BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I wouldn’t like to see any dodgy commercials appearing either but a site growing at this speed is going to need funding pretty quickly. If Zeebot can hold off, he will get higher quality advertisers wanting in when we have a membership in the 000’s Must be some stuff we can do as a community to help out. Ken T-Shirt raffle? $ party lucky draw? I have no experience in this. Just a thought.
Hi Slade, how do I get my hands on a T-shirt

Just popped back to the old forum for a look. End of days stuff.

1644138960665.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular
Hi Zeebot thanks for creating this forum. It is amazing. just a word of caution as all the big players hide themselves under the law, we also have to make sure we are law compliant. Thanks in advance

Reactions: 14 users
S

Straw

20 years in the salt mines :giggle:.

I think the T-shirts may have been an exercise to test run BRNs ordering system (and possibly determine rough ETAs?)
If they are talking about adding a new character maybe there might be another one at some time.

Reactions: 8 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
20 years in the salt mines :giggle:.

I think the T-shirts may have been an exercise to test run BRNs ordering system (and possibly determine rough ETAs?)
If they are talking about adding a new character maybe there might be another one at some time.
Ahhh Roger that!

Reactions: 2 users

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

GazDix

Regular
These two paragraphs from a news item out of Sweden are telling of where the world is at with social media and why a safe place like this is absolutely essential if you are an investor not just in Brainchip but in any ASX stock:

"The mission of the Swedish psychological defence agency, which has around 45 staff and is expected to grow, is to “safeguard our open and democratic society, the free formation of opinion, and Sweden’s freedom and independence.”

Citing the 2016 US election and attempts to interfere with the 2017 election in France – which last year set up a similar agency to combat foreign disinformation and fake news – as examples, Hjort said: “Authoritarian states have for years been trying to influence elections. The difference today is that through social media you have better opportunities to influence people. That’s why we need to have the capacity to monitor for an interference in our democracy.”

When governments like those in Sweden see national security being dependent upon preventing misinformation in Social Media then what we witness every day across all the social media platforms where individuals with nothing to commend them but a web site and a business name with the word Capital in it offering so call informed expert advice the public as to what is a good and or bad investment we should be very concerned about where this will lead and start to take back the credibility high ground.

My son who worked in senior roles at the FCA in the UK before moving to the Bank of England and now into private enterprise made me aware of so many proven and successfully prosecuted corrupt schemes engaged in by the so called big end of town and the huge bonuses paid by the so called golden circle companies who were reaping the rewards and turning blind eyes and covering up the activities of their traders was horrifying and convinced me that the only person I could trust where my money was concerned was myself and at times I even worry about me.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

Great to see you here on a different platform.

I think the way to battle misinformation by the big end of town on social media and any other platform is by two ways:

1. Education. After working many years as a teacher in a previous life, school curriculums as they are, are not forward thinking they are backward's thinking and are now political. If I could create my own curriculum, they should have basic financial education, ICT should dominate and mostly critical thinking and critical reading should be core. Unfortunately many do not have access to good education all around the world and I think Australia has many holes as well.

2. I don't like the term cryptocurrency, so I will use 'blockchain technology' instead, but this is another means for verification of any information by different nodes, being financial or just about the weather. They use oracles or APIs that correlate real work information and verify it before it goes on the blockchain. Chainlink is one of the leaders in this field and one of my favourite coins.

As other posters have mentioned before, I do think Akida and blockchain technology may also be linked one day too, possible even automatically and with trustless precision.

Cheers all,

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

MrEdge

I think Ken needs an intelligent ferret to colour his life. (apologies if off subject as just saw Telson interview)

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
S

Straw

Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
10, 000 shares might get u one...:)

Reactions: 6 users

MrEdge

Lol I like the ad.
Interesting that Rob mentioned a dog!
And this ad was just recently released for the superbowl coming up on the 14th Feb.
Wondering if we are negotiating a deal with Hyundai/kia/Boston dynamics!

Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
Tomorrow is MONDAY. I will NOT be visiting or posting on ColdCopper.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)
Zeeb0t thanks for sorting out this forum

Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular

This ad is Great edge.

CAN anyone please tell me what type of REAL dog is in the 1st few frames!??

Please tell me its a cocker spaniel or big hairy border terrier. i can't see it in my phone properly

Reactions: 1 users

mrgds

Regular
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Straw

Interesting that Rob mentioned a dog!
And this ad was just recently released for the superbowl coming up on the 14th Feb.
Wondering if we are negotiating a deal with Hyundai/kia/Boston dynamics!
Spike is an excellent dog name (and what's greek for 'spike'?)

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Sad

Slapper

When HC walks in on the BRN forum tomorrow
images.jpeg-12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Tomorrow is MONDAY. I will NOT be visiting or posting on ColdCopper.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom