BRN Discussion Ongoing

gex

Regular
That's an idea and a half @Fox151

Reactions: 1 users

Fox151

Regular
I found out who ShmoShady is. Made some links to twitter from posts that uses the same tone and language. This guy is from a finance company. My guess is that company is short BRN and they are starting to get scared!!
(Alleged) Details?

Reactions: 3 users

Csharmo

Regular
Interesting....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-151554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-151554_Chrome.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20220206-144216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-144216_Chrome.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20220206-135912_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-135912_Chrome.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20220206-141259_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-141259_Google.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Maybe BRN's new head of marketing might like to advertise here? Supporting the community that supports them. I'm sure we've purchased enough akida devices and tshirts to demonstrate our collective loyalty?
Interesting thought. But having BRN as a major sponsor I don’t think would be a good look. While most of us are strong supporters, BrainChip is not above criticism.

Reactions: 11 users
This is ShmoShady, his name is David Skelton
Great detective work, Poirot would be proud 👍

Reactions: 4 users

Cupoftea

Emerged
Does barrelsitter post on any other stocks? If he does it might be easier to comment on another ticker that's not being so heavily governed?
FYI, copied from HC site pg 171. Seems to have an issue with connecting to this site. Kind regards
Ps thank you for your (amongst others) mentoring over the years.

BarrelSitter
6,613 Posts.

05/02/22

22:50

Post #: 59383653
@hopalongpetrovski

Thanks Hop,

I'm having a problem with confirmation email.

For relevance, BrainChip are good shares (not financial advice).

Csharmo

Regular
Fixed his name is original post

Reactions: 2 users

Fox151

Regular
Interesting thought. But having BRN as a major sponsor I don’t think would be a good look. While most of us are strong supporters, BrainChip is not above criticism.
Fair point

Mugen74

Regular
Fixed his name is original post
Hi Csharmo,Im no lawyer but maybe be a little careful with how you word your posts without definitive proof he is who you think he is.I worry it may open you up to some form of litigation.FF thoughts?

Reactions: 7 users

Csharmo

Regular
They would have to prove financial loss for my single post to even have a case against me lol. This guy is running down BRN on twitter, so even if I'm wrong, I'm not far off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
@zeeb0t I was wondering if there is a setting where you can chose how many post per page I can view. Not a big deal, but I prefer unlimited scrolling compared to pages. Again, love your work!

Reactions: 8 users
Sorry about that. I went to the xilinx website and put brainchip in their search and the first thing popping up was the video with Xilinx and Damiler staff talking about the release of the Mercedes at an exhibition. Upon returning to the site to check the link for you I saw it is dated 2019 CES. So not so convinced but I’ll have a good look at the website tomorrow as there is a lot of information on their which looks right up Brainchips alley and I thought I had read somewhere we had an agreement of some type!

I’ll try and update tomorrow how I go!

Hi all,

Well, I spent a few hours watching videos, reading links and looking at patents (XILINX has 3500 pantents: wow). This was after seeing Xilinx had been working with Daimler on the MBUX project several years prior.

They are a massive company which is why I got excited thinking Brainchip were working with them. However I couldn’t find anything concrete to say that they are which is dissapointing. Their SP atm is $209 so being part of their business plan (as well as others) would have been awesome.
There was also the fact that Xilinx are looking to get bought out by AMD which I thought might have been a back door way of getting involved with BRAINCHIP if Xilinx were using AKIDA. Mind you AMD have permission to use the front door.

Another issue was that Cerence, another massive auto company is involved with Daimler so it was hard to get my head around who’s actually still working with who.

So the great news is that if Mercedes came out to state they are using AKIDA in their car it means we have displaced some of these massive companies, Xilinx and Cerence to some degree which is very impressive!

The market must be extremely competitive and worth a fortune so I fully understand the need for NDA’s. It could make or break a business to get a competitive advantage.

The other company which took me down the rabbit hole was Leddartech who deal in sensors and lidar are an obvious competitor with Valeo. Valeo I believe is working with Daimler/Mercedes atm and is where I see a strong link with us as well.

Luckily my understanding is Brainchip does not do exclusive deals to limit who can use their product so hopefully both Valeo and Leddartech will be using us in the future. My money’s on Valeo at least!

I haven’t completely discounted Xilinx or Cerence or Leddartech which is the beautiful reason why Brainchip to me is such a good investment: Akida could turn up anywhere and at any time! So much potential… Sleep well shorters!!

Cheersf

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Mugen74

Regular
They would have to prove financial loss for my single post to even have a case against me lol. This Daniel Skelton is running down BRN on twitter, so even if I'm wrong, I'm not far off.
Ahh,ok cool.Not having a go at you,just dont want to see any brnchippers getting in trouble.

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Uiux is here he opened a new thread Five Senses so we have a full house pretty much. I think he enjoys the sport over at HC. When he stops playing with the mouse and he leaves for good it will be like a pub that has lost its liquor licence. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I haven't seen 'Tech' on here!............ maybe I'll text him the details (y):)

Reactions: 10 users

Csharmo

Regular
This guy on twitter posts unsubstantiated info about brainchip on twitter. If I'm going down, he'll go down with me lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Uiux is here he opened a new thread Five Senses so we have a full house pretty much. I think he enjoys the sport over at HC. When he stops playing with the mouse and he leaves for good it will be like a pub that has lost its liquor licence. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Another great poster is Marketing Man... I hope he finds his way across.

Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey lovlies,

Does anyone know if TSEx comes with an instruction manual? I am on my L plates and am finding it all a bit discombobulating ATM.

PS: I've always wanted to use 'discombobulating' in a sentence, but never had an opportunity to do so until just now!
PSS: It's the TSEx operation manual that I'm after, not The Beginners Guide to Karma Sutra, thanks.

He-he-he!😝

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Fox151

Regular
I haven't seen 'Tech' on here!............ maybe I'll text him the details (y):)
He posted on HC yesterday he wasn't sure about coming across. Not sure why.

Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Rskiff

Regular
Hey lovlies,

Does anyone know if TSEx comes with an instruction manual? I am on my L plates and am finding it all a bit discombobulating ATM.

PS: I've always wanted to use 'discombobulating' in a sentence, but never had an opportunity to do so until just now!
PSS: It's the TSEx operation manual that I'm after, not The Beginners Guide to Karma Sutra, thanks.

He-he-he!😝
I found by clicking on the thread title (on left) then you go straight to the last post you read. Fantastic!

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom