BRN Discussion Ongoing

Did someone tell Dolci we're all over here?

Reactions: 1 users

simoni

Regular
Did someone tell Dolci we're all over here?
Dolci is here - Just lurking in the background
1644133758129.png

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
I wouldn’t like to see any dodgy commercials appearing either but a site growing at this speed is going to need funding pretty quickly. If Zeebot can hold off, he will get higher quality advertisers wanting in when we have a membership in the 000’s Must be some stuff we can do as a community to help out. Ken T-Shirt raffle? $ party lucky draw? I have no experience in this. Just a thought.
I agree adverts can ruin the experience of a free to air site. Whilst I despise crowd funding. This site would be an exemption for me. When, not if, BRN brakes $3, we’ll have enough wealth to crowd fund Zeebot. I’m in at $3.

Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Hi Okeydokey,

I found this article on the Mercedes aquiring a stake in Luminar. If Luminar are making sensors and using Lidar then Akida can help. Interesting as I thought Valeo was going to be doing Mercedes Lidar?

So Luminar uses Valeo gear... makes sense now.

2022-02-06_15-52-08.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Interesting....
The use of "Baggies" / "Bagholders" (a form of abuse, generally speaking) is pretty common among the peasants that hang out at ASX_Bets or follow various short folk on twitter.

Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Did you have to battle with spell check over that last word it is so close to another one that if it were that word would certainly attract a younger male investor to Brainchip until they realised. LOL
FF
That's an interesting observation FF. But, no, strangely enough, I didn't have to battle with spell check? However, I probably WILL have to battle, with attracting younger male investors to BRN. But it's ok, it's nothing I'm not used to dealing with fortunately.

As we say in my profession, "take it one step at a time".

• Haha
That’s the last time I’m going to post in HC for some time. Zeebot, perhaps you can keep a list of verified members. It’s just that it’s taken years to get to know the great members of the other site. I would like to know that those bearing the same name are indeed the same people.
I think that will become less practical as friends are invited, people who aren't even coming from HC

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you Zeeb0t for doing such a great job here, we all appreciate your efforts.

Reactions: 14 users

Jefwilto

Regular
😂

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey Brain Fam,

After my failed attempts at spamming the spammers into submission with Gunther’s Ding Dong song, I thought it was time to jump ship and join the sexy people on TSEx.

Thanks to Zeebot for putting this site together in such a short time-frame. What a remarkable achievement!

B x
Thank goodness you're here. Welcome you fantastic foot model, researcher extraordinaire and DJ of the eclectic groove. :)
Monty-Python-foot-767x421.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Tomorrow is MONDAY. I will NOT be visiting or posting on ColdCopper.

Reactions: 33 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
These two paragraphs from a news item out of Sweden are telling of where the world is at with social media and why a safe place like this is absolutely essential if you are an investor not just in Brainchip but in any ASX stock:

"The mission of the Swedish psychological defence agency, which has around 45 staff and is expected to grow, is to “safeguard our open and democratic society, the free formation of opinion, and Sweden’s freedom and independence.”

Citing the 2016 US election and attempts to interfere with the 2017 election in France – which last year set up a similar agency to combat foreign disinformation and fake news – as examples, Hjort said: “Authoritarian states have for years been trying to influence elections. The difference today is that through social media you have better opportunities to influence people. That’s why we need to have the capacity to monitor for an interference in our democracy.”

When governments like those in Sweden see national security being dependent upon preventing misinformation in Social Media then what we witness every day across all the social media platforms where individuals with nothing to commend them but a web site and a business name with the word Capital in it offering so call informed expert advice the public as to what is a good and or bad investment we should be very concerned about where this will lead and start to take back the credibility high ground.

My son who worked in senior roles at the FCA in the UK before moving to the Bank of England and now into private enterprise made me aware of so many proven and successfully prosecuted corrupt schemes engaged in by the so called big end of town and the huge bonuses paid by the so called golden circle companies who were reaping the rewards and turning blind eyes and covering up the activities of their traders was horrifying and convinced me that the only person I could trust where my money was concerned was myself and at times I even worry about me.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"Capital in it offering so call informed expert advice the public as to what is a good and or bad investment we should be very concerned about where this will lead and start to take back the credibility high ground."

We used to call that Davos.
(Even the world's gratest treasurer was sucked in)

1644136967850.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Brubaker

Regular
That's what I call a statement....Good on you Wilzy....cheers

Reactions: 4 users
S

Straw

I think Ken needs an intelligent ferret to colour his life. (apologies if off subject as just saw Telson interview)

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I think "Someone" has a crush on me. I am getting lots of "likes" from them.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

mototrans

Regular
after missing the boat on the BRN plates, then the Ken T Shirt.. i'm not getting beaten on the new forum plate..
Tsex.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Von Neumann = Cold copper.

Akida = TSEx.

Reactions: 20 users

Fox151

Regular
I think "Someone" has a crush on me. I am getting lots of "likes" from them.
But is it the hot Cheerleader chick or Darren the winner of the pie eating contest. An important but now unanswerable question 🤣

• Haha
Top Bottom