP similar to that of Googles - Alphabet A share price...........$2,314. :eek:

Yak52
Please check your addition Yak52🤣 p.s you can aduit my tax return😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users
View attachment 5983
BrainChip, is just getting too hard to follow 😭

I've got a question for the more learned here..

I understand how many customers, can use AKIDA through the MegaChips IP licence, without any ASX notifications.
But what about all these partnerships?
Nvisio, SiFive, ARM etc..

Where does the avenue to revenue come from?

If BrainChip and SiFive/ARM, develop a chip design together, wouldn't there have to be an IP deal struck?..

Or could that still be done through say MegaChips, as it is quite possible, that they are already their customers?
Hi @DingoBorat
I think the answer you seek is in the original announcements around the partnership with Socionext.

Coming up with compatibility between SynQuacer and AKIDA did not require the sale of an IP licence to Socionext.

If Socionext sell a SynQuacer AKIDA combo to a customer then Brainchip services the AKIDA end and Socionext the SynQuacer end.

As a result I do not think we have enough information to know exactly how this will all work but it may very well be determined on a customer by customer basis so not a one size fits all approach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Screenshot_20220509-150809_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Antman0505

Emerged

• Haha
  • Fire

Yak52

Regular
Please check your addition Yak52🤣 p.s you can aduit my tax return😉
sorry my calc ran out of numbers so did a quick squiggle ! lol

yep were not seeing $2314 sp probably in my life time! ($3.9 Tril !!! MC)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
sorry my calc ran out of numbers so did a quick squiggle ! lol

yep were not seeing $2314 sp probably in my life time! ($3.9 Tril !!! MC)
All good mate whats a few trillion between friends😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

Yak52
Sorry @Yak52 I only work in $Trillions. I trust your $3.9 billion was a typo, what's $3.5 trillion between friends anyway!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
But the partnership can be either way isnt it. Has any one thought of BRN using ARM IP :)

Reactions: 5 users
OK. I have had some feedback and this is the situation with Socionext they are a supplier and vendor.
Accordingly they are not defined as a partner by Brainchip.

The site was officially put up at the direction of the CMO and it transpired that Mother's Day in the US was not something which the web designer had taken account of when agreeing and so a couple of the staff that Brainchip expected to access were not available when they should have been.

The bottom line is the reference to ARM and Edge Impulse is REAL. The site is real.

They are working furiously on the site now and should have it up to scratch this week.

If you find any errors/typos etc; can you forward a short email to Tony Dawe advising of same with a clear reference to where you found them: tdawe@brainchip.com

They will be corrected and as I said they are trawling through the site as I type for this purpose.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 90 users

180*

Emerged
Nice to be back up .
When akd 2ooo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
The bottom line is the reference to ARM and Edge Impulse is REAL.

Animated GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 52 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Maybe Elon Musk is buying up and getting ready for a 5% plus stake in Brainchip…..wishful thinking, is it really? Hmm. He must know about us by now.

• Haha
  • Love

Yak52

Regular
Sorry @Yak52 I only work in $Trillions. I trust your $3.9 billion was a typo, what's $3.5 trillion between friends anyway!
Hi Victor............perhaps I should add another 10 yrs to that 7-10yrs timeframe and then it will be $3.9 tril . lol

Think I might be pushing up daisys by then somehow.

Yak52

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom